Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepahan 1-0 Naft

^^I assume the guy who has his behind to the picture, is Kazem, the new Iraqi singing who played the full game and had a reasonable game.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

thanks for the nice pics

Comment

Congradulations to Sepahan for playing 49 games this season, similar to big European clubs, like Manchester, Chelsea and Liverpool. And like them, Sepahan has done extremely well to come this far. Only winning the League or Hazfi will be their ultimate survival kit and It will cap off the great season they have had.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
          thanks for the nice pics
          no problem

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Damn, we don't have three of our best players, Navidkia, Karimi, Bengar for this crucial game, and the rest of the team are exhausted

It will be a historic day for the club and for our football in general if we manage to get the result in front of an already full stadium. I just hope the referee will be fair.
            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^^i hope so too

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

The referee was not fair and Viera accomplished what the referee and the IFF wanted from the game. His midfield collapsed because of Kazemi as usual and therefore more than half the team pulled back and the pressure was on the back for 90 minutes. Instead of giving more support to the midfield by subbing Kazemi for Bahadorani or Papi, he subbed the only two forwards and after that the whole team had to pull back in the box.

Comment

Although I think the 7 minutes extra time was not fair , but sepahan made a lot of mistakes in the second half, especially from minute 65-70 onwards.

you dont play ONLY defense , AWAY at azadi, from minute 65 or 70.
                  if you want to do that, you do it after minute 80.
                  they played very deep and allowed pp to come at them constantly.

although I think sepahan was also quite tired and fatigued from playing in 3 different tournaments at the same time!
                  that kind of schedule takes its toll on you.
                  now add to this, the moronic compact schedule, and it's a wonder sepahan was even in the running for the title !

congrats to sepahan anyway for making it an exciting league and hopefully they will win the hazfi cup.

Comment

you guys well deserved your draw today, but pp deserved the championship...!!

viera did just fine...!! he had pp under control the whole game...!! he was outdone by the ref..!!

Comment

btw, I wasnt very impressed with the new iraqi midfilder, kazem.

if he is supposed to fill the shoes of navidkia, then I'm sorry, this is not the answer.
                      either this is becoz he's not used to the team yet and needs time to get to know who does what in the team, or he's a player like kazemi and is a replacement for him, and not navidkia.

Comment

I'm sure sepahan will win the hazfi cup.

they fought hard but today wasn't their day.

Comment

That what I feared most. With the absence of Navidkia, Karimi and lately Akbari and Bengar, and the replacement of Bahadorani with Kazemi, and starting every time with Papi on the bench, Sepahan have been suffering and because of that they lost both the league and ACL and most likely the Hazfi cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                            btw, I wasnt very impressed with the new iraqi midfilder, kazem.
                            if he is supposed to fill the shoes of navidkia, then I'm sorry, this is not the answer.
                            either this is becoz he's not used to the team yet and needs time to get to know who does what in the team, or he's a player like kazemi and is a replacement for him, and not navidkia.
                            Kadhum is a defensive midfielder, and no way is he a playmaker like Navidkia. What position was Vieira playing him?

Sad to hear Sepahan lose the title in such dramatic fashion. The news was on the front page of Goal.com. They can still be in the ACL next year if they win the Hazfi Cup, correct?
                            Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

My heart is broken... I watched the last 30 minutes walking in front of the TV. I have only experienced this kind of excitement in Iran's WC games and Iran-Australia game.

Anyways, I believe fatigue was a big factor along with the injuries. We should have finished it in the game against Bargh when we were leading by two goals.

Well done Sepahan, it was the closest title race ever. I am proud of the team and I am sure this team with these players and management and with the return of the injured players can definitely challenge for the title again next year.
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^ we have to be proud of this team, fighting in 5 competitions in the last year, injured key players and still managing good performances.

Sepahan players should keep their heads up.

Comment

Working...
                                X