No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepahan will not go anywhere with defence like this..
    Look closely..

Issa Troure really just came through 3 defenders to score a header?...
    Sepahan's defence really proved poor at that point...

It was a good match,
    Any idea of Jorvan Viera's comments after the match ?

Comment

^^yea it was careless defending from the 2 defenders.

Daei: I will invite Aghili to TM. Sepahan will become champions.
      علي دايي:
      هادي عقيلي را به تيم ملي دعوت مي*كنم
      سپاهان هنوز شانس اول قهرماني است

علي دايي گفت: ما فوتبال خوبي بازي كرديم و سپاهان را منطقي شكست داديم.

به گزارش خبرنگار ايسنا واحد اصفهان، سرمربي تيم سايپا تهران با تمجيد بازي بازيكنانش گفت: مدافعان ما امروز بي*اشتباه ظاهر شدند و برد مقابل سپاهان را تا حدودي مديون آن*ها هستم.

دايي اضافه كرد: در مقابل سپاهان بايد بسته بازي مي*كرديم تا از عمق دفاع*مان استفاده نكنند، ضمن اين كه در نيمه*ي دوم حتي مي*توانستيم تعداد گل*هايمان را بر روي ضدحملات افزايش دهيم كه اين چنين نشد.

سرمربي تيم ملي در خصوص هادي عقيلي مدافع سپاهان گفت: او قطعا جزو نفراتي خواهد بود كه در ليست تيم ملي نام او را اعلام خواهيم كرد، او تنها در بازي قبلي تيم ملي در اختيار ما نبود و الان با بازي*هاي خوبي كه ارائه كرده شايستگي دعوت به تيم ملي را دارد.

وي در پايان سپاهان را شانس نخست قهرماني در ليگ برتر دانست.

Viera: the loss is my responsibility.
      ژوروان ويرا:
      شكست را بر گردن مي*گيرم

سرمربي برزيلي تيم فوتبال سپاهان گفت: با اين كه بازي خوبي را ارائه كرديم و شانس*هايي براي گلزني داشتيم، من اين شكست را بر گردن مي*گيرم و نبايد به سايپا مي*باختيم.

به گزارش خبرنگار ايسنا واحد اصفهان، ژوروان ويرا پس از شكست 1 بر صفر تيم*اش برابر سايپا گفت: سايپا با تمام توانش گام به ميدان گذاشت و طبيعي است مقابل ما اين چنين قدرتمند ظاهر شود، سايپا تلاش مي*كند كه جايگاهش را در جدول رده*بندي ارتقا دهد و انگيزه بسيار بالايي براي پيروزي در اين بازي داشت.

ويرا در خصوص اتلاف* وقت*هاي "ميثاق معمارزاده" دروازه*بان سايپا گفت: اين مشكل مربي سايپاست، او بايد در اين خصوص توضيح دهد.

سرمربي طلايي*پوشان سپاهان اضافه كرد: مشكل تيم ما اين است كه در تمام بازي*ها نمي*توانيم با تمام قدرت*مان ظاهر شويم. فشردگي بازي*ها باعث شده تا سپاهان روند ثابتي را در ليگ نداشته باشد. بازيكنان قبل از بازي استرس داشتند و نتوانستند در طول بازي بر اين استرس*شان فائق شوند.

ويرا در پايان خاطر نشان كرد: ما هنوز در صدر جدول هستيم و فرصت زيادي براي قهرماني در اختيار داريم.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

As I mentioned above Sepahan was nervous and did not play with paicents.

Comment

championship is still in our hands, we win the next games and we are champions.
          btw Saket is trying to set sepahan and pp's remaining matches at the same time so like this week the same thing doesn't happen.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
            btw Saket is trying to set sepahan and pp's remaining matches at the same time so like this week the same thing doesn't happen.
            Yes, Winning ur games would give you the title.
            But dont make it sound that easy.

You have Bargh Shiraz AWAY, In their new stadium, and they have been a good team the whole season

And then you have Saba Battery and Sanat Naft before you take on Persepolis

So the 4 remaining matches are anything besides easy for Sepahan

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              Sepahan is 4 points above PP with 4 games left. If we get 7 points out of the last four games (2wins, 1 draw, 1 loss) it means that PP has to win all of their remaining games which is impossible IMO.

2 wins against Bargh and Naft and a draw against Saba will make us the champions before the final game against PP.
              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

True, all games are hard for us in this compact schedule but we have to get through this.
                as i predicted before, i thought we lose to saipa because of our bad record against them, they are our 'ghorbe siah'.

but i have confidence we can beat naft and saba at home, and get a point or even a win against bargh.

but it's football and you can never predict what will actually happen at the end.
                I'm confident about championship because i know we are even capable of beating PP in azadi which have done most of the time so it's important to get saba out of the contest by beating then at home.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Sepahan have offerd Youngster Mehrdad Oladi $500.000 for a 2 year deal

Source: Keyhan Varzesh and IRINN

Comment

actually it all CAN go to the wire again !

you see, everyone is talking about sepahan and PP, strongly, with a slight nod to saba. but nobody is paying attention to SS-A !
                    I question that. apart from showing that they play one of the best football in the country, they arent too far behind either.,
                    and what helps them and hurts the former 3 teams is : THE FORMER 3 TEAMS PLAY A LOT OF THEIR GAMES AGAINST EACH OTHER.

and that may mean taking points off each other. or there could be serious possib ility of draws between them.
                    that leaves the field for SS-A to move up and close to them.

for example if sepahan gets 2 draws against their closest rivals , pp and saba, and maybe another draw at bargh, ... all very much possible ) they'll have 59 points.

pp gets 2 draws against sepahan and saba, and maybe another 4 points , reach 55 points.

saba, 2 draws against sepahan and pp, and even 2 wins , reach 56 points.

but if SS-A wins the next 5 games , they reach 59 ( with higher goal diff than sepahan , of course ) and win the damned thing.
                    something that they TRULY DESERVED last year, had it not been for the refereeing mistakes against mes.

it all depends on the fixtures of the coming weeks.
                    remember, sepahan has their ACL games also, which will be a drain on them.

Comment

^true, they were the real champions of last IPL last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post

why oladi??

Comment

Originally posted by imanmobali23 View Post
                          why oladi??
                          he is better than all sepahan forwards(maybe equal with salehi) and you say why?

Comment

He is one of the best Talents in Iran IMO. Strong, good technics, great headers, phsysically good. He needs to be coached but he is young and will learn this.

Comment

^ he is kind of wild which I like. where is he now. I haven't heard from him for a while. Is he in Emarat.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post

sepahan should buy a better striker, oladi wasn't too impressive last season in pp and now in uae i haven't heard of him scoring.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X