No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Hajsafi's transfer is more serious than just a rumor. His destination is thought to be Bochum. While I am very happy for him if the transfer happens, I am worried about Sepahan situation this season. We are playing in ACL and must defend our league title, and this will be the third key player we are losing!
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
      Looks like Hajsafi's transfer is more serious than just a rumor. His destination is thought to be Bochum. While I am very happy for him if the transfer happens, I am worried about Sepahan situation this season. We are playing in ACL and must defend our league title, and this will be the third key player we are losing!
      what makes you think it's more serious than just a rumor? don't worry, he will stay with Sepahan. Same for Sharifi

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
        what makes you think it's more serious than just a rumor? don't worry, he will stay with Sepahan. Same for Sharifi
        he is going to germany to negotiate.

Comment

Im also very happy for him if the transfer goes through.Looks like well have a tough road ahead. No Chimba and Padovani, and if Hajsafi and Sharifi end up leaving we are well screwed. Let's not forget that we also don't have Moharram ATM.

Comment

Why would Hajsafi and Sharifi be going to the respective country to negotiate. Wouldn't it be Sepahan that has to do the negotiating since they are both under contract.

Comment

According to Bagherian, Sepahan's official, Sepahan has not received a transfer request for Hajsafi yet, but his agent has informed them that the transfer request would come soon...

باقریان: برای جدایی حاج صفی تصمیمی نگرفته*ایم

مدیرعامل باشگاه سپاهان ادعا می کند که هنوز درخواست رسمی برای جذب احسان حاج صفی به باشگاه نیامده است.
              باقریان: برای جدایی حاج صفی تصمیمی نگرفته*ایم
              اصغر باقریان دراین باره به "ورزش سه" گفت: هنوز درخواست رسمی از باشگاه سپاهان برای جذب احسان حاج صفی دریافت نکرده ایم و بنابراین در حال حاضر نمی توانیم تصمیمی برای جذب این بازیکن بگیریم.

او در مورد این که حتی حسین فرکی هم جدایی حاج صفی را تلویحا اعلام کرده است هم گفت: خب ما از ایجنت های این بازیکنان شنیده ایم که این پیشنهاد قرار است به باشگاه سپاهان ارسال شود ولی هنوز اتفاقی نیفتاده است و وقتی چیزی نهایی نشده است نمی توانیم تصمیمی در مورد این بازیکن بگیریم.

مدیرعامل سپاهان در پاسخ به این سوال که چرا باشگاه با جدایی مهدی شریفی مخالفت کرده است هم گفت: دلیلش این است که پیشنهاد رسمی برای مهدی شریفی دریافت نکرده ایم و طبیعی است که در این شرایط نمی توانیم اجازه خروج او را بدهیم.
              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

According to Faraki, we will know about Hajsafi's transfer by the end of this week.
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

A good win in our first away game of the season. Hajsafi scored both of our goals in a game that might have been his last for his lifetime club. I really hope his transfer deal is done and he is transferred to Germany. He has done a lot for TM and Sepahan and at 25 it is a good time to continue his fruitful carrier in Germany and further improve his game.

I was also impressed by Ali Karimi's game. He reads the opponent's game very well and is a very influential player. I hope he keeps up the good job and does not get discouraged by not being invited to TM. He is so young and has a lot of time to play in TM.

13 points from the first 5 games of the season, very good way to start defending our championship without 3 of our main players. Also I heard that our two foreign players will receive their ITC this week, I hope it happens.
                  2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

A good win in our first away game of the season. Hajsafi scored both of our goals in a game that might have been his last for his lifetime club. I really hope his transfer deal is done and he is transferred to Germany. He has done a lot for TM and Sepahan and at 25 it is a good time to continue his fruitful carrier in Germany and further improve his game.

I was also impressed by Ali Karimi's game. He reads the opponent's game very well and is a very influential player. I hope he keeps up the good job and does not get discouraged by not being invited to TM. He is so young and has a lot of time to play in TM.

13 points from the first 5 games of the season, very good way to start defending our championship without 3 of our main players. Also I heard that our two foreign players will receive their ITC this week, I hope it happens.
                    Without Hajsafi our team is not gonna win the championship. What a shame that he wasted his career playing leftback all these years. He has been ripping up the league this season in his natural position. He is without a doubt the best player in IPL. Very happy for him though i remember our Ehsan Fabregas tearing it up since he was 17.

Comment

any news on sharifi?

Comment

Good luck to Hajsafi, he has found the light finally!

Comment

according to various sources, naghshe jahan will be ready for the start of next season, perhaps earlier but wont be used until then.

also bagherian (sepahans CEO), spoke breifly about the clubs 7 year plan, which also involves building a 30k stadium apart from leasing naghshe jahan for 20years.

http://sepahanfc.ir/interviews/29515...%B4%D8%AF.html

Comment

Although Sepahan is losing a key player - probably their best one - there is no reason for them to be sad. Many might disagree and think this is an exaggeration, but transferring an Iranian player to Europe is more worth then winning the league IMO. If I had the choice between let's say Taremi joining a European league or Perspolis winning the league, I would choose the first option for the love of TM & Iranian football in general. Hajsafi is going to spread Sepahan and Iran's name and with a good performance improves our image. This brings more honor to Sepahan than a trophy...and at the end Sepahan is not a team that depends on one player anyway.
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                              Although Sepahan is losing a key player - probably their best one - there is no reason for them to be sad. Many might disagree and think this is an exaggeration, but transferring an Iranian player to Europe is more worth then winning the league IMO. If I had the choice between let's say Taremi joining a European league or Perspolis winning the league, I would choose the first option for the love of TM & Iranian football in general. Hajsafi is going to spread Sepahan and Iran's name and with a good performance improves our image. This brings more honor to Sepahan than a trophy...and at the end Sepahan is not a team that depends on one player anyway.
                              You are right, but not all think like you do unfortunately. I must admit, that on the sepahani forums i see a lot of fans only care about their club and are less concerned about TM which is truly sad. Also because of the success in recent years, fans only accept and expect a trophy. anything otherwise will result in chants, boos and haya kon raha kon etc... creating hashie and putting pressure on the players and the board which will have unwanted consequence.

Comment

Originally posted by mash_ali View Post
                                according to various sources, naghshe jahan will be ready for the start of next season, perhaps earlier but wont be used until then.

also bagherian (sepahans CEO), spoke breifly about the clubs 7 year plan, which also involves building a 30k stadium apart from leasing naghshe jahan for 20years.

http://sepahanfc.ir/interviews/29515...%B4%D8%AF.html
                                amen to that, our big clubs need their own stadium, Foolad is the first, Sepahan, Persepolis, Esteghlal, Tractor need to follow. Derby will always be played at Azadi no matter what. Imagine Tractor in their own 50k stadium with a roof in the middle of Tabriz.......... it would be the loudest stadium in Asia

Comment

Working...
                                X