No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only someone tell Ravankhah when he gets teh ball to not dribble or pass back, SS will be much more potent on the right.

Another thing SS needs consistancy, Karimi keeps changing the line up. Manyee, Amir Abadi on left were really good in the Shirni Faraz game (granted Shirin Faraz is a weak team), but in Saipa game since Jabbari was in, that combination (Amir Abadi, Manyee) was destroyed Manyee benched.

Nadali is starting to get more comfortable and if he starts to add from right, Nadali Ravankhah combo on right and Amir Abadi Manyee duo on left can help ss a lot.

Another byproduct of good duos on right and left will be the opposition defense will be stretched in width and Borhani and Majidi will get more space. Although it seems it doesn't matter how many opportunity Borhani gets, he won't be able to finish.

If I were in Mr. Karimi's shoes, I would have considered to play him further back and play Majidi as target man.
    Another good news is Pooladi has played well for two games. So let's keep our fingers crossed.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Im wondering who will get #10 after Mansourian leaves ....

Comment

^^^borhani

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
          ^^^borhani

Comment

If Borhani would get it I'd stop supporting SS lol

I think it should go to Jabbari if he'd stay.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              If Borhani would get it I'd stop supporting SS lol
              I think it should go to Jabbari if he'd stay.
              you stopped supporting SS when you voted VIP not SS!! BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Amir Hossein Sadeghi captain again??
                باز هم صادقی در جایگاه کاپیتان

به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه اگر در بازی روز چهار شنبه استقلال در مقابل صبا باطری به صلاحدید کادر فنی از وجود نوازی و قربانی استفاده نشود باز هم کاپیتان امیر حسین صادقی خواهد بود . گفتنی است امیر حسین صادقی یک بار بازوبند کاپیتانی را در مقابل برق شیراز به بازو بست که نتیجه آن پیروزی پر گل استقلال بر حریفش بود. امید واریم که این بار نیز استقلال صبا باطری را با گل های فراوان شکست دهد.

Comment

I'm confident we'll win tomorrow. The team displays better football as time goes by.

We had a good win last week and Saba lost, and we should take advantage now that their confidence isn't at the top.

Esteghlall shirehhhh!!!!
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I'm confident we'll win tomorrow. The team displays better football as time goes by.

We had a good win last week and Saba lost, and we should take advantage now that their confidence isn't at the top.

Esteghlall shirehhhh!!!!
                    this looks better

Comment

SS will win the IPL if continues like this

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
                        Inshallah khoda az dahanet beshnave

Comment

Esteghlall shirehhhh!!!!
                          yes, ur right! we had a good victory last time and saba lost. we have an upper hand psychological status cosnidering we are also playing in azadi.
                          if we beat saba as well, we get closer to the top and also, even more confidence.
                          then comes sepahan who at the moment is not doing well cos of injuries and fatigue, again in azadi. so they are beatable. if we do beat them as well, we will be top morale for the derby considering all the victories and how close we have come to the top table and then its only perspolis to beat who are not on their top form either and have a tough game against pas who are good at beating big teams, if we do beat them,,,, we can very much win ipl!!

gheseye ma be sar resid, jame IPL be esteghlal resid

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                          Amir Hossein Sadeghi captain again??
                          باز هم صادقی در جایگاه کاپیتان

به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه اگر در بازی روز چهار شنبه استقلال در مقابل صبا باطری به صلاحدید کادر فنی از وجود نوازی و قربانی استفاده نشود باز هم کاپیتان امیر حسین صادقی خواهد بود . گفتنی است امیر حسین صادقی یک بار بازوبند کاپیتانی را در مقابل برق شیراز به بازو بست که نتیجه آن پیروزی پر گل استقلال بر حریفش بود. امید واریم که این بار نیز استقلال صبا باطری را با گل های فراوان شکست دهد.
                          he can be a good captain, only thing is he should control himself more now and set a good example as a captain. so it can go either way, he can become either a very good or a very bad captain!

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
                          inshalla kaveh jan, hard but not impossible!

THE KEY IS NOT TO LOSE ANY POINTS OR RECEIVE ANY BLOWS OR SET BACKS THESE 3 OR 4 IMP GAMES AGAINST THE TABLE TOPPERS!!
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I don't think it will be an easy game. But if SS plays the way it played like Bargh, chances are good. SS is using the width of the field very well, with Ravankhah and Manyee, yousfi playing wide (right on the touch line). This will create the space for Borhani.

Does anyone know when Bayati Nia will be able to play? If he comes and play 60% of his capactiy (convert on a decent percentage), then we really have a shot at even championship I would say. Three head to head games (Saba, Sepahan, PP) games are crucial for SS and SS needs to win all three to have remote shot at championship.

Didnt' know game already played. So disregard my comment about the result.
                            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Armin jaan, if a team pulls out, shouldnt ALL the points of all the teams who have won from them be removed?

Comment

Working...
                                X