Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    arash borhani
    arash borhani is not the problem! he just needs a good coach to teach him stuff! if he was inn perspolis with ghotbi he couldve scored 15 goals until now!

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      arash borhani
      he wastes his energy 2 much b4 the game on straightening his hair

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
        arash borhani is not the problem! he just needs a good coach to teach him stuff! if he was inn perspolis with ghotbi he couldve scored 15 goals until now!
        i agree

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
          maybe, but there is no guarantee ghotbi is that coach. afterall, khalili and nikbakht have both declined under him
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

What's going on with Manei? could someone be a gentleman and keep me posted? Please pic pics of this jigar too.
            Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Maniei sucks balls. He is one of Esteghlal's worst players along with Pouladi. Big mistake buying him. He is benched alot and I'm happy about that...

Comment

KAsra he isn't. the guy has potential. Maybe the energy is not working with the other players. Me and u never seem to agree on much yet we get along!
                Post pics of him jigar joon.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                  Maniei sucks balls. He is one of Esteghlal's worst players along with Pouladi. Big mistake buying him. He is benched alot and I'm happy about that...
                  Well I kind of disagree with you on this. They used to be good players for their previous club. I don't blame them for not playing well; I blame Esteghlal's management and coaches.
                  Esteghlal for Life

Comment

Baba ghorbooneh Gilaori; in hameh kritik behesh dashtim badbakht az Manei + Pouladi roo hamdigeh behtar bood lol
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      Baba ghorbooneh Gilaori; in hameh kritik behesh dashtim badbakht az Manei + Pouladi roo ham digeh behtar bood lol
                      haha, he played pretty good against us in the game vs. Pegah.
                      Esteghlal for Life

Comment

Amin who is gilaori? Blue lover I agree. Meysam was a good player in PAS. He just seems as if he is lost in this team. He needs to feel comfortable on the field with this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Lover View Post
                          Well I kind of disagree with you on this. They used to be good players for their previous club. I don't blame them for not playing well; I blame Esteghlal's management and coaches.
                          I blame Esteghlal's managment for buying such k1ri players... Maniei was famous for his deadly crosses and heavy shots. Shoorzadan ham yadesh rafte? badbakht hanooz ye santre dorost hesabi nakarde...

Comment

I only hope Sadeghi isn't injured, he was taken off at half time vs. Abumoslem, I wanna know why...

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                              I only hope Sadeghi isn't injured, he was taken off at half time vs. Abumoslem, I wanna know why...
                              Who replaced him in the game against abu?
                              Esteghlal for Life

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
                                Amin who is gilaori? Blue lover I agree. Meysam was a good player in PAS. He just seems as if he is lost in this team. He needs to feel comfortable on the field with this team.
                                Gilaori used to play for Esteghlal on the left side. Now he plays for Pegah Gilan if I'm not mistaking.
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X