No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope Zob Ahan stays in Lige Bartar.

Comment

Guess who is the referee of the game against SS? The arshole Mozaffarizadeh
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
        Guess who is the referee of the game against SS? The arshole Mozaffarizadeh
        I smell few red cards and some penalties! Saeid Mozaffari Zadeh hates khalatbari! I remember after one match khalatbari was so mad that he literally called MozaffariZadeh a crappy ref and he said that there are a lot better refs available than him!

My bet is on Khalatbari that he would get at least a yellow card or red card!

Comment

^ we cant afford to get a red! with 11 men esteghlal is no match for us. If Sepahan lose both the league and the hazfi ill be depressed!!!

Comment

Hopefully we will kick some blue as tomorrow. KB says we are going to be the champs on his FB page. He & Moharram need to shine. Be omide fourth consecutive trophy and the 1st double ever.

Comment

Originally posted by SeZaAhan View Post
              I smell few red cards and some penalties! Saeid Mozaffari Zadeh hates khalatbari! I remember after one match khalatbari was so mad that he literally called MozaffariZadeh a crappy ref and he said that there are a lot better refs available than him!

My bet is on Khalatbari that he would get at least a yellow card or red card!
              HAHA im gona start betting on IPL from now on! LOOOOOOOOOOL
              too bad that i have banned my self in paddypower , williamhill , betvictor , ladsbroke , bet365 guy know any other good sites ?

Comment

sepfan.jpg

Comment

too bad that IPL has already decided who they want the champion to be in league and hazfi. what goes around will come around. the curse for PP will continue! and if SS wins the league with help of the IPL they will be cursed too!
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

^lol they are trying to do everything this year so sepahan doesnt win anything....

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                      too bad that IPL has already decided who they want the champion to be in league and hazfi. what goes around will come around. the curse for PP will continue! and if SS wins the league with help of the IPL they will be cursed too!
                      Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                      ^lol they are trying to do everything this year so sepahan doesnt win anything....
                      these are all excuses and void arguments. had sepahan not scored on their own net they be league leaders with two games to go. also perspolise played away in their two previous games in hazfi how come that was fair but now that the draw was in favor of Persepolis for the final all of a sudden the league has decided who they want to win?! sepahan is a great team and they are in the running to win two cups let us not ruin their accomplishment or the accomplishments of their opponents if they are able to beat sepahan. luck is a factor as well we saw a good example of it yesterday when out of nothing irannejad header became an own goal and put ss back on top really anything can happen as these teams are evenly matched.

Comment

^ 2 wrong yellow cards on talebi proven on navad... majidi fouled him instead! Foolad playing 3 weeks after sepahan plays damash! and the final of hazfi now being played in Tehran...! jus shutup and dip

Comment

at the end of all of this, dobareh Esfahan Aroosiye Tehran Koonsooziye!

Comment

and for all you esteghlal and persepolis fans,if you guys win unfairly this year it doesnt matter, because you are still 3 years behind us.

Comment

Iman Musavi elbowed Susak's nose and broke it. Interestingly enough the cameras didn't even show that incident. Funny how Es couldn't beat a 10 man team that made 2 unwanted subs with the help of the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                                ^ 2 wrong yellow cards on talebi proven on navad... majidi fouled him instead! Foolad playing 3 weeks after sepahan plays damash! and the final of hazfi now being played in Tehran...! jus shutup and dip
                                avalan dorost harf bezan there is no need to tell people to shut up i too can coarse and trust me i can coarse with the best of them. dovoman no one said the red was correct i even posted that there was no way that was even a foul let alone a second yellow and a consequent red. sevoman even with all that sepahan had the 3 points and championship in their own hands but lost it unluckily however there are two games left and anything could happen like a 94 th minute own goal. chaharoman trust me that between sepahan and esteghlal i am pulling for sepahan to win the ipl so no need to think i am being biased towards esteghlal in any of these arguments. panjoman there was a draw held for the final as sepahan had wished and perspolise won the draw so you have absoloutly nothing to wine about there and if there is any team that can and has beaten sepahan in these important games in the past it is perspolise which is sarvare harchi zardo, abio, sabzo, narenji hastesh.
                                Last edited by hzv; 04-16-2013, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X