No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hejazi is the man and I know there is a conspiracy against him...from his coaching staff and players.
    'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
    ~
    Cyrus the Great
    King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

well done ss

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
        Well Ali jaan, Inshallah I am, The news i provide is only from the official Esteghlal site, so they know better than IV, JF, KV all that crap papers, who only wanna make hashieh.

Lippi morabiye Esteghlal shod. Capello shod dastyaresh. Buffon darvazebane dovom. Zico Kashani ro zad.

Actually, it seems, it is beacuse of him standing up against Hejazi. I even saw two articles in IV and JF that said the same thing.

Not that Hejazi is done well, but this kind of behavior from Jabbari down the line will hurt himself. As a player u get paid and u need to follow whoever is in place as the coach. Even if the guy is an idiot. This is professional football.
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

SS is in such a bad shape that we get three points no matter how it comes. But in all the years, I am SS fan since my childhood, I have never seen or remember seeing SS plays so poor.

I am so disappointed, dejected and so angry. One thing, I always was so proud of SS was, its playing style. Last two games we won, but I can't beleive I am saying this, I rather SS play like the way it played against Sephan and lost rather than these disgraceful wins.

This team really needs a leader and Mr. Hejazi with all the respect I have for him, isn't able to provide this at the moment!!! Why he doesn't sit at the bench? A head coach has to have balls and stand up. It is not about being nice all the time.
          Why players are so emotional and on the edge? Montazeri's red card last week and Pooladi's red card this week, both because they talked back to ref. If this team had leadership and lead by examples, two young new comers to SS wouldnt' have acted like this.

Really disappointed at Fattollah zadeh, Hejazi, Hajillo and SS board. Both Hejazi and Hajilloo are my idols really, but they need to step up to the plate and take charge or step out of the way.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

i hear you Ali jan, but sometimes 3 points is everything....a couple of wins in a row can change a team's whole season around and get them back on their feet...then they can improve on their game style,,,but ss needs these emotionally more than anything else...just the win, no matter how it comes, as you said....even tho I can not disagree with your point as a whole.
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
              i hear you Ali jan, but sometimes 3 points is everything....a couple of wins in a row can change a team's whole season around and get them back on their feet...then they can improve on their game style,,,but ss needs these emotionally more than anything else...just the win, no matter how it comes, as you said....even tho I can not disagree with your point as a whole.

To be honest Armin jaan, I am more worreid about tradition of SS rather than performance in one season. From what I recall even during the Ronald Kock that SS ended up being 10th 9th at the end of the season, we didn't play this bad.

There was no Satellite tv and internet, so I couldn't see SS games during the mid 80s to mid 90s (when SS was relegated to lower division), so maybe at that times SS team sucked. But besides that, I can never ever remember SS plays so poor. I was ashamed of our team today. We couldn't pass the ball more than 3-4 times. Fajr was the better team and deserved all 3 points.

Like I said, anyday, I take way SS played and lost against Sepahan in Isfahan over the last two wins against Rah Ahan and Fajr today.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                To be honest Armin jaan, I am more worreid about tradition of SS rather than performance in one season. From what I recall even during the Ronald Kock that SS ended up being 10th 9th at the end of the season, we didn't play this bad.
                There was no Satellite tv and internet, so I couldn't see SS games during the mid 80s to mid 90s (when SS was relegated to lower division), so maybe at that times SS team sucked. But besides that, I can never ever remember SS plays so poor. I was ashamed of our team today. We couldn't pass the ball more than 3-4 times. Fajr was the better team and deserved all 3 points.
                well from what I remember, even back in early 90s when ss had one bad season and was relegated(it was just among tehrani teams and 8, 9 or 10 teams involved), the team did not play as bad as what I saw in the 2nd half today...I only saw the 2nd half so I don't know about the first and perhaps if ss was up, I assumed they did ok the first half...it's not only ss tho, many teams in ss situation would just care about winning and not how they got it...and as much as we don't like it,,,the traditions have changed...Perspolis and esteghlal no longer play the attractive attacking football that they did in the 80s and 90s and of course there are so many reasons for that is beyond this thread, but over all, entertaining aspect of the game has decreased due to other things becoming the priority.
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                  well from what I remember, even back in early 90s when ss had one bad season and was relegated(it was just among tehrani teams and 8, 9 or 10 teams involved), the team did not play as bad as what I saw in the 2nd half today...I only saw the 2nd half so I don't know about the first and perhaps if ss was up, I assumed they did ok the first half...it's not only ss tho, many teams in ss situation would just care about winning and not how they got it...and as much as we don't like it,,,the traditions have changed...Perspolis and esteghlal no longer play the attractive attacking football that they did in the 80s and 90s and of course there are so many reasons for that is beyond this thread, but over all, entertaining aspect of the game has decreased due to other things becoming the priority.
                  First half SS was as bad. We attacked twice in the first half and scored twice. The whole second half, we had one opportunity that Manyee passed the ball to Hossein Koushki and he was like deer in the head light and didnt' know what to do and after waisting 2-3 second he eventually decided to shoot which was too late.

sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately , I was in and out busy doing other things and I missed most of the match. Saw all the goals but did not really have a good look.

I don't know if Arash Borhani missed any good goal scoring chances , I don't know why Majidi and Jabbari were out of the team ? Anyone can fill me in , please ??

sigpic

Comment

btw that wasnt Koushki who came on.
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

/\ yes it was. Hossein Koushki...

Majeed jaan, Majidi was 3 carded suspended and Jabbari ahd a lil arguement with Hejazi, so he was left outta the team

Comment

ESES made a big mistake losing Rahmati. Keeping him there would have created healthy competition and kept some of the pressure off talebloo.
                          Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Rahmati didn't wanna stay

Comment

Well they should have created an environment where Rahmati would have wanted to stay.
                              Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
                                Well they should have created an environment where Rahmati would have wanted to stay.
                                whats the point when you have Taleblou SHIREHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Working...
                                X