• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amir-abadi View Post
    imagine: Firooz Karimi-Head Coach
    Theo de-jong-Assistant Coach
    Nasser Hejazi-Technical directer
    ^^^^^ it will be IPL's best coaching staff and since we have the best players it means>>>>>> ESTEGHLAL GHAHREMAN!!! PERSPOLIS SOORAKHEH!!!
    if they become our new coaching staff i willl gaurentee that eses will NOT lose any more games.

Comment

my question is if he couldn't get the job done in esteghla-ahvaz, how do we know he can get it done here???

Comment

Pouya jaan, forgot last year, how they played? they lacked a good goalie (we have that) and some other players as well, and they had bad luck with the ref, else daei's team wouldn't have become championns...

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
          Pouya jaan, forgot last year, how they played? they lacked a good goalie (we have that) and some other players as well, and they had bad luck with the ref, else daei's team wouldn't have become championns...
          i'm going hold you for that!! you better be rigth! lol

Comment

LOL,,

I think it was the match vs. Mes where they got screwed by the damn Referee.... else Saipa should've kept dreaming about becoming Champions

Comment

How come Karimi can be the head coach while he still has a contract with SS Ahwaz? Only in Iran, I guess!!!
              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
              Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
              Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                How come Karimi can be the head coach while he still has a contract with SS Ahwaz? Only in Iran, I guess!!!
                lol I've been wanting to ask this question for 3 days ...thanks Ali jan...it just doesn't make sense that he can become ss's coach over night while he abviously under an obligation with another club...in most other countries, even negotiating with ss means he is in big trouble, but i guess in Iran,,,,not much attention is paid to these things.
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

If I'm not mistaking, Karimi had some clausule stuff in his contract... but I'm not suree with taht... we should receive the news from Comite Enzebati soon

Comment

Comment

The whole thing about expeling six players and accusing players of not being fully committed was a BS. I was very dissappointed with Nasser Khan Hejazi when he did that. One in a million player would do something like that I would think.
                      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                      sigpic

Comment

Honestly, Today I saw the training pics of the "new" esteghlal and I liked it, how Nasserkhan was acting cool with his glasses, the pressure has been lifted from his shoulders

Comment

^^^ Share The Wealth Bro And Let Us See Those Pics Too!!!

Comment

^^^ Here you go:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...792#post842792
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

hey u ESES darlings! can upost some Meysiman and Talebloo pics? haven't seen them for awhile.
                              Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
                                hey u ESES darlings! can upost some Meysiman and Talebloo pics? haven't seen them for awhile.
                                Talebloo is picking Hoolooo..no new pics....

Comment

Working...
                                X