No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good win by sepahan. another tough game next week against Foolad!!

one game at a time for sepahan.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Sharifi has an offer from Rapid Wien, he might end up at Rapid Wien by august 31st before the summer transfer window closes.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
        Sharifi has an offer from Rapid Wien, he might end up at Rapid Wien by august 31st before the summer transfer window closes.
        They are on fire now ^^
        Would be a great move of course
        sigpic

Comment

Ate lunch with Zob Ahan today at hotel Olympic earlier today.....Ionly took a few pics I didn't want to be a bother while we were eating. I'll post the pics and report about it when I'm bored in the airport tomorrow with nothing to do
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Rapid Vienna could be next club for Iranian international Mehdi Sharifi according to Austrian newspaper Kronen Zeitung.

Comment

Sounds good, but I smell bazar garmi again. And I know the source ain't Iranian, but foreign sources can also do it, same happened when his name was mentioned in German news..

Comment

It's probably not bs on rapid wien's side since they are losing their main striker soon to the Bundesliga and their scouts have been reported to be watching sharifi. But sepahan rejected a 250k bid from zenit and its unlikely an Austrian league team would be able to offer much more. Also they still haven't fixed the itc problem for pereira so if he were to go they wouldn't have a main striker til January.

Comment

Oh, the whole time I thought it was about Ehsan Hajsafi

Comment

Imagine Mehdi Sharifi playing in the CL

Comment

I hope KB and HS move to Europe too.

Comment

My buddy Saeed Azari insisted I come see him before I leave Iran so I got a chance to sit and eat lunch with Zob Ahan yesterday prior to the SS match, a real nice group of young guys both on and off the field. It's no wonder they were so successful.

I didn't want to bother everyone while we were eating so I didn't ask for any pics at the table but when we walked into the lobby I asked kaveh for a pic. Same with Dehnavi who was visiting his former team mates. Kaveh was as cool and polite as it gets, I asked him to take it easy on Persepolis next week and requested that he puts 2-3 goals on SS and Rahmati I asked him if he would like to play in Europe because I think he has the potential and he smiled and said of course/thanked me.

Despite a slow start to the season the team is in good spirits and I think they'll manage a top 4 spot again...this team has so much potential if they stay together.

Again I'm not going to go too much in detail because of what happened when I posted a thread about when I met namazi so again if anyone is curious to know how the rest of it went you could PM me.....just a heads up: nothing very juicy like last time with mosalman. Just a chill few hours with some good company, I can say Zob Ahan has become the equivalent of malavan for me as one of the teams in the league I genuinely root for and want to see do well, very professional club.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Persepolis fans show their true colours and bi shouri once again by leaving comments on Sharifi and Khalatbaris instagram page making them delete all their photos.

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1260673...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

According to this article Hajsafi has recieved a offer from a Bundesliga team and is told to leave Sepahan to Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1260673...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

According to this article Hajsafi has recieved a offer from a Bundesliga team and is told to leave Sepahan to Germany.
                              the club hasn't received an official offer for Sharifi and Hajsafi yet.

Comment

Iranian sources

Comment

Working...
                                X