Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The-Don View Post
    LOOOL! U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL ARE NOSRATI AND HEYDARI THE BEST DEFENDERS IN IRAN HAHAHAHA CANT BREATHE! Sorry to say it like this but the two goals WHICH WHERE SCORED ON U AGAINST SANAT NAFT WAS NOSRATIS FAULT both of them! And heydari i dont even know this guy! Dont claim shit like that when u dont know nothing about the iranian league! the best defenders right now are Jalal Hosseini, Aghili and alot more!
    LOL U REJECTED BORHANI? U GOT TO BE KIDDIN ME ALL THE PP FANS I KNOW WHERE ALL HEART BROKEN WHEN THEY SAW ARASH BORHANI IN A SS SHIRT! SO DONT TALK ABOUT REJECTING U ALL WANTED HIM BADLY! AND BELIEVE me when I SAY ARASH IS GONNA RIP UR DEFENCE IN PIECES WITH HIS SPEED AND DRIBBLING SKILLS, MAYBE HIS NOT THE BEST FINISHER BUT HE ALSO KNOWS HOW TO PASS THE BALL SO WHATCH OUT! YOUR TEAM IS LIKE 70-80 percent the same team as last year only a few players joined, but SS IS A COMPLETE NEW TEAM WITH 15new signings and it take time and work for the team to become one and HAAM O HANG..We are only getting better and better for each match and hopefully when we meet the loungies we are gonna kick the shit out of u!

Repped my brotha

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
      hmm maybe we should switch over to teh good side
      Originally posted by Ala View Post
      yeh, i mean lets face it Estheghlal is pretty shit isnt it... what do you think Yashar joonam??
      Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      I coudlnt have said it better myself. Persepolis rule. Esteghlal is shit!!!
      Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
      mashallah yashar janam!!!!
      Its nice to see you lot have come to your senses....

Comment

i love how ss fans think naft was an easy victory. when we beat you both in abadan AND tie you in tehran...you'll be sorry

Comment

Originally posted by The-Don View Post
          LOOOL! U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL ARE NOSRATI AND HEYDARI THE BEST DEFENDERS IN IRAN HAHAHAHA CANT BREATHE! Sorry to say it like this but the two goals WHICH WHERE SCORED ON U AGAINST SANAT NAFT WAS NOSRATIS FAULT both of them! And heydari i dont even know this guy! Dont claim shit like that when u dont know nothing about the iranian league! the best defenders right now are Jalal Hosseini, Aghili and alot more!
          LOL U REJECTED BORHANI? U GOT TO BE KIDDIN ME ALL THE PP FANS I KNOW WHERE ALL HEART BROKEN WHEN THEY SAW ARASH BORHANI IN A SS SHIRT! SO DONT TALK ABOUT REJECTING U ALL WANTED HIM BADLY! AND BELIEVE me when I SAY ARASH IS GONNA RIP UR DEFENCE IN PIECES WITH HIS SPEED AND DRIBBLING SKILLS, MAYBE HIS NOT THE BEST FINISHER BUT HE ALSO KNOWS HOW TO PASS THE BALL SO WHATCH OUT! YOUR TEAM IS LIKE 70-80 percent the same team as last year only a few players joined, but SS IS A COMPLETE NEW TEAM WITH 15new signings and it take time and work for the team to become one and HAAM O HANG..We are only getting better and better for each match and hopefully when we meet the loungies we are gonna kick the shit out of u!
          If i were you i would watch my dirty mouth!
          first of all: WE DID REJECT BORHANI!(AND JABBARI!!!) i never liked the guy and didn't ever want him to trash down the perspolis shirt!
          secondly: nosrati and heidari ARE the best defenders in iran! thats just fact!
          you cant even rip malavan in pieces dont talk BS!
          we will distroy you the 9th week!
          you can have 1000 new signings but they are all class 3 player who dont do soccer , they are a bunch of suckers!
          your coach was the coach of a division2 team and they didn't even win that division!

Comment

Originally posted by Redfan View Post
            Ive changed my mind, i will change my ID to BLUEFAN very soon; ive come to realize that I love esteghlal, id die for the sarvars
            redfan, welcome to the esteghlal family brother.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
              redfan, welcome to the esteghlal family brother.
              props. But seriously, yashar just PMed me telling me to stop, he's taken it badly because we had a seriously chat over the phone about it yesturday and we concluded taht he is PP at heart and he made me promise id not tell anyone, Sorry Yashar. you're one of us know

Comment

Plagerisem!!!!
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                sigpic

Comment

i was a esteglal supporter for 1 month

Comment

good win for ss...looking forward to saipa-ss game next week wow
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                      good win for ss...looking forward to saipa-ss game next week wow
                      now this is what i call a smart and polite perspolis fan instead of coming to eses fan thread and disrespecting eses like the other guy he comes and compliments eses.

repped.
                      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                      Villa + Messi =

Comment

meysam manei! chegadr mahi.
                        Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

I think Saipa VS Esteghlal will be a very hard fought match by both teams.!!!

While Saipa are looking to get back on track, Esteghlal are looking to maintain a winning streak.!!!

Very intresting.!!! I would quess the match is in Azadi.!!

Comment

As a Perspolis fan, I'm looking forward to Saipa-Esteghlal match. both teams didn't reach ther full potential yet. Esteghlal plays much better than last season but didn't get the result yet. Esteghlal this season reminds me of Persepols last season. They play attacking football but players miss their opportunities. Anyways Saipa-Esteghlal has been a great match always. Esteghlal wants revenge and Ali Daei doesn't want to lose by any means necessary. This match is crucial for both teams. Good luck to both and may the better team win the match.
                            شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Pouya a.k.a Ghormeh Sabzi, this one is for you bro!

Esteghlal has opened their Internetshop/Webshop

فروشگاه سایت رسمی باشگاه استقلال افتتاح شد

فروشگاه سایت رسمی باشگاه فرهنگی ورزشی استقلال ایران برای بهره برداری دوستداران و هواداران استقلال آماده استفاده و بهره برداری گردید.به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه, قرار است در این فروشگاه که با تلاش شرکت فناوری اطلاعات دیبا در اختیار باشگاه استقلال قرار گرفته است, اجناس متنوعی برای استفاده کاربران سایت و علاقمندان باشگاه استقلال قرار داده شود. در حال حاضر لباس اورجینال و کتاب عکس سال باشگاه استقلال که شامل ده ها عکس بسیار زیبا و کمیاب از 62 سال افتخارات باشگاه استقلال که بر روی کاغذ گلاسه و در قطع بزرگتر از A4 به صورت بسیار نفیس چاپ شده برای استفاده عموم علاقمندان در این فروشگاه عرضه شده است. و قرار است به صورت مستمر بر تنوع اجناس اضافه شود.
                              علاقمندان برای بازدید از فروشگاه سایت می توانند از گزینه فروشگاه اینترنتی در منوی سمت راست در صفحه اصلی و یا از طریق لینک زیر استفاده نمایند.
                              باشگاه استقلال از همه افرار حقیقی و حقوقی و صاحبان صنایع که تمایل دارنداجناس با کیفیت و قیمت مناسب در اختیار هواداران باشگاه استقلال قرار داده و از طریق این فروشگاه به فروش برسانند دعوت به همکاری می نماید.
                              علاقمندان برای این کار می توانند مشخصات کامل اجناس و قیمت آن ها و شماره ماس خود را برای ایمیل زیر ارسال نمایند:

Comment

hehehhee..im really beginning to understand why u would pose butt-naked infront of that monument or watever it was in that pic and post in of PFDC!!
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X