X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys,
    I think we should consider Hejazi as the TM headcoach,
    Dont you agree?
    I think he will take us to the WC-Final!

Comment

Originally posted by mak6889 View Post
      Guys,
      Dont you agree?
      mak6889 jan,
      I'm Perspolisi too, and I want Esteghlal to lose.
      But comments like yours are really annoying. Leave them alone.
      BTW do you know how can I watch the match again? on TV?
      شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Guys,
        Dont you agree?
        Are u serious? Hejazi is a selfish idiot, who is so full of himself.

Comment

SS really sucks they need a revolution in the club

i blame the management

Comment

Guys,
            Dont you agree?
            looool i like hejazi too but tm doesnt deserve him
            but eses does and i hope they keep him
            im so proud of taj you guys are the best

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
              yousefi is injured...
              i know, in general...
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

i feel sorry for you esteghlalis!!

GHERMEZETE
                FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by metto View Post
                  i feel sorry for you esteghlalis!!
                  GHERMEZETE
                  That's okay, we were getting tired of feeling sorry for you guys.

Comment

feeling sorry for us winning every game with authority?

Comment

i feel sorry for the loungs, for the first time since god knows when, they are having a good performance.
                      sar az pa nemishnasan, they have lost themselves.

every season, they would be crying in their holes,,after 6 seasons, they finally have something to cheer about...
                      quite pathetic i would say, and some of these classless immature perspolisis really prove my point
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I have a question from all true Esteghlal fans. Dou you want QN to take over Esteghlal again and become the headcoach? I don't care whether it's possible or not, just want to know your feelings.
                        شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

hejazi is shit coach he has no savad now in the football world u need savad to be a good coach.
                          GN is way better than hejazi.
                          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                            i feel sorry for the loungs, for the first time since god knows when, they are having a good performance.
                            sar az pa nemishnasan, they have lost themselves.
                            every season, they would be crying in their holes,,after 6 seasons, they finally have something to cheer about...
                            quite pathetic i would say, and some of these classless immature perspolisis really prove my point
                            after 6 seasons?
                            you know that PP is the classic winner of IPL right?
                            you also know that SS has been to division 3?
                            for now it seems like if you are crying in you hole!

Perspolis Dream Team!

Comment

Mak,

bring your Perspolisi comments to the PP thread.. SS fans are not happy with their own team right now.. don't walk on their nerves..

Comment

after 6 seasons?
                                you know that PP is the classic winner of IPL right?
                                you also know that SS has been to division 3?
                                for now it seems like if you are crying in you hole!
                                Perspolis Dream Team!
                                bache, i have beared ur immature comments all this while, u better put an end to it right now!

u do know that perspolis won the first IPL in the last week of the first IPL when they didnt even have any hope and esteghlal was leading the table all the time dont u?
                                u do know that esteghlal relegated to division 3 more than a decade ago, so it has no relevance to anything we are saying about IPL right now?
                                u do realize that we have the best record in asian championships among all asian teams while ur team isnt even in the top 32 teams?
                                u do realize that we have kicked ur @$$ 5 or 6 times more than u guys during the derbys??
                                u do realize that we still have the total highest points in the 6 IPL combined?
                                u do realize that we have a better record than u guys in IPL right?

ESTEGHLAL
                                Season League League Finishing Position Hazfi Cup Asian Cup
                                2001-2002 Iran Premier League 2nd Cup
                                2002-2003 Iran Premier League 9th First Round
                                2003-2004 Iran Premier League 2nd Final
                                2004-2005 Iran Premier League 3rd
                                2005-2006 Iran Premier League 1st (Champions) Quarterfinal
                                2006-2007 Iran Premier League 4th 1/16 Final Disqualified

PERSPOLIS
                                Season League League Finishing Position Hazfi Cup Asian Cup
                                2001-2002 Iran Premier League 1st (Champions) Quarterfinal
                                2002-2003 Iran Premier League 3rd First Round
                                2003-2004 Iran Premier League 5th 1/8 Final
                                2004-2005 Iran Premier League 4th 1/8 Final
                                2005-2006 Iran Premier League 9th Final
                                2006-2007 Iran Premier League 3rd Semifinal

so like i said, its like the first time in god knows how many years perspolis is actually playing good and getting results and some fans like u have lost their head. its like as if suddenly in somalia, it showers gold and people become rich, they dunno wat to do with the money and lose themselves! learn from ur other perspolis fans and for gods sake, GROW UP!

so put a sock in it and go back to ur thread, this is an esteghlal fan thread, not a korkori thread. i have the ability to warn and even ban u if u continue with ur immature posts in this thread cos officially, ur breaking a PFDC rule!

harchizi hadi dari! how immature can u get??? even the perspolisi fans are finding u annoying!
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X