No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Good result, with a win tommorow we can move up to 4th place in the standings.

Comment

With Aghili & Omid Ebrahimi out we will have an average age of around 23 against Damash unless Sergio plays.

Comment

Good win for Zob. They were playing well during the past three games but they were unlucky with the results. With the return of Azari as the managing director, they can return to the upper half of the table next season.
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

What Sepahan is going through is difficult but they are dealing with it with grace and
          professionalism. Still the best all-round club in Iran (unless something drastic changes by
          next year).

Sepahan has gone through a managerial change (Ali-Reza Rahimi being replaced) and
          failed to make use of its signings for various reasons (i.e. Arash Afshin, Mojtaba Jabbari,
          even Yaghoub Karimi). Compounded on top of all this, Kranjcar has continued with his
          bottom-up plan of introducing a new crop of young players into the team (i.e. Mehdi
          Sharifi, Ali Choopani, Ali Karimi, Amin Jahan-Alian, etc.).

It's admirable that they are still championship contenders. Nice.

p.s. Let's remember an under-rated fact. Sepahan has done all this without the advantage
          of even playing in their own stadium in their own city! Imagine a club in Europe dominates
          and wins its league for three years in a row whilst playing all of their home games in
          another city in a rather small stadium.

Comment

it will be an easy game for Sepahan, Damash player sleeping in the bus while going to Isfehan, I think it take 12 hours to get to Isfehan from rasht.

https://www.facebook.com/akhbarDamash

Comment

Poor damash player..

Comment

Sepahan has truly been the unluckiest team in the league this year, Sergio Van Dijk and Sukaj will be available to play for the game against Damash, but on the other hand they will be missing O.Ebrahimi and Aghily. Shoja Khalilzadeh has also gotten injured in training and it is not clear yet whether he will play tommorow or not.

Comment

Van Dicke is starting for Sepahan against Damash. Shoja Khalilzade is also starting. Aghili is injured while Omid is suspended. Here is the line up:

رحمان احمدي، شجاع خليل زاده، محمد علي احمدي، علي حمودي، احسان حاج صفي، اروين بولکو، علي کريمي، امير حسين کريمي، حسين پاپي، مهدي شريفي و سرجيو ونديک
                  2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

His correct name is Sergio van Dijk.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      His correct name is Sergio van Dijk.
                      didnt see much from him, but Mehdi Sharifi is very good

Comment

Sergio missed a 100% chance but wasn't too bad for his debut. Sharifi is awesome. He has 5 goals in 4 games. I hope he doesn't get too cocky. Another good news is Sukay played today & was good for being away for so long & Gholami scored a nice goal. Our offence is definitely improving but I don't like the fact that the management has given up on the Brazilian playmaker. They said that Ali & Amir hossein Karimis can fill in until Moharram is back. They are too young to be leaders IMHO (17 & 20). We have so many Karimis. Yaghoub & these 2 kids and Mahmoud Karimi as coach.

Comment

^ I agree we shouldnt have gave up on the playmaker, The Karimis are still too young to fill in for a good playmaker game by game, they need more experience, on the other hand, we are almost at full strength. We just need Navidkia back. Good to see Van Dijk and Sukay play today. Hajsafi is my boy!! he played amazing today, and Sharifi's record speaks for itself. Also nice to see Gholami score a nice goal. We played bad in the first half, but turned it up in the 2nd and got the victory.

Comment

Sepahan's academy products are doing good not only in Sepahan but in other teams. Papi & Haj Safi with assists & Sharifi with a goal in Sepahan. Masoud Shojaie scored for Mes. Jalaleldin Ali Mohammadi scored for Fajr & Akbar Imani assisted Bayatinia's goal for Zob & Jafarpour assisted for Saipa last week.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                              ^ I agree we shouldnt have gave up on the playmaker, The Karimis are still too young to fill in for a good playmaker game by game, they need more experience, on the other hand, we are almost at full strength. We just need Navidkia back. Good to see Van Dijk and Sukay play today. Hajsafi is my boy!! he played amazing today, and Sharifi's record speaks for itself. Also nice to see Gholami score a nice goal. We played bad in the first half, but turned it up in the 2nd and got the victory.
                              If we win the League this year it will be the most memorable one of all.

Comment

Pictures of Sepahan's new year party:
                                http://fooladsepahansport.com/module...یر

Comment

Working...
                                X