No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sohale IMO he is the best goalie in iran, but he misses his form right now, atm it wouldve beenbetter for Esteghlal if we had a 2nd GOOD goalie, not this Namdari kaashki

Comment

Competition was good for Talebloo. And now he has no rest.
      Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
        /\ yes it was. Hossein Koushki...

Majeed jaan, Majidi was 3 carded suspended and Jabbari ahd a lil arguement with Hejazi, so he was left outta the team
        Thanks Kasra Jan..

OOOOFFFFFF........ Jabbari had an argument with Hejazi ????? I thought he is one of the the more respectable and professionally minded players !!!

I like Jabbari a lot and respect him as a talented player , but even if he is Lionel Messi , I would always take the coach side whatever the argument is,. In professional football team , there should be one boss and one boss only.

sigpic

Comment

Sohale IMO he is the best goalie in iran, but he misses his form right now, atm it wouldve beenbetter for Esteghlal if we had a 2nd GOOD goalie, not this Namdari kaashki
          riidbarian all the way homie

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
            Unfortunately , I was in and out busy doing other things and I missed most of the match. Saw all the goals but did not really have a good look.

I don't know if Arash Borhani missed any good goal scoring chances , I don't know why Majidi and Jabbari were out of the team ? Anyone can fill me in , please ??
            Majidi had 3 yellows and Jabbari supposedly got into an arugument with Hejazi during the practice session in Tehran and refused to ran an extra lap, so Hejazi didnt' take him with the team.

SS site tried to maast Mallee the issue with saying he has a light injury. The way it goes it seems Jabbari can't be counted on this year. Frist he got into an argument with Fattolah Zadeh at teh begining of the year and now at odds with Hejazi. That is so sad, specially since SS is such a dire state.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

well Ali jaaan, the arguement with Hajji is over. It was something lill but the media, well you know the story

We need him, and we need him quick. If someone likes it or not, he is the general of our midfield.

Comment

well Ali jaaan, the arguement with Hajji is over. It was something lill but the media, well you know the story

We need him, and we need him quick. If someone likes it or not, he is the general of our midfield.
                We sure do, but it seems this guy's heart is not with the team. He himself always criticized that SS this year isn't fully fit and that is why team isn't successful and Hejazi told him to run one more lap and he said "no, I have ran enough and if I ran more I get injured". Talk about dual standards.
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                  Majidi had 3 yellows and Jabbari supposedly got into an arugument with Hejazi during the practice session in Tehran and refused to ran an extra lap, so Hejazi didnt' take him with the team.

SS site tried to maast Mallee the issue with saying he has a light injury. The way it goes it seems Jabbari can't be counted on this year. Frist he got into an argument with Fattolah Zadeh at teh begining of the year and now at odds with Hejazi. That is so sad, specially since SS is such a dire state.

Thanks Ali.....it is so unfortunate that a level-headed player such as Mojtaba Jabbari can be so argumentative. I think it is his loss rather than the club if he insists of having these so-called argument.

Couple of seasons ago , I wrote extensively about lack of discipline off and on the field in Esteghlal. It seems that it is a never ending story. I mean look at the silly act by Majidi in Rah Ahan's match where he nearly head-butted the referee!!!!! I know that SS management fined him 30 million toman , but with a professional player such as Majidi acting like a child , what hopes are left for the younger less experienced ones ????

Real shame.....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
                    Thanks Ali.....it is so unfortunate that a level-headed player such as Mojtaba Jabbari can be so argumentative. I think it is his loss rather than the club if he insists of having these so-called argument.

Couple of seasons ago , I wrote extensively about lack of discipline off and on the field in Esteghlal. It seems that it is a never ending story. I mean look at the silly act by Majidi in Rah Ahan's match where he nearly head-butted the referee!!!!! I know that SS management fined him 30 million toman , but with a professional player such as Majidi acting like a child , what hopes are left for the younger less experienced ones ????

Real shame.....
                    Agha Majid;
                    Situation in SS is so bad that even new comers like Montazeri and Pooladi are so agitated that act like idiots and get red carded. Look at the red card to Montazeri last game and Poolaid's red card today. Thing passed the sheer to sheer stage. I am glad SS disciplinatry committe fined Majidi for his unprofessioal behavior. Majidi was very lucky Faghani didnt' give him the seocnd yellow or a straight red at teh end of the game (when he stood into his face). Funny thing is when Faghani went toward his pocket, he right away shit his pants and became a good boy all of a sudden.

All this to me suggest lack of management in SS. I am so disappointed with Mr. Hejazi. Why on Earth he doesn't sit on the bench? If he doesn't want to be the head coach why he doesn't resign? Hejazi and Hajiloo are two of my idols in football but right now their performance on and off the field leaves a lot to be desired (I am really trying to be kind toward them).

sigpic

Comment

Oh... Pooladi got red-carded as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, well..... I wonder if SS fans should contribute towards buying a big stick for Hejazi and his coaching staff to teach these boys a lesson in discipline ???

sigpic

Comment

Majeed jaan congratz you have made the 1000th post in this thread

Comment

Majidi acted like that because the refree (another so called professional ) had called him names (fohsh beh Majidi dadeh bood).

I'm not saying what Majidi did was right, but I can understand he went to the refree to get some clarification.

It was obvious that the refree was against Majidi. If you look at the live report thread, you can see in one of my update posts that I mention that it seems like the refree has a grugde against Majidi, and at the end it seems it had been the truth unfortunately.

Edit - Here it is:

Originally posted by Amin
                          I swear this refree has a grudge against Majidi.
                          http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...7&postcount=67
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                            Majidi acted like that because the refree (another so called professional ) had called him names (fohsh beh Majidi dadeh bood).
                            I'm not saying what Majidi did was right, but I can understand he went to the refree to get some clarification.
                            It was obvious that the refree was against Majidi. If you look at the live report thread, you can see in one of my update posts that I mention that it seems like the refree has a grugde against Majidi, and at the end it seems it had been the truth unfortunately.

Amin Jaan,

You yourself are a football player dadash, why do u beleive the crap football palyers say about the Refs? Refs miss calls but they dont' swear at players unless players swear at them first.
                            I am not a ref and not sucking up to them, but I played football (competetive level too) for more than 20 years off and on. And I myself haven't even seen one instance Ref swear at the player but seen a lot of reverse. I myself acted like such an idiot at times and get red carded, so I am not the one who can talk about professioal behavior and all. But saying ref swear at player is very hard to beleive.

Furthermore, the scene I am talking about wasn't teh original yellow card. I am talking about the scene at the end of the game where Majidi went to the ref and again stood right in his face very close to teh ref (probably chest to chest and touching the ref's body) and started to talk to him again. Faghani went for the pocket and he shit his panst and grabbed the ref. He was lucky Faghani didnt' give him the secodn yellow or straight red. Faghani didn't have a good game and he did the "peeleh Ghohi" to Majidi and another SS player, you are right about that. But still that doesn't jusitify that kind of behavior from Majidid, Specially him who played in Austria and UAE.

sigpic

Comment

Ali jaan, like I said, I don't say what Majidi did was right, but I said I have understanding for the fact that he went to the refree to talk to him at the end.

I think Kasra had seen the scene too where Majidi said to Mansourian "Behem fohsh dad" referring to the refree, after one of the many scenes where the refree had blown against SS/Majidi.
                              That's one of he reasons why I said that this refree has a grudge against Majidi for some reason.

I know it's not a common thing that refrees start calling players names, and me, in all the years I've played competative football, haven't experienced it either, but seeing Majidi's reaction in the scene I described above, makes me believe there was something more going on than the usual "Na agha boro, khata bood"

I'm not saying the refree Jado Abadeh Majidiro be fohsh keshid, but even a "Khafeh sho" or a "Boro ghomsho" is not acceptable, and I think that's why Majidi freaked out, had so much problems with the refree and went up to him at the end of the match.

Again, not justfied, but understandable.
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
                                Well they should have created an environment where Rahmati would have wanted to stay.
                                i agree.
                                rahmati is a candidate for TM position. so obviously if he doesnt get enough play time, he will leave for another club.
                                maybe it was possible to retain rahmati as well.
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X