No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't deserve the championship dis season. Too many inconsistent performances. Hopefully we can gain enough points to finish 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
      He took off Ali Karimi once agaaaaaaiiiiiin.
      Ali Karimi was horrible today. He was rightfully subbed out. The whole team played terrible throughout the game though especially in the first half, they coudnt put together more than 3-4 passes.

Comment

Kranjcar has dropped the ball this season, nothing he does works this season. one bad decision after another, they blow it again
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
          Kranjcar has dropped the ball this season, nothing he does works this season. one bad decision after another, they blow it again
          Now I should know why Sepahan lost by 4 goals twice last season. It wasn't because other opponents in ACL were super to win against Sepahan. The prove was todays game. They couldn't even win against Mes Kerman, they were moreover close to lose the game.

Comment

We simply don't deserve to win the league this season, I really hope Foolad win it. We have even made it very hard for us to stand in the third place. Go Foolad!
            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Now I should know why Sepahan lost by 4 goals twice last season. It wasn't because other opponents in ACL were super to win against Sepahan. The prove was todays game. They couldn't even win against Mes Kerman, they were moreover close to lose the game.
              i think Kranjar is done with 3pahan, he does not have anything else to add, he peaked with the team and he does not have new ideas to add to the team. we are at a plateau with his tactics and are going down now. 3pahan needs a new coach for next season.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                i think Kranjar is done with 3pahan, he does not have anything else to add, he peaked with the team and he does not have new ideas to add to the team. we are at a plateau with his tactics and are going down now. 3pahan needs a new coach for next season.
                Believe me, he hasn't added anything to the team, he rather damaged the team. He won the league with Amir Ghalenoeis team which was unbeatable and it was hard for that team to lose the championship. He then started his own work when Sepahan lost 9 starters. From that time Sepahan have been gradually losing their quality of play. He, and most Croatian coaches, use the same tactic in every single game no matter who are the opponents and no matter whether he needs to score or defend. Once again from my experience Croatians are not good coaches as well as their players are. They don't have the ability to build teams, unlike Germans, English and Brazilians.

Comment

Believe me, he hasn't added anything to the team, he rather damaged the team. He won the league with Amir Ghalenoeis team which was unbeatable and it was hard for that team to lose the championship. He then started his own work when Sepahan lost 9 starters. From that time Sepahan have been gradually losing their quality of play. He, and most Croatian coaches, use the same tactic in every single game no matter who are the opponents and no matter whether he needs to score or defend. Once again from my experience Croatians are not good coaches as well as their players are. They don't have the ability to build teams, unlike Germans, English and Brazilians.
                  Once Saket left the club, we have been getting worse and worse every year. Rahimi knew something that he said Krancjar is no longer a good choice for Sepahan for this season.

Comment

I will be very happy if we finish third at the end of the season. 2 out of our 3 remaining games are very difficult. We have to play Malavan away and Naft who are competing with us for the third spot.

About Kranjcar, I think he is a very good option for us for the next season. I don't see why we should replace him. Our problem during the past three seasons has been changing too many players at the end of each season. If Sukaj can regain his form and Navidkia can avoid injuries we only need a couple of good signings for winning the PGL next season. Thanks to Sepahan management and Kranjcar, we now have a few excellent young talents who can only improve.
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                      I will be very happy if we finish third at the end of the season. 2 out of our 3 remaining games are very difficult. We have to play Malavan away and Naft who are competing with us for the third spot.

About Kranjcar, I think he is a very good option for us for the next season. I don't see why we should replace him. Our problem during the past three seasons has been changing too many players at the end of each season. If Sukaj can regain his form and Navidkia can avoid injuries we only need a couple of good signings for winning the PGL next season. Thanks to Sepahan management and Kranjcar, we now have a few excellent young talents who can only improve.
                      Even our third spot is at risk right now. We cant drop points and we have to rely on Persepolis to lose points and beat Naft. Like you said Malavan and Naft are very tough games, even the Saipa match in Esfahan will be difficult for us. We can't miss out on ACL next year. We have been there for like 11 years in a row now or something correct me if im wrong.

Comment

Baba jamesh kon ba Amir Ghalenoei. Have you seen Esteghlal & how they play. I throw up watching that football. Sepahan was ruined by Rahimi & his ridiculous purchases. We have the worst midfield. Omid Ebrahimi has been the worst player this year & Papi who was always a benchwarmer has been playing from start. Bulko? The guy has no playmaking abilities. You think Ali & Amir H Karimi & Jahanalian can win championships at 17 & 18 & 21. Kranchar has done a great job with what he has.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                          Baba jamesh kon ba Amir Ghalenoei. Have you seen Esteghlal & how they play. I throw up watching that football. Sepahan was ruined by Rahimi & his ridiculous purchases. We have the worst midfield. Omid Ebrahimi has been the worst player this year & Papi who was always a benchwarmer has been playing from start. Bulko? The guy has no playmaking abilities. You think Ali & Amir H Karimi & Jahanalian can win championships at 17 & 18 & 21. Kranchar has done a great job with what he has.
                          Don't get me wrong kia. I don't like Amir Ghalenoie, I'm not a fan of him. I was talking about his players not his style. You should know kia Zlatco Kranjcar is responsible for the departure and purchases of players. One example is Radomir Djalovic. All other players transfers are at least or should be authorized by him.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                            Kia my friend, I am by no means a GN fan. But in all honesty, the Sepahan that was coached by GN played some of the sexiest football I have seen from an Iranian team. That was a very good team, with very good players (Januario, Toure, Hajsafi, Janjus, Karimian, the whole defense line, Rahmati, etc...) and GN had them playing very attractive football.

I know people don't like him, but we have to be honest. With good players at his helm, he was able to get them to play beautiful (for Iran standards)

vs Al Jazeera in Esfahan : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4ByOY8g41I

vs Al Jazeera in UAE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-6lh5k_zT0

vs Bunyodkor in Esfahan : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unrzm475BWM

You can find more of this on youtube

Comment

Come on man. You can't compare that star studded team with a team that the average age is almost 22.
                              Toure & Emad Reza upfront vs Sharifi Gholami
                              The midfield had a lot of creativity.
                              An out of form Ebrahimi and a 2o year old Ali Karimi & no playmaker plus Papi & Bulko vs a healthy Moharram & Janvario & Karimian & a healthy Jamshidian.

The back line is probably the least different
                              Aghili/Shoja is still not as good as Aghili/Hosseini
                              Hajsafi still in.
                              Hamoudi the same as Jafarpour.
                              Nice try but if Ghalenoei would have coached this team we would be fighting relegation like Zob. GN wouldn't even coach a team with this roster.

Comment

^^ I wasn't comparing the rosters man. Of course the GN era players were way better. I am just saying it looked like you were trying imply that GN teams play ugly football. I agree about this years EsEs playing unattractive football, but I just wanted to remind people that when GN coached Sepahan he had them playing extremely attractive both in league and in ACL.

Comment

Working...
                                X