No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently, Navidkia will be joining the team in the next couple of days I wonder what was his problem and how it was solved
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by mash_ali View Post
      according to various sources, naghshe jahan will be ready for the start of next season, perhaps earlier but wont be used until then.

also bagherian (sepahans CEO), spoke breifly about the clubs 7 year plan, which also involves building a 30k stadium apart from leasing naghshe jahan for 20years.

http://sepahanfc.ir/interviews/29515...%B4%D8%AF.html
      I wonder what they're gonna do with a 30k stadium in 7 years beside naqshe jahan which they will have for 20 years. and why not building a bigger home stadium, only belonging to Sepahan. Sepahan are among the clubs in Iran with the biggest fan base after pespes and eses. They need a big stadium. At least bigger than 30k.

Comment

Sepahan will keep Padovani and Chimba till the 2nd half of the season even if they cannot play. Sepahan lawyers are trying to solve the ITC issue so they can play as soon as possible. Moharram was supposed to be back in training yesterday according to Sepahan officials but he didn't show up. The club also has no plans to recruit someone to replace Hajsafi ATM.

Comment

this goes to show how incompetent clubs are in iran that they do not know the international rules. how can you purchase 2 ineligible players and not know that the ITC Rules are. now they will probably have to forfeit the contracts and pay the players money as this was the fuck up of the club and not the players.

all this lawyer talks will not change the FIFA rule.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Good news! Looks like Padovani and Chimba's problem will be solved, they are likely to recieve their ITC's for next week and probably play against Teraktor. Sepahan will likely recieve a fine for this. We are also playin Safir Qazvin in our first Hazfi match this season.

Comment

Sepahan is doomed now that Hajsafi has left, Ya Khalaatbari, khodet yejouri teamo jamo joor kon!

Comment

Charity game:
                dasthaaye mehraban nonahalan beat Sepahan 3-0.
                http://www.aparat.com/v/DrXjy

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  Sepahan is doomed now that Hajsafi has left, Ya Khalaatbari, khodet yejouri teamo jamo joor kon!
                  although sepahan will miss the service of Hajsafi as he was really hitting his top form in the last few games, I still believe that 3pahan still have enough depth in the team that they will be just fine. he will find another player for his position. looking at the depth of the team, they have a great bench and they started the season really good. all they have to do is get to half season and in the winter break pickup another play maker if they see fit so they can make a run for the championship in the 2nd half of the season
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Sepahan is not dependent on any player. We lost 6 starters a few years ago & still won the championship. Ehsan was a huge part of Sepahan's success but we have Ghaedifar as LB and Papi as LM.

Comment

MaA SePaouhanimoOo Hele hala ghAhreMaNim

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        Charity game:
                        dasthaaye mehraban nonahalan beat Sepahan 3-0.
                        http://www.aparat.com/v/DrXjy
                        Dameshoon garm!!! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I bought a new Joma Sepahan jersey #28 Hajsafi from the Sepahan store on Neshat St in Isfahan. Tried to upload the pic but won't work. The jersey is nice. I had a #4 Navidkia Uhlsport and this is much better. My friend has a Lotto which is nicer than the Joma. Right next to the store their is an alley that in it is Khaneye MAshrootiyat which is a wax museum. Unfortunately there was only one true MAshrootiyat fighter in it (sardar Asad Bakhtiari). The rest were a bunch of Akhoonds. There was a Reza Shah and Abdolhossein Teymourtash that was cool. Very interesting place nevertheless.

Comment

I bought a new Joma Sepahan jersey #28 Hajsafi from the Sepahan store on Neshat St in Isfahan. Tried to upload the pic but won't work. The jersey is nice. I had a #4 Navidkia Uhlsport and this is much better. My friend has a Lotto which is nicer than the Joma. Right next to the store their is an alley that in it is Khaneye MAshrootiyat which is a wax museum. Unfortunately there was only one true MAshrootiyat fighter in it (sardar Asad Bakhtiari). The rest were a bunch of Akhoonds. There was a Reza Shah and Abdolhossein Teymourtash that was cool. Very interesting place nevertheless.
                            Where is Neshat St exactly? Im trying to cop a joma jersey too.

Comment

LOL Yeah, I've been there! Quite an interesting place. I didn't see the store though?!

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                                Where is Neshat St exactly? Im trying to cop a joma jersey too.
                                If you go north on Charbagh Khaadjou you will pass a char rah and then you will hit Neshat. If you ask anyone where the Sepahan store is they will tell you. The store manager is a blonde young guy named Babak.

Comment

Working...
                                X