Clear All

Blues will win the hazfi cup soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
      inshalla!! khoda az dahanet beshnave

Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Kaveh u r fogoladeh!

no way! they are all my jigars?
        Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
          BTW, whoever is a SS fan and need PFDC golds please contact me and I will be more than glad to share my golds with him/her.
          The only requirements is for he/she be a known SS fan.

that would be me !
          if u doubt, ask perspoleeeeeeeeees

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post

i had a nightmare last night that Pegah won Hazfi

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
              that would be me !
              if u doubt, ask perspoleeeeeeeeees

Promise me you don't start all these rumors thread and officially annouce you changing side one more time and I give you PFDC gold Agha Ala.
              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
              Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
              Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
                i had a nightmare last night that Pegah won Hazfi

When I was a kid and lived in Iran, there was this Cartoon of Glaiver or something, Galiver was in the land of migids and there was this migid who was very negative and a born pessimist. As soon as something went wrong, he said " I knew (man meedonestam)". Old timers probably remember that cartoon. Somehow that reminds me of someone!!! hint hint on PFDC!!!!!
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

What is the date for the Hazfi final?

sigpic

Comment

Mirghorbani joined Esteghlal.

با حضور در دفتر فتح ا... زاده

ميرقرباني با استقلال تهران قرار داد 2ساله امضا كرد

خبرگزاري فارس: مهاجم فصل گذشته تيم فوتبال صنعت نفت آبادان، شب گذشته با حضور در دفتر مدير عامل باشگاه استقلال تهران، قرار دادي 2 ساله منعقد كرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاير فارس، صابر ميرقرباني كه هفته گذشته با مسئولان تيم سپاهان به توافق رسيده و قرار دادي 2 ساله امضا كرده بود، روز گذشته به توصيه علي اميري معاون اجرايي باشگاه استقلال راهي تهران شد و براي انجام مذاكره در دفتر علي فتح ا...زاده حضور يافت.
                    مير قرباني پس از پاره*اي مذاكرات در نهايت با مدير عامل استقلال به توافق رسيد و با آبي پوشان قرار دادي 2 ساله امضا كرد.
                    گفته مي*شود مبلغ قرار داد او در حدود 350 ميليون تومان است.
                    اين مهاجم مازندراني به مدير عامل استقلال قول داد با ديگر تيم*هاي خواهانش مذاكره*اي نداشته باشد و به محض آغاز فصل نقل و انتقالات، قرار دادش را با استقلال به ثبت برساند.
                    از باشگاه استقلال همچنين خبر مي*رسد حسين كاظمي هم با اين تيم براي حضور يكساله به مبلغ 200 ميليون تومان به توافق رسيده است

Comment

^^i thought he joined Sepahan. what the hell!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Yes Me too....WTF......
                        Didnt he sign with Sepahan

Anyway's whats the news about Zaltron and Uche joining Esteghlal
                        Seems like Ghalenoi is really intrested in both Mes Kerman strikers

Comment

Esteghlal after 4 other players: Khosro Heidari, Ebrahim Tore, Hadi Aghili and Hossein Kazemi

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                            Esteghlal after 4 other players: Khosro Heidari, Ebrahim Tore, Hadi Aghili and Hossein Kazemi
                            Aghili has already renewed his contract

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                              Aghili has already renewed his contract
                              I didn't follow that news. This stuff I heard a few days ago from one of my so called contacts in Esteghlal

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                                When I was a kid and lived in Iran, there was this Cartoon of Glaiver or something, Galiver was in the land of migids and there was this migid who was very negative and a born pessimist. As soon as something went wrong, he said " I knew (man meedonestam)". Old timers probably remember that cartoon. Somehow that reminds me of someone!!! hint hint on PFDC!!!!!
                                hahahahaha CLASSIC
                                Turbo is back!

Comment

Working...
                                X