Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
    Guys like Pooladi, Khazaviri or any player needs the time and trust from the coach in order to gain the confidence. The same way that GN 4 years ago trusted likes of Talebloo and Sadeghi and Ghorbani. We don't see the same attitude. That year GN, didn't renew big time players like Sohrab Bakhtiyarizadeh or Hadi Tabatabi and the other goalie (who got into the fight in the PP SS game forgot his name now who played in the TM as well) and gave chances to guys like Sadeghi and Talebloo. Players like Pooladi, Milad Noori are the future. The same happened with Ravankhah, you saw at the begining he wasn't good but the single goal to PP I would say impacted his playing days in SS a lot in a good way.
    Booroomand

Comment

My line-up against PP:

--------------Talebloo---------------
      --------------Koushki-----------------
      ----Montazeri-----------Ghorbani------
      ---------------Akbari-----------------
      --Heydari------------------Beykzadeh--
      --------Jabbari------Juanvario--------
      -----------Akbarpour-----------------
      ----------------------Borhani---------

PP defenders and midfeilders are big and strong, so long balls won't have much effect imo. They are quite slow though, so we should make use of short quick passes in midfield and make use of Borhani speed and Akbarpour long range shots.

My only concern is Akbari, and whether he can stand against the likes of Karimi/Bagheri. Also Beykzadeh was a little worrysome last match against Rah Ahan, but I hope it was just a bad day he was having.

We could also make use of both Kazemi and Akbari, something like this:

--------------Talebloo---------------
      --------------Koushki-----------------
      ----Montazeri-----------Ghorbani------
      -----------Kazemi-------------------
      ------------------Akbari---------------
      --Heydari----------------Beykzadeh--
      ----------Jabbari--------------------
      --------------------Juanvario*--------
      -------------Borhani-----------------

* Or Akbarpour

I prefer the first one, but we really should play quick one touch passing then and stop the long balls and useless dribblings! Again, with players like Karimi and Bagheri there, it might be risky to play Akbari in that crucial spot...I hope it works out! Heydari and Beykzadeh will have a hard task and need to be on top of their game, helping out Akbari in defense and also contributing to our offense.

Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

So am taking it that Janvario is playing well atm....?

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
          So am taking it that Janvario is playing well atm....?
          Well he was pretty convincing against SSA, and also against Rah Ahan he wasn't that bad. He doesn't dribble much and is a quick thinker and that's what we need. He's got a good overview and is dangerous with long range shots, so yeah I would play him.

I think he can give Zareh or Bagheri a hard time, considering Nouri will be the one marking Jabbari most of the time.

PP defense seems volunerable and I'm sure Borhani will get some good chances. I just hope he doesn't miss 100%-ers again, cause I don't think my heart can bare that against PP (remember he had a tak be tak last year against PP in the dying minutes and he missed )
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by sahandkarimi View Post
            Booroomand
            Merci Agha Sahand.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

i would definitely play janvario. jabbari and janvario are really the only 2 players in our entire squad who can play the AM position really well. we tried majidi there but it failed. we also tried akbari and it failed. ravankhah is out for months. pouladi is not match fit.

my 2 dilemmas are:
              1)who to play as DM? kazemi? akbari? or both?
              2)who to play as striker(s)? borhani alone? borhani and akbarpour? borhani and abbasfard??

im also worried about beygzadeh. he had a below poor performance last match. but he has a strong phsyique compared to amirabadi which will be needed against the strong perspolis midfielders.
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

My take on the Rah Ahan Game

I wasn't happy with the way SS Played against Rah Ahan. The same Rah Ahan team was demolised 4-1 by Paykan. Granted some of the goals scored by Paykan was really lucky, still I can't beleive Rah Ahan is so good.

I blame poor peroformance of the SS a lot bad line up of the GN.

1- Playing 2 defensive mids Akbari Kazemi (This allowed Rah Ahan to take control of the middle and Janvario was totally isolated).

2- Not changing Baykzadeh. He was really poor this game.

3- No aerial presence in the forward line after the Abbasfard substitution which led to the next.

3- For a strange reason, ss did a good job of offensive transition until the Rah Ahan 18 yard box. Then for a strange reason, SS team was giving a pass back or in few cases a square pass. This was in part due to item 3 above, since SS had no tall forward to attack in the air.

4- Not giving chances to younger players like Ahmad Khaziravi. Milad Noori, Pooladi (unless they are injured) to foster more competition.

5- Relying too much on Akbarpoor

On item 3, let me elaborate. Around 1990-91 I met Raykof in Winnipeg Canada. Since this is SS fan's thread I assume you at least you know who was He? He was the legendry Taj coach from former Yougouslavia that coached TM before Heshmat Khan Mohajerani as well. Raykoff at the time lived there (Winnipeg, I later heard he moved to Vancouver Canada and passed away there). We talked a lot about Iranian football and specifically Taj, since Raykoof coached Taj and TM both. I asked him what is the most important weakness of Iranian football and he said. Iranian players are technical and good physical conditioning in Asian standards, but the main problem is your team attack well until the 18 yard of the opposition, but then instead of a fast peneteration through 1-2 or crosses or shooting, they tend to stall around the opposition's defense, pass the ball back or give a square pass. This will give time to the opposition's defense to recover. I heard Frank Offarel said something very similar (I didn't hear it personally). SS game on Saturday (attacking fast up to the Rah Ahan 18 yard box) but all of a sudden slow down or worst pass back. Except Baykzadeh other SS forwards didn't even attempt to shoot the ball.
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Mobliran to sponsor esteghlal:

مبليران اسپانسر استقلال تهران شد

خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران
                  سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال

مبليران به عنوان حامي مالي باشگاه استقلال تا پايان نيم فصل رقابت*هاي ليگ برتر انتخاب شد.

عضو هيات مديره باشگاه استقلال در گفت*وگو با خبرنگار ورزشي خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا) با اعلام اين خبر گفت: مدت*ها قبل هيات امناي بازار مبليران مذاکرات و مکاتباتي را با هيات مديره باشگاه*هاي استقلال و پرسپوليس انجام دادند که اين مذاکرات در ابتدا نتيجه*اي به همراه نداشت اما، روز دوشنبه در ديداري که دبير هيات امناي اين بازار با مدير عامل باشگاه استقلال داشت دو طرف به توافق رسيدند که مبليران فعلا تا پايان نيم فصل حامي مالي باشگاه استقلال باشد.

انصاري افزود: هيات امناي بازار مبليران گفت وگوهايي را هم با مدير عامل باشگاه پرسپوليس داشت که آنها با اين پيشنهاد موافقت نکردند.

وي گفت: استدلال هيات مديره باشگاه استقلال براي انعقاد قرارداد تا پايان نيم فصل اين بود که ممکن است درآينده شرکت*ها و توليدکنندگان ديگري با رقم پيشنهادي بالاتر حاضر به اسپانسرشيپي استقلال شوند، به همين خاطر براي استفاده استقلال از فرصت*هاي بهتر، اين قرارداد فعلا تا پايان نيم فصل اعتبار دارد.

انصاري درباره*ي نخستين جلسه هيات مديره باشگاه استقلال با ترکيب جديد که روز گذشته برگزار شد گفت: امروز فوتبال پديده اي است که ارتباط تنگاتنگي با سياست، اقتصاد، اجتماع و فرهنگ دارد. ديگر نمي توان گفت که فوتبال تنها يک ورزش است چرا که امروزه فوتبال به صنعتي تبديل شده که مي تواند تبعات اقتصادي، اجتماعي و فرهنگي داشته باشد و اگر در فوتبال مديريت هزينه حاکم باشد و از ظرفيت*هاي بالقوه استفاده شود مي*تواند نتايج خوبي به همراه داشته باشد.

وي افزود: اين شرايط براي پرسپوليس و استقلال ويژه*تراست و اگر مديريت هزينه حاکم باشد، مي*توان از برند اين دو باشگاه بيشترين استفاده را برد به طوري که اين دو به خود کفايي برسند. بر همين اساس روز گذشته در هيات مديره باشگاه استقلال پيشنهاد تاسيس شرکت سرمايه گذاري به عنوان زير مجموعه باشگاه فرهنگي ورزشي استقلال مطرح شد و پس از تشکيل کارگروه اين شرکت براي خود کفا کردن باشگاه طي هفته هاي آتي تاسيس مي شود.

انصاري درباره مقايسه هايي که بين او و هدايتي انجام مي گيرد، گفت: ضمن احترام به همه همکاران بايد بگويم اگر فردي بتواند در ورزش که باعث شادابي و تندرستي جامعه و جوانان مي شود، هزينه کند کار خير و معنوي اي را انجام داده و اين فرد شايسته تقدير است. با اين حال دو باشگاه استقلال و پرسپوليس توان بالقوه بالايي دارند که در صورت به بالفعل رسيدن مي تواند اين دو را به خودکفايي مالي برساند.

انتهاي پيام

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                    Well he was pretty convincing against SSA, and also against Rah Ahan he wasn't that bad. He doesn't dribble much and is a quick thinker and that's what we need. He's got a good overview and is dangerous with long range shots, so yeah I would play him.
                    I think he can give Zareh or Bagheri a hard time, considering Nouri will be the one marking Jabbari most of the time.
                    PP defense seems volunerable and I'm sure Borhani will get some good chances. I just hope he doesn't miss 100%-ers again, cause I don't think my heart can bare that against PP (remember he had a tak be tak last year against PP in the dying minutes and he missed )
                    What else do you expect from Borhani.

What is up with Majidi.
                    Is he playing or not..

Now that's a quality striker...

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                      i would definitely play janvario. jabbari and janvario are really the only 2 players in our entire squad who can play the AM position really well. we tried majidi there but it failed. we also tried akbari and it failed. ravankhah is out for months. pouladi is not match fit.
                      my 2 dilemmas are:
                      1)who to play as DM? kazemi? akbari? or both?
                      2)who to play as striker(s)? borhani alone? borhani and akbarpour? borhani and abbasfard??
                      im also worried about beygzadeh. he had a below poor performance last match. but he has a strong phsyique compared to amirabadi which will be needed against the strong perspolis midfielders.
                      I would play only one defensive mid Akbari, bench Kazemi. Play with two forwards Abbasfard, Borhani. Abbasfard gives us the aerial dimension. Abbasfard isnt' toti or Gholam fathabadi or Nasser Noorai in the air, but still is decent in the air.

Baykzadeh was good in SSA game but sucked in Rah Ahan. I would start him on the left, but if he plays like Rah Ahan game, I pull him out and play either Maniyee or Amir Abadi there.

sigpic

Comment

Boy I got a give all SS fans a kick in the butt! What is wrong with you guys? Derby coming and SS fans thread must be full of enthusiasem and talk of Derby. Where are you folks?

Let's talk derby, lineup, SS strengths, weaknesses, stats or anything else.

sigpic

Comment

^^^ aaaaaand **cricket cricket** lol jk

i just hope it's not a tie this year... its starting to suck the energy out of the whole rivalry

Comment

Reza Rajabi who is a member of SS Analysis team talks about the Derby.

رجبي: پرسپوليس را آسان تر از راه آهن شکست مي دهيم
                            آناليزور تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران با اشاره به بازي دشوار اين تيم مقابل تيم راه آهن شهرري گفت: بازي سختي بود اما بطور يقين پرسپوليس را خيلي آسان تر از راه آهن شکست خواهيم داد.

"رضا رجبي" روز يکشنبه ضمن بيان اين مطلب به خبرنگار ايرنا افزود: استراتژي استقلال براي بازي با راه آهن، فشار بر روي بازيکنان تيم راه آهن به خصوص نقطه قوت آنها يعني خط مياني بود که بازيکنان استقلال نتوانستند به خوبي از عهده اين کار برآيند.
                            وي افزود: با شروع نيمه دوم، جانب احتياط را پيش گرفتيم و فشار را بر روي بازيکنان راه آهن کم کرديم اما در عين حال نگذاشتيم خطري دروازه تيم استقلال را تهديد کند.
                            وي تصريح کرد:* همواره بازي هاي قبل و بعد از شهرآورد براي مسوولان و بازيکنان دو تيم از اهميت بسزايي برخوردار است. برهمين اساس اين ديدار براي تيم ما ديدار سختي بود.
                            وي اضافه کرد: مسوولان و بازيکنان تيم راه آهن نيز به اهميت اين بازي پي برده و ما را به زحمت انداختند.
                            رجبي با اشاره به حوادث غيرقابل پيش بيني ديدار تيم هاي پرسپوليس و استقلال، اين مساله را در نتيجه گيري نهايي بازي تاثيرگذار دانست و افزود: چنانچه بازيکنان دو تيم نتوانند خود را مقابل ديدگان هزاران هوادار که از نزديک شاهد اين ديدار هستند، حفظ کنند ممکن است دچار اشتباهات جبران ناپذيري براي تيم خود شوند.
                            وي، راجع به ترکيب احتمالي تيم استقلال تهران و شيوه بازي اين تيم مقابل پرسپوليس نيز گفت: با هم انديشي که بين کادر فني تيم استقلال وجود دارد، از هم اکنون مي توان ترکيب احتمالي استقلال را بيان کرد اما بطور يقين شيوه بازي تيم استقلال در اين ديدار تغيير خواهد کرد.
                            وي ادامه داد: خوشبختانه استقلال به جز "ابراهيم تقي پور" مصدوم جدي ندارد، البته در صورت موافقت پزشک تيم، تقي پور نيز مي تواند اميدوار به حضور در اين ديدار باشد.
                            به اعتقاد آناليزور تيم استقلال، تيمي در اين ديدار پيروز خواهد شد که از بازيکنان با تجربه تر استفاده کند.
                            به گفته وي، بازيکنان با تجريه و ميدان ديده خارجي و داخلي دو تيم به علت تجربه شرايط حضور در مسابقات اينچنيني مي توانند با غلبه بر احساسات خود بيشتر در خدمت تيم باشند.
                            رجبي* در خصوص قرار نگرفتن "فرهاد مجيدي" در ترکيب ثابت استقلال نيز گفت: مجيدي انگيزه خوبي دارد و نشان داده فوتباليست حرفه اي و کم حاشيه اي است اما در ديدار شنبه شب، امير قلعه نويي سرمربي تيم استقلال تاکيد داشت تا از يک مهاجم بلندزن در اين ديدار استفاده کند. از اينرو مجيدي در ترکيب اصلي جاي نگرفت.

sigpic

Comment

Arash Borhani on Derby Game:

آرش برهاني: گل زدن به پرسپوليس سخت است
                              آرش برهاني با وجود اينکه در بازي هاي اخير استقلال تهران سه بار موفق به گل زني شده است، براي قرار گرفتن در ترکيب تيمش در شهرآورد تهران مطمئن نيست و در صورت بازي هم قول گلزني نمي دهد.

مهاجم تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران روز دوشنبه در گفت و گويي با خبرنگار ايرنا به سووالات مطرح شده پاسخ داد.

س: حتما خيالتان از قرار گرفتن در ترکيب اصلي مطمئن است؟

ج: همه بازيکنان دوست دارند که در اين ديدار جذاب از دقيقه اول به ميدان بروند،من هم از اين قاعده مستثني نيستم و تلاش مي کنم تا نظر مثبت قلعه نويي را براي قرار گرفتن در جمع يازده بازيکن اصلي جلب کنم.

س: گل هاي دو هفته اخير براي اين مهم کافي نيست؟

ج: استقلال مهاجمان خوبي در ترکيب خود دارد به همين دليل ثابت بودن هدفي سخت براي هرکدام از ما شده است.

س: برهاني چقدر براي درخشش مقابل پرسپوليس آماده است؟

ج: پرسپوليس و تيم هاي ديگر براي من تفاوتي ندارند، در همه ديدارها با اين هدف به ميدان مي روم تا با بازکردن دروازه حريفان، بتوانم استقلال را در نتيجه گيري کمک کنم.

س:البته گل زدن در شهرآورد لذت خاصي دارد.

ج: باور کنيد که براي من فرقي نمي کند که دروازه کدام تيم را باز کنم، کار مهاجمان گل زدن است و من با اين هدف در کم اهميت ترين ديدارها هم با تمام توان تلاش مي کنم.

سُُُُُ:فکر مي کنيد بتوانيد يکي از گلزنان شهرآورد باشيد؟

ج: اگر من يکي از دو مهاجم اصلي تيم باشم، تلاش مي کنم با يک گل هوادران را از خود راضي کنم، البته مي دانم که گل زدن به پرسپوليس سخت است.

س: اما پرسپوليس آمار "گل خورده" مناسبي ندارد.*

ج: با نگاهي به اسامي مدافعان اين تيم مي توان حدس زد که چه روز سختي پيش روي من و مهاجمان ديگر استقلال است.

س: اين نااميدي براي شما در آستانه شهرآورد مضر نيست؟

ج: من نااميد نيستم، فقط گفتم که مدافعان حريف آماده هستند و کار را براي ما مشکل مي کنند.

س: مي توانيد نتيجه را پيش بيني کنيد؟

ج: بايد ببريم، براي اينکه نشان دهيم پيروزي هاي دو هفته اخير شانسي نبوده، چاره اي جز شکست دادن تيم پرسپوليس نداريم.

س: مي توانيد پرسپوليس را شکست دهيد؟

ج: اين توانايي را در تيم مي بينم، اما نبايد فراموش کرد که پرسپوليس يکي از بزرگترين تيم هاي ليگ برتر است و هيچ تيمي نمي تواند خودش را مقابل آن از پيش برنده بداند.

sigpic

Comment

Three short News About Esteghlal Tehran

For those who can't read farsi in brief, it say Vaez Ashtyani is the official club speaker. Fans chanted slogans against the new CEO and Supposedly Janvario got injured again. Onre more news "Moble Iran" is the official SS sponser until the first half of the season.

سه خبر کوتاه از تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران
                                مديرعامل جديد باشگاه فرهنگي ورزشي استقلال تهران در جلسه امروز/دوشنبه/ اعضاي هيات مديره اين باشگاه به عنوان سخنگوي هيات مديره انتخاب شد.

به گزارش روز دوشنبه خبرنگار ايرنا، بعد از بازگشت مديرعامل جديد باشگاه استقلال تهران از ايتاليا، امروز/دوشنبه/ در محل دفتر رئيس هيات مديره اين باشگاه جلسه اي با حضور اعضا برگزار شد که طي آن "اميررضا واعظ آشتياني" با اکثريت آراء به عنوان سخنگوي هيات مديره انتخاب شد.
                                بحث و تبادل نظر در مورد شرابط فني تيم فوتبال استقلال قبل از شهرآورد تهران، در دستور کار دومين جلسه هيات مديره جديد باشگاه استقلال قرار داشت.
                                طرفداران تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران در هنگام تمرين عصر امروز/دوشنبه/ اين تيم در اقدامي تعجب برانگيز عليه مديرعامل جديد اين باشگاه شعار دادند.
                                البته امير قلعه نويي که به نظر مي رسد رابطه مناسبي با مديرعامل جديد دارد، از طريق ليدرها از اين کار جلوگيري کرد تا استقلال در آستانه ديدار با پرسپوليس حاشيه جديدي را تجربه نکند.
                                جان واريو بازيکن برزيلي تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران به دليل مصدوميت، تمرين امروز تيمش را از دست داد.
                                اين بازيکن که در دو بازي اخير استقلال توانسته خود را به ترکيب اصلي اين تيم تحميل کند، در تمرينات روز گذشته دچار مصدوميت شده بود و احتمالا نمي تواند استقلال را در بازي با تيم فوتبال پرسپوليس همراهي کند

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X