No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've lost that championship steel. Even last year when we played horrible, we had the belief we would never lose like that. We fought for our wins, tooth and nail. Terrible defense, wasteful strike-force and unfit midfield. There needs to be made some big changes.

Comment

and a fitness trainer...

bakhtiyarizadeh will be very good for us..

then we have sadeghi, ghorbani, bakhtiyarizadeh & montazeri as our options for CB. either bakhtiyarizadeh or montazeri can play DM too and the 4th will be a good subsitute unlike this crap lotfi & san jan!!
      if koushki joins us, it will be great as well but i prefer bakhtiyarizadeh!
      bakhtiyarizadehs leadership skills and experience will also be valuable to our young inexperienced leaderless team!

we needed a striker from the beginning, i dunno why we gave up kwike but kept alizadeh!!! bloody hell!
      when is majidi coming, even though i dont have high hopes in him, anybody is better than alizadeh!

i dont even consider alizadeh & lotfi part of esteghlal team, and if bayatinia doesnt pull his socks up, he too will join the list!!

and ofcourse, our fitness level is low. our players tire out towards the end of every game, its visible, they lose motivation and stamina!!!

we really need some air dominance upfront, we keep crossing the ball but nobody there who can make use of it!
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I hear you Yashar jan. Enayati kojaei ke jaat khalist!

Comment

Originally posted by kaz View Post
          I hear you Yashar jan. Enayati kojaei ke jaat khalist!
          I would add akbarpour to that list..with all his issues, he was a player who could run through defenses and create chances. he is missed in ss, I think.
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

We've lost that championship steel. Even last year when we played horrible, we had the belief we would never lose like that. We fought for our wins, tooth and nail. Terrible defense, wasteful strike-force and unfit midfield. There needs to be made some big changes.
            true. one reason was that team was more unified, coherent and experienced and matured. this team is young and clueless.
            this team is young and frankly, our motivation and fitness is low. there is no real leader in the team, someone to push around the younger players, shout at them, direct them.
            they play some good passing and most of them have show good signs which means they have the talent and the staff have been working on them, but maybe this is just not enough. professionalism is important and if we dont buckle up fast, we are gonna regret it later...

and ofcourse, ghalenoi's role shouldnt be overlooked. he had done a great job over the 3 years, built a great coherent squad with a good bench and highly motivated and fit.
            hejazi might require more time, but time is wat we lack. he better hurry up first. the fans are getting impatient with him and the players are beginning to lose their morale and their confidence...
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
              I would add akbarpour to that list..with all his issues, he was a player who could run through defenses and create chances. he is missed in ss, I think.
              totallym akbarpour ran a lot, like momenzadeh and was always dangerous, even if he didnt score much, but atleast was a threat.
              guys like alizadeh and bayatinia havent done anything.

i hope majidi can restore some life back to our forward line.
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                true. one reason was that team was more unified, coherent and experienced and matured. this team is young and clueless.
                this team is young and frankly, our motivation and fitness is low. there is no real leader in the team, someone to push around the younger players, shout at them, direct them.
                they play some good passing and most of them have show good signs which means they have the talent and the staff have been working on them, but maybe this is just not enough. professionalism is important and if we dont buckle up fast, we are gonna regret it later...
                and ofcourse, ghalenoi's role shouldnt be overlooked. he had done a great job over the 3 years, built a great coherent squad with a good bench and highly motivated and fit.
                hejazi might require more time, but time is wat we lack. he better hurry up first. the fans are getting impatient with him and the players are beginning to lose their morale and their confidence...
                I agree. For all his faults, Mahmood Fekri was solid at the back and was a man to be reckoned with on the field.

Ghalenoi, well, it goes unappreciated what he did at Esteghlal. I think those years were wasted when we literally cleaned house this year and replaced a successful squad with an untested one. Hejazi doesn't have time because he replaced a squad that was largely successful over a number of years, no one wants the side to drop this far back just because of a change in management. We didn't finish 9th last year, as we did when GN came to Esteghlal.

Comment

totallym akbarpour ran a lot, like momenzadeh and was always dangerous, even if he didnt score much, but atleast was a threat.
                  guys like alizadeh and bayatinia havent done anything.
                  i hope majidi can restore some life back to our forward line.
                  yashar jan, even with the names we are mentioning..with hejazi as the coach, ss won't go far...hejazi's era is over,,,he should do something else in the club, not head coach.....this ss reminds of perspolis under parvin/ibrahimi
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

ravankhah is a very bad player! he doesnt give passes at all and is always unsuccessful when he tries to dribble

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                      that's true.
                      as i said, since week 1, ss needs a headcoach, there are 7-8 stars on the field running around with no real plan!!!
                      that may be true.. but I tell you..Saipa displayed some great football today..
                      SS was lucky they didn't lose by a 4-0 score..

Comment

i was disappointed in maneei..he caused a hell lot of turnovers today..
                        he has done in that in the previous games as well....
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

i was disappointed in maneei..he caused a hell lot of turnovers today..
                          he has done in that in the previous games as well....
                          I think he should play further up the field. Him as LM and AmirAbadi behind him.

Comment

I think he should play further up the field. Him as LM and AmirAbadi behind him.
                            i agree.. i think the problem is that hejazi doesnt wanna bench any of yousefi or pouladi or ravankhah.

i think we should play yousefi LB,maneii LM or maybe even forward or central midfielder in jabbaris place.
                            pooladi can play on right, jabbari in middle with montazeri behind him.

shafei played much better than bayatinia today, he should pair up with borhani!
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

i agree.. i think the problem is that hejazi doesnt wanna bench any of yousefi or pouladi or ravankhah.

i think we should play yousefi LB,maneii LM or maybe even forward or central midfielder in jabbaris place.
                              pooladi can play on right, jabbari in middle with montazeri behind him.

shafei played much better than bayatinia today, he should pair up with borhani!
                              yousefi is injured...

Comment

Guys I missed the match. Do you know what time they replay the match on TV? any channel?
                                شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Working...
                                X