X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

todays goals
    http://youtu.be/B2L4ZAreIhs

Comment

Ok with SS loss today we will stay on top of the table. Too bad we conceded a goal at 94th minute and lost two precious points yesterday
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Today, 2nd of Aban, is Sepahan's day. Congratulations to all the fans, players, coaches and management!
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

It will be interesting to see 3 former Sepahan players with Tractor shirt today. Hajsafi, Seyedsalehi and Karimian will play in Esfahan tonight, but they will play against us! It will be a nice game to watch!
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^ we got destroyed...

Comment

Who are the fans going to blame now that Marzban is gone and Kolahkaj didn't play?

Comment

Before the start of this season, I posted here alleging that Oliviera is too old and doesn't have current knowledge of the game, but a recycled coach!
                I also compared him with Kranjcar as I considered him a relevant and up to date coach!

Well my friends, I've been proven otherwise!

And god, did Trakhtor give Sepahan a spanking??
                I commend the Trakhtor players for putting up such a fight to the 93rd minute of the game and not relenting.
                Now this was how football is supposed to be played, not the half ass way most PGL teams play.

Comment

tractor played so organized and focused, they REALLY wanted the game, sepahan on the other hand seems to be slumping, this season of IPL will be the tightest title race you've seen in a long time, mark my words.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Hajsafi and Karimian both wore Sepahan jerseys under their Teraktor jerseys:
                    True Sepahanis. Dameshoon garm:
                    http://sepahan4strs.blogfa.com/post/804

Comment

It was a must win game for us. Although we got very lucky. 7 goals conceded in two IPL games is worrying. I hope this time the break in the league helps us.

BTW, CQ was in the stadium and watched Omid score two goals, I hope this helps Omid get invited to the TM.
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

When is the postponed match between Sepahan and Gahar?
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Khorvash denies speculations about negotiations with Gordan and says that Sepahan are happy with their GK's.
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Sepahan's postponed match with Gahar is scheduled at Azar 2nd, between PGL weeks 15th and 16th. So we will play three consecutive home games against Esteghlal, Gahar and Damash in the next two weeks.

Esteghlal ke soorakhe, Gahar va Damash ro ham ishalla mibarim
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

ACL final highlights:
                              http://youtu.be/jhRV-FFXRes

Comment

I miss Castro

Comment

Working...
                                X