Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Karim Ghanbari says Stimac is a defensive coach, not what you want to hear...

Comment

another horrible performance against Naft from Sepahan. thank god we were able to win in the dying minutes. I miss the Sepahan that misses 10 chances each game.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          another horrible performance against Naft from Sepahan. thank god we were able to win in the dying minutes. I miss the Sepahan that misses 10 chances each game.
          Yeah but one good statistic:
          Sharifi during Kranchar .90 goals per game
          Sharifi during Faraki .27 goals per game
          Post Faraki 1 goal per game

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
            Yeah but one good statistic:
            Sharifi during Kranchar .90 goals per game
            Sharifi during Faraki .27 goals per game
            Post Faraki 1 goal per game
            Im just hoping we get better week by week, we need to learn how to pass the ball. Our tactics are horrifying, i cant stand watching Sepahan play like this. I hope Stimac doesnt apply defensive tactics, it just doesnt suit Sepahan.

Comment

what a derby! Entertaining game as usual. Zende bad footballe Esfahan!
              Decent performance overall by Sepahan today.

Comment

Great game. We fought till the end with one man down. I hope ZA wins it all:
                http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=16324

Comment

Jahan Alian and Fazeli played well. Hope to see Jahan Alian play more minutes, he played a critical part in that year Sepahan won the Hazfi cup and nearly won the IPL.

Comment

a penalty imo was not given to sepahan when hadadifar tackled sharifi.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sepahan practicing in snow.
                      Pics:
                      http://toofanezard.ir/topnews/13430-...%A7%D9%86.html

Comment

Seems like Stimac prefers Ahmadi to Gordan, I find it weird that he immediately switched to Rahman as soon as he took the job

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          Seems like Stimac prefers Ahmadi to Gordan, I find it weird that he immediately switched to Rahman as soon as he took the job
                          it doesn't take very long to realize gordan sucks. he showed one or two sparks here and there over the last year of his ZA days but since then he hasn't been good. on the other hand ahmadi has been one of our better keepers over the last 3-4 years. I never understood faraki's decision to play gordan over ahmadi
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            it doesn't take very long to realize gordan sucks. he showed one or two sparks here and there over the last year of his ZA days but since then he hasn't been good. on the other hand ahmadi has been one of our better keepers over the last 3-4 years. I never understood faraki's decision to play gordan over ahmadi
                            Gordan doesn't suck. They are different type of keepers, R.Ahmadi is a sweeper his playing style is kind of like Neuer, but we lost some critical points last season because Rahman came out like an idiot and we got scored on. Gordan played in our last 6 games, and he was solid, and we ended up winning all 6 games and took the championship. Since then Gordan was our #1 keeper until Faraki got sacked. He was solid this year too right up until the Esteghlal game, but he became mediocre after that. Rahman played in net in the hazfi game vs. Rahahan when Navidkia coached the team and the game after Stimac took over he kept Rahman in net. Fortunately we got 2 keepers that are solid and whenever they make bad mistakes, we usually tend to change from one to the other. I rather have Gordan in net any day rather than Sosha. Gordan went to Persepolis he got screwed like the other ..nth player and when he came to sepahan he was back to his solid days and helped us win the Hazfi cup that year, as we took out the sorkhabis in the semi and the final.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Even Kranjcar was playing Gordan as a rotation player for a decent amount of time bro, he isn't as bad as you think. Both Ahmadi and Gordan are solid

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                                Gordan doesn't suck. They are different type of keepers, R.Ahmadi is a sweeper his playing style is kind of like Neuer, but we lost some critical points last season because Rahman came out like an idiot and we got scored on. Gordan played in our last 6 games, and he was solid, and we ended up winning all 6 games and took the championship. Since then Gordan was our #1 keeper until Faraki got sacked. He was solid this year too right up until the Esteghlal game, but he became mediocre after that. Rahman played in net in the hazfi game vs. Rahahan when Navidkia coached the team and the game after Stimac took over he kept Rahman in net. Fortunately we got 2 keepers that are solid and whenever they make bad mistakes, we usually tend to change from one to the other. I rather have Gordan in net any day rather than Sosha. Gordan went to Persepolis he got screwed like the other ..nth player and when he came to sepahan he was back to his solid days and helped us win the Hazfi cup that year, as we took out the sorkhabis in the semi and the final.
                                I get the different style but overall ahmadi has had a lot more success. The major reason sepahan had such a huge turn around in the end of the season should vastly be credited to the return of moharam. he was the difference maker not gordan and I'm positive most sepahan fans will all agree on that.

Gordan sure as hell didn't get screwed when he went to persepolis. that position was his to lose and he lost it with his blunders, thats when his form started to go down and then was picked up by sepahan as a back up and took him a while to earn his place in the team.

During his ZA days I was one of his biggest fans so I definitely dont feel that I'm being harsh on him. I want to see him do good but he has not maintained his previous form. Take rahmati for example....he was by far the best GK in Iran for a while, lost his good form for a year or two, got it together and went into last season playing as good as ever before (im pretty sure he had the lowest amount of goals conceded for the majoirty of the season and was on one of the crappiest teams in the league).....and take a look at him now. The man is a stud. Like I said Gordan has shown sparks of his old self but nothing consistent or close to the 2010 Gordan.

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Even Kranjcar was playing Gordan as a rotation player for a decent amount of time bro, he isn't as bad as you think. Both Ahmadi and Gordan are solid
                                Gordan is solid for PGL standards for sure but I just don't see how sepahan can't get a better option. I guess he's ok to play in cup matches and what not but I don't rate him ahead of many PGL keepers especially with the wealth of youth prospects we have in Iran. I think it would serve in the best interest of the club to go after a guy like hosseini of malavan or akhbari of tractor or even mazaheri of ZA. The rotation between an experienced and a young keeper would do the team a lot more justice than a rotation between two aging keepers.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X