No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone who has close relations with the directors at sepahan has reported that:

* rasoul khorosh will most likely leave (99%)
    * the foreign striker has been chosen, hes black and is from a major european country. he was also the leagues top goal scorer last season. he is of a very high standard and will hopefully be unveiled soon once agreements have been reached.

Comment

any news on manouchehri? still no contract signed right?
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by mash_ali View Post
        someone who has close relations with the directors at sepahan has reported that:

* rasoul khorosh will most likely leave (99%)
        * the foreign striker has been chosen, hes black and is from a major european country. he was also the leagues top goal scorer last season. he is of a very high standard and will hopefully be unveiled soon once agreements have been reached.
        Losing Khorvash is very bad news. How many people can you find that speak English and are highly educated (has a Masters degree in PE from Texas A &M and a BS from Isfahan Uni) and is a former football player and played for Sepahan. When he played for Sepahan, Zob offered him big bucks but he always refused (Back then ZA was rich & Sepahan poor). I hope he changes his mind and stays.
        On the foreign African striker who can it be? Have to check all the E European leagues and see who had a black top scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
          Losing Khorvash is very bad news. How many people can you find that speak English and are highly educated (has a Masters degree in PE from Texas A &M and a BS from Isfahan Uni) and is a former football player and played for Sepahan. When he played for Sepahan, Zob offered him big bucks but he always refused (Back then ZA was rich & Sepahan poor). I hope he changes his mind and stays.
          On the foreign African striker who can it be? Have to check all the E European leagues and see who had a black top scorer.
          could it be samuel eto'o? that would be beyond amazing.....sepahan wouldnt lose.

or maybe it is jackson martinez (top scorer of the portuegese league from porto last season)

he fits the criteria of big, black, and a top goal scorer of a major european league

Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
            could it be samuel eto'o? that would be beyond amazing.....sepahan wouldnt lose.

or maybe it is jackson martinez (top scorer of the portuegese league from porto last season)

he fits the criteria of big, black, and a top goal scorer of a major european league

That would be amazing but unlikely.

Comment

What if it's Toure? Didn't he dominate Ligue 2 of France last year?

Comment

Another possibility: Davy Claude Angan
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Claude_Angan

Here is another: Dominick Kumbela
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominick_Kumbela

Comment

Originally posted by paas View Post
                  Another possibility: Davy Claude Angan
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Claude_Angan

Here is another: Dominick Kumbela
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominick_Kumbela
                  It could be Kumbela but the other one doesn't fit the profile as he plays in China.

Comment

Kumbela was the topscorer of german's seceond leauge. no chance that he will join sepahan.

Comment

Comment

Adamo Coulibaly is the man sepahan is after

scored 16 goals in the hungarian top flight league. based on agreements, he will fly to Esfahan on thursday for discussions and negotiations.

Comment

ff6e4ff5663a474acb6c1342.jpg

source: koorosh (sepahan news)

Comment

Originally posted by mash_ali View Post
                            Adamo Coulibaly is the man sepahan is after

scored 16 goals in the hungarian top flight league. based on agreements, he will fly to Esfahan on thursday for discussions and negotiations.

http://youtu.be/xdKSi0aR71A

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                              seems to be a great finisher, he has great physique too......tall, strong, and pretty fast. hoepfully sepahan can sign him, he would really solidify their shot at winning the ACL. he seems on a different level than dalovic or gholami.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Hungarian league is only ranked 2 places after swedish league and 4 after croatian league, and both of those leagues are pretty decent mid level leagues.
                                Id say this is a very good purchase.
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X