Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
    Sukaj is leaving Sepahan after 3.5 wonderful season wirh us. All the best to him
    3 years and 3 cups. not bad at all!!
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Faraki had a knee surgery:
      http://toofanezard.ir/news/20374-%D8...%BE%D8%A7.html

Comment

again?

Comment

I don't know why you guys consider Sukaj as a player to stay in Iran? The guys missed so many chances it was painful to see him play! Even in the games that he scored 2-3 goals, he had missed like 15 clear chances instead. It was not a coincidence that he was put on the bench after the first year.

Having said that, he was ok as a "sub" and good luck to him in the future! but I hope Sepahan can find a better player! The Brazilian a$$hole who left Sepahan for an Arab club in the middle of the season, some years ago....now THAT was a good player (unfortunately)!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            I don't know why you guys consider Sukaj as a player to stay in Iran? The guys missed so many chances it was painful to see him play! Even in the games that he scored 2-3 goals, he had missed like 15 clear chances instead. It was not a coincidence that he was put on the bench after the first year.

Having said that, he was ok as a "sub" and good luck to him in the future! but I hope Sepahan can find a better player! The Brazilian a$$hole who left Sepahan for an Arab club in the middle of the season, some years ago....now THAT was a good player (unfortunately)!
            I think you might be referring to Bruno Cesar ... If so, I would love to get him back and put him along Chimba. We would be unstoppable in attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post

Bruno Cesar only shined at Sepahan. Once he left he didn't do jack.

Comment

Fozil Mosayef invited to the 23 player Uzbek TM camp:
                http://toofanezard.ir/news/20425-%D9...%B4%D8%AF.html

Comment

to be fair sukaj messed many games last season and this season due to injury. it is better to get someone who will be more healthy and ready to go for next season.
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                    to be fair sukaj messed many games last season and this season due to injury. it is better to get someone who will be more healthy and ready to go for next season.
                    To be fair Ibrahim Toure missed alot of chances too but he ended up in Monaco. Sukay with his speed sets himself up. He is a good player but when we buy foreign players they have to be great not good.

Comment

Sepahan is the only Iranian team in top 10 asian teams

Comment

3 Saudi clubs in top 5??

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                          To be fair Ibrahim Toure missed alot of chances too but he ended up in Monaco. Sukay with his speed sets himself up. He is a good player but when we buy foreign players they have to be great not good.
                          Toure never missed as many clear chances as Sukaj did! In missing chances Sukaj wins the top prize of IPL together with Borhani!

Comment

Ostooreh & Arsalan Kazemi

Comment

If Sepahan can somehow raise the money to bring Ibrahim Toure back, then I'll be doing some backflips. Even though he likes living in Dubai, I've heard that he prefers playing in Iran league over the UAE league.

Comment

Hajsafi might join Bochum. His transfer fee: 200k

Comment

Working...
                                X