• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ dameto damesh garm
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

I think Firat is doing a good job.
      Its the lack of a play maker & a real good finished upfront that is hurting Sepahan.

My uncle once said, Sepahan is all about Navidkia & Karimi, and i am starting this believe this fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
        I think Firat is doing a good job.
        Its the lack of a play maker & a real good finished upfront that is hurting Sepahan.

My uncle once said, Sepahan is all about Navidkia & Karimi, and i am starting this believe this fact.
        I don't agree with your Uncle.
        At least not anymore, Sepahan has got some quality players in hajsafi, Aghili and bengar ....navidkia and karimi ke nesf fasl injured hastan

I agree with the fact that we need navidkia badly, bahadorani can't do 1/10 of what Moharam does.

About a finisher i think we do have quality finisher in Emad and Asghari, It's just that they don't get feeded well by the mid's.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

this is when bahadorani nearly scored an own goal from a deflected shot.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

what happened to that iraqi playmaker they brought last season?
            there was so much talk about him as moharam's replacement.

I still say sepahan shd give shah-hosseini ( or shah-mohamadi? cant remember ) a try. he had some good games last season. once he matures, he'll be a very good player

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

I still say sepahan shd give shah-hosseini ( or shah-mohamadi? cant remember ) a try. he had some good games last season. once he matures, he'll be a very good player
              The iraqi player sucks, he's fat and short. His name is Haidth Kaitham or something.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                Here it is.
                Bargh 1-1 Sepahan

Hajsafi's goal in the 20th minute.
                Hajysafy not only has skills, but a brain... thank God, I expect a lot of this guy, and he needs to go to Europe, asap!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

the iraqi player Kadum was actually much better than bahadorani, he was a fast decision-maker at least, i don't know he left.

Bahadorani can't do S*** in midfield, all he can do si simple short passes, he doesn't give any dangerous passes that breaks the defense like navidkia.

Just 4 more weeks and we'll have navidkia.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Kadhum was released by Saket.
                    They only signed him on a loan i believe, and Saket did not want him to stay.

Hajsafi on the other hand, is really putting his hand up to start against North Korea.

I hope he does. He should be In Iran's starting formation from now on playing like this

Comment

^^^
                      man he is such a talented players, despite being the left midfield, he always has an eye for scoring.
                      It's now 3 goals in 3 matches for him

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^^^
                        man he is such a talented players, despite being the left midfield, he always has an eye for scoring.
                        It's now 3 goals in 3 matches for him

He is taking firm steps in to living up to his potential and possibly Bonanic's statement

"Hajsafi will be Asia's best player"

This kid, can become World Class.
                        He is already in a nurturing and professional team such as Sepahan.
                        From there, he needs to make the right decision to make a move to Europe, and from there, we watch this 18 year old, grow into a World Class player.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post

He is taking firm steps in to living up to his potential and possibly Bonanic's statement
                          "Hajsafi will be Asia's best player"

This kid, can become World Class.
                          He is already in a nurturing and professional team such as Sepahan.
                          From there, he needs to make the right decision to make a move to Europe, and from there, we watch this 18 year old, grow into a World Class player.
                          Man i so hope you're right and he becomes a well-known player with consistency not like Ando or kaebi.

people said he has everything except height, I agreed to that but again we saw he prove us wrong when he jumped above Aleneme against foolad to head home.

Bonacic has obviously seen something in him that makes him say such statement. i truely hope he becomes one and makes his way to a top European club.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Man i so hope you're right and he becomes a well-known player with consistency not like Ando or kaebi.
                            people said he has everything except height, I agreed to that but again we saw he prove us wrong when he jumped above Aleneme against foolad to head home.
                            Bonacic has obviously seen something in him that makes him say such statement. i truely hope he becomes one and makes his way to a top European club.
                            Its not only Bonacic aziz..
                            Jorvan Viera, Engin Firat, & Ali Daei.

Engin Firat while he was Team Melli assistant, during their camp in Ardebil, said some BIG stuff about Hajsafi and i until this day remember when Hajsafi came off against Zambia.

Engin Firat gave him 1 of the biggest hugs you could ever see, like he was hugging his son.

No other substitute received that by Firat.
                            It might be a small point what am trying to make out is.

at the age of 18, This kid, knows how to head, how to finish, his play making abilities are amazing, his overrunning laps are bloody brilliant.

His smart runs behind the defense is something that cannot be teached very easily, seems like its already in this kids system.

His goal against Bargh & Persepolis is exactly those smart runs,
                            They are World Class runs, not often seen in our soccer.

I think thats a point that many people tend to not see about him.
                            He is unbelievably smart WITHOUT the ball, THAT my friend.
                            Is what you call a player.

I enjoy Hajsafi even when the ball is not there, because unlike other Persian players, he is perfectly aware of what to do.

Once again i point out his goal against Persepolis and Bargh as PERFECT examples.

Members tend to say, He has skill, he has this he has that.
                            But you have to go further into the story to understand, when i watch Hajsafi. Its like am not watching a regular Iranian 18 year old.

Am watching a 18 year old who has obviously been teached the right things from a crucial age, whether that's a thank to Bonanic i don't know.

From his amazing season last year, i was worried that all this hype would hurt Hajsafi, but i have realized it is only like nutrients to him, he is getting stronger and stronger by the week.

Comment

beautifully said Arash.

Indeed, his off-the-ball moves are brilliant to watch. Something I haven't seen in Persian Football for a long time.

only at 18...you feel like he's gonna have to become somebody near future.
                              i wonder where he'll go.
                              I certainly hope he goes to la Liga, thats where he wants to go too.

Maybe Osasuna

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

beautifully said Arash.

Indeed, his off-the-ball moves are brilliant to watch. Something I haven't seen in Persian Football for a long time.

only at 18...you feel like he's gonna have to become somebody near future.
                                i wonder where he'll go.
                                I certainly hope he goes to la Liga, thats where he wants to go too.

Maybe Osasuna

Last time i saw anything anywhere near as good as Hajsafi's off the ball abilities was back in the day of Azizi. That guy was a genius off the ball.

Shayan, if Hajsafi goes to Osasuna, i will get a heart attack....
                                Anywhere in La Liga, i will be overwhelmed....

But i feel, he could even play in a better La Liga club.
                                He can easily make his mark in a club like Deportivo, Mallorca, Racing, Numancia etc.

But Osasuna Jone delam...Would be a dream.

Comment

Working...
                                X