No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

igor stimac a top candidate to replace faraki, would be a wise move IMO: http://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/20...epahan-gm-says
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      this is a terrbile comparison
      branco and skocic's teams are in the re-building process therefore theres a lot more room for error. Also Toni has been fired more by tractor than faraki probably has in his entire career lol. the team that just won the PGL title has far less room for error. There is a reason the majority of Sepahan fans haven't been pleased with faraki.....his team has no consistency which is the total opposite of what they were under kranjcar
      On top of that they play ugly football. We had 3 chances against the bottom team. Just compare the style of Zob with Sepahan & you realize how boring and ugly Sepahan plays. Even pp is starting to play good football.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        igor stimac a top candidate to replace faraki, would be a wise move IMO: http://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/20...epahan-gm-says
        Not a very good coaching career:
        Croatia[edit]
        On 5 July 2012, Štimac was appointed the new Croatia national football team manager, after the departure of his former national team teammate Slaven Bilić. His first match as Croatia manager came in a friendly game against Switzerland at Poljud Stadium, which ended in a disappointing 2-4 loss.[4] Despite that loss, Croatia entered the 2014 World Cup Qualifications in decent fashion, taking 16 points from first six games.However, the results were not representative of Croatia's form on the pitch, as the team only had a goal difference of +7 from those six matches and scored the majority of their goals from set pieces, counterattacks, and defensive errors by their opponents.[5] Then started a period of appalling results starting with a loss to 78th-ranked Scotland in inexplicable fashion at Maksimir by a score of 0-1 on 7 June 2013.[6] Following this Croatia lost 0-1 in a friendly match to Portugal on 10 June 2013 and then barely beat 148th ranked Liechtenstein 3-2 in a friendly match thanks to an 86th-minute goal by Eduardo on 14 August 2013.[7][8] In their next world cup qualifying match, Croatia drew 1-1 against rivals Serbia in Belgrade, despite only having one shot on target and two shots overall.[9] This was followed by another loss at home at Maksimir, this time to eventual group winners Belgium with a result of 1-2.[10] With only one world cup qualifying match to go, Štimac had become widely unpopular in Croatia with one poll conducted by popular domestic newspaper 24sata resulting in 98% of voters in favor of sacking Štimac.[11] On 15 October 2013, Croatia lost their final World Cup qualifying match 0-2 against Scotland.[12] After the 0-2 loss to Scotland, Štimac tendered his resignation to HNS president, former star footballer and national team teammate of Štimac, Davor Šuker. The following day, Šuker accepted his resignation.[13] Croatia ending qualifying as the second to last ranked second place team, having only one more point than last placed Denmark, thus taking the final playoff round spot.

Zadar[edit]
        In the beginning of 2015, Štimac was named as a new coach of Zadar.[14] After six months he quit the job at Zadar. The club was relegated to second division by the licensing board of HNS ( CFF) [15]

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
          Not a very good coaching career:
          Croatia[edit]
          On 5 July 2012, Štimac was appointed the new Croatia national football team manager, after the departure of his former national team teammate Slaven Bilić. His first match as Croatia manager came in a friendly game against Switzerland at Poljud Stadium, which ended in a disappointing 2-4 loss.[4] Despite that loss, Croatia entered the 2014 World Cup Qualifications in decent fashion, taking 16 points from first six games.However, the results were not representative of Croatia's form on the pitch, as the team only had a goal difference of +7 from those six matches and scored the majority of their goals from set pieces, counterattacks, and defensive errors by their opponents.[5] Then started a period of appalling results starting with a loss to 78th-ranked Scotland in inexplicable fashion at Maksimir by a score of 0-1 on 7 June 2013.[6] Following this Croatia lost 0-1 in a friendly match to Portugal on 10 June 2013 and then barely beat 148th ranked Liechtenstein 3-2 in a friendly match thanks to an 86th-minute goal by Eduardo on 14 August 2013.[7][8] In their next world cup qualifying match, Croatia drew 1-1 against rivals Serbia in Belgrade, despite only having one shot on target and two shots overall.[9] This was followed by another loss at home at Maksimir, this time to eventual group winners Belgium with a result of 1-2.[10] With only one world cup qualifying match to go, Štimac had become widely unpopular in Croatia with one poll conducted by popular domestic newspaper 24sata resulting in 98% of voters in favor of sacking Štimac.[11] On 15 October 2013, Croatia lost their final World Cup qualifying match 0-2 against Scotland.[12] After the 0-2 loss to Scotland, Štimac tendered his resignation to HNS president, former star footballer and national team teammate of Štimac, Davor Šuker. The following day, Šuker accepted his resignation.[13] Croatia ending qualifying as the second to last ranked second place team, having only one more point than last placed Denmark, thus taking the final playoff round spot.

Zadar[edit]
          In the beginning of 2015, Štimac was named as a new coach of Zadar.[14] After six months he quit the job at Zadar. The club was relegated to second division by the licensing board of HNS ( CFF) [15]
          I guess I was quick to stereotype after seeing he managed croatia.....I would still take him over GN in a heart beat.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

All I know is the management is fucked up. What kind of management would make Basirat the interim coach and then a day later call Moharam the interim coach.
            Bagherian is playing with his balls instead of managing the team. I just hope whoever ends up as our coach its not GN. GN can't deliver results unless he has stars in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
              How do you know that?
              My source is close to Sepahan Management, hence, I believe them but not 100%. Let's see if Adel discusses it on Navad tonight. But, we are not used to seeing stuff like this in Sepahan.
              navidkia hasn't taken any coaching classes. He has problems with the management at Sepahan, he even said he has problems with everyone running the club, and the only reason why he came back was because of the fans and hadi aghily who spoke to him.sounds more like BS news created by the sorkhabis to create more hashiye.

Comment

LOL at Schuster being on the short list. BAgherian is a joke:

http://toofanezard.ir/news/12665-%D8...%AF%D8%9F.html

Comment

Moharram Giggs, watch them win their next few matches!
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Zob Ahan and Sepahan, welcome back to Asia!

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      Moharram Giggs, watch them win their next few matches!
                      and after that, watch Navidkia doing an Ali Daei and stay the coach until the end of the season and maybe even more.
                      I hope I'm wrong!

Comment

I bet you this Schuster guy doesn't even know he is a candidate to take over Sepahan.

Only in Iran b.s. like this is spread so rapidly.

At the end of the day. Mr. Ghalenehnoie who is out of job at the moment will take over. Anyone wants to bet??

Comment

highlights of 2-0 win vs rah ahan
                          http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/jam-h...2%D9%87%D9%86/

Comment

thank god we won, we didnt play well at all during the 90 minutes.

Comment

Comment

Roshandel did a pretty good job filling in for Voria:

Mohammad Roshandel Iran RB, CB Born 2013 2 July 1995 (age 20) (Youth system)

Comment

Working...
                                X