Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    YEA BABY!!

and frankly, the 2 goals we conceded were so tokhmi that we really shouldnt have conceded any of them, specially the 2nd one which was a weak shot but deflected off our defenders.

but who cares, a 5-2 win is still morale boosting for the players, the staff and the fans!!!

it seems we always do play better in the absence of a chairman in the club
    Amen, we should have NEVER been behind against this team. While we were conceding we were EASILY superior to them. Talebloo is a liability now and Montazeri has to squeak up his performances at the back. You can get away only so many times with those mistakes.

Comment

Can some one give me a low down on how Ahmad Khazviri did? I saw a picture on Irna that he was in the pic. I know it is just one game and he probably was a sub, but how did he do?

I like him a lot since I saw him in the practices in Turkey. The only thing to be seen is if he has the emotional strenght of playing in a big team in big games.
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
        Can some one give me a low down on how Ahmad Khazviri did? I saw a picture on Irna that he was in the pic. I know it is just one game and he probably was a sub, but how did he do?

I like him a lot since I saw him in the practices in Turkey.
        Well he was ineffective. He didn't do anything. He got subbed on in the around the 78th minute, but didn't show anything special.

Comment

(not that i like him) but could some1 please tell me what mansourian is doing rightnow? will he or is he included in their staff?

tnx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by ardi11 View Post
            (not that i like him) but could some1 please tell me what mansourian is doing rightnow? will he or is he included in their staff?

tnx in advance
            Sarvar Mansourian is the head of the Esteghlal youth academy

Comment

merci kasra jan!

btw we'll have to talk about that sarvar part again

Comment

Originally posted by ardi11 View Post
                merci kasra jan!
                btw we'll have to talk about that sarvar part again
                How dare you to talk like that about an ex-TM player who has served his country for many years.

NOW APOLOGIZE!!!

Comment

great game guys.. congrats to all my fellow esteghlalis

bacheha mochakerim!!

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    thanx for the passion and the details hassan!
                    damet garm!

i just wanna know, r u sure koushki will be back next game??
                    mokhlesamm.

you're right, i guess we'll have to wait and see what the komite enzebati says about koushki

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
                      mokhlesamm.

you're right, i guess we'll have to wait and see what the komite enzebati says about koushki
                      man nafahmidam, be comite enzebati CHE rabti dasht

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                        man nafahmidam, be comite enzebati CHE rabti dasht
                        gn gave koushki a lot of shit for the conceded goal in the derby. that caused him to loose his temper, and when some reporters were approaching him, he allegedly flipped out on them, and started fighting.

everything was caught on tape, and he will probably be penalized 4it...

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

EYVAL!!! BACHEHA MOCHAKERIM!!!
                          i only watched the first 10 minutes of the game since i had school, but i was sure we would win with a big goal difference because we just played so beautifully, and in the first 8 minutes we should have scored!!
                          then when they scored of a lucky counter attack i told my dad that we will score right now AND WE DID!!!!!

thank you to GENERAL GHALENOIE who is a amazing coach and thank you to all the players!!
                          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                          Villa + Messi =

Comment

its the first time i have seen this from a iranian coach!! respect to him!!
                            he accepts that his team was outplayed, that esteghlal had a amazing game and were very good at keeping the ball and making goal scoring chances and that if esteghlal players had a better finishing touch they should have conceded 10 goals!!
                            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
                              gn gave koushki a lot of shit for the conceded goal in the derby. that caused him to loose his temper, and when some reporters were approaching him, he allegedly flipped out on them, and started fighting.

everything was caught on tape, and he will probably be penalized 4it...
                              something else that has been bothering me is the TA ETTELA'E SANAVI. I think they really liked Shahram Solati's song

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                                Well he was ineffective. He didn't do anything. He got subbed on in the around the 78th minute, but didn't show anything special.
                                Thanks. Come on Ahmad, I hope he has the mental strength of playing in a big team and showing off what the has.
                                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X