Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
    ^ i know i was so pissed off when i looked at the score cuz we got scored one in the 95th minute
    That's 4 Moft points lost in 2 consecutive games

This has got to stop, it becoming the players' habit to concede late.

Next week against Peykan only a win at home against top team will satisfy me.

btw we're not doing too bad you know, if we win our game against payam, we'll be higher than pp ss in 4th place.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
      Good news I love to see Navidkia and Karimi back. With them Sepahan will be the team to beat.
      Go Sepahan
      Not just we need the player type of navidkia but we also need a good leader.
      navidkia will do both jobs when he comes back.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Well Sepahan has kinda fallen apart since the Asian Champions League Final, Luca was our best coach too bad he left, but im sure with the return of Navidkia and Karimi thing will drastically change, and Perspolis is doing bad right now we gotta take advantage of that in anyway we can.

Comment

Well Sepahan has kinda fallen apart since the Asian Champions League Final, Luca was our best coach too bad he left, but im sure with the return of Navidkia and Karimi thing will drastically change, and Perspolis is doing bad right now we gotta take advantage of that in anyway we can.
          our main threat is SS not PP this season.

btw Luka was best but also I'm still pissed that we let Viera go. If he was our coach this season we would have become champs easily

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

btw Pp is going to get soorakh in 2 weeks in Azadi. 4taa 4ta.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^Haha the good thing is that the second leg this year is in Esfahan

Comment

It doesn't matter really.

This time around it won't go that close, we'll finish them off way before and won't give them even the tinniest of hopes.

No more lucky Luke stories and last second flukes.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  It doesn't matter really.

This time around it won't go that close, we'll finish them off way before and won't give them even the tinniest of hopes.

No more lucky Luke stories and last second flukes.

Oh, id like to see if you will post on PFDC in 2 weeks.
                  Looking forward to hearing ur exuse for Sepahans loss in Azadi against Persepolis this time around...

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post

Oh, id like to see if you will post on PFDC in 2 weeks.
                    Looking forward to hearing ur exuse for Sepahans loss in Azadi against Persepolis this time around...
                    I'm not like some of the pp members here who don't post in embarrassment when their team losses.

I accept loss if my team plays bad.
                    But do you really think you have any chance??!!
                    Age Abomoslem 4 ta mizane.
                    Age Foolad 3 ta mizane.
                    Age Esteghlal 6 ta nemizane be shoma.
                    Guess how many we'll score?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ i know i was so pissed off when i looked at the score cuz we got scored one in the 95th minute
                      Yes, same here It reminds me of last season's game against PP!
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                        I'm not like some of the pp members here who don't post in embarrassment when their team losses.
                        I accept loss if my team plays bad.
                        But do you really think you have any chance??!!
                        Age Abomoslem 4 ta mizane.
                        Age Foolad 3 ta mizane.
                        Age Esteghlal 6 ta nemizane be shoma.
                        Guess how many we'll score?

Age Kuruvchi 5ta zad..
                        Age Zobahan 6ta zad...
                        VA Pas e Hamedan 3ta zad..

Sepahan CHANTA MIZANE....
                        YEKIIII MIZANEEEEEE

We might of conceded 4 against Aboomoslem & 3 against Foolad
                        But we scored 5 goals in these 2 matches

Thats how many goals Sepahan has scored in the past 4-5 games.

Now, if you think your gonna stroll into Azadi in 2 weeks and win..
                        Then go for it, but be ready to answer for your teams loss..

Dw, first well take care of Bargh Shiraz, something you failed to do.
                        Then, Well talk about what well do to you..

But your being a bit overconfident knowing were still ahead of you in the ladder mate.

Comment

^^
                          Arash,,look at the ladder again.
                          Sepahan has 1 game less than the rest.
                          If we win that game against payam, we'll have 2 point more than pp and ss.
                          But our main aim is to beat Peykan at home, it's gonna be bloody difficult.
                          It's the top scored team (Peykan) Vs the best defense of the league (Sepahan).

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Then thats a good matchup because the best offense comes from the best defence

Comment

Yea Sepahan's defense unbreakable this season.
                              the last two games we've conceded two moftaki goals at the dead end, while we were missing Bengar. I don't know about Saipa's goal but Bargh's penalty was the foul of Azizadeh So maybe with the return of Bengar we won't concede.
                              Seyed Salehi and Tahmasebi, we need to keep quiet.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Pics from Saipa-Sepahan

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X