Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
    Game is over now, and we beat shirin faraz 3-1. Esteghlal started the game with only one goal in mind: ATTACK! they even almost scored in the first minute. I was very impressed by the team's offensive theme today; even until the last minutes, eses wanted to attack and score more goals. im still worried about our defense though, as our defenders are skilled individually and in 1on1 situations and in the air; but i still find them somewhat careless; especially in marking players and focusing on the spaces they're assigned to cover. Now against a weak team like shirinfaraz, as we saw today, its not a biggie. but if we want the cup, this problem must be fixed. our midfield was good today, could've been much better, but as everyone knows by now, only jabbari himself is the solution to our midfield. his presence brings a certain harmony to the team; and i just hope he gets ready to play ASAP. and our forwards, well i was very impressed by borhani today. if he continues playing like this, there will no TM coach that wont want him in his team.

Namdari- wasn't tested very much, was horrible on 2 scenes, but also made some good saves, notably on the free kick in the second half.

Ghorbani- an easy game for him, as shirinfaraz wasn't very dangerous on attacks, and also since the opponent insisted on playing on the sides. he had a very courageous tackle in the penalty area though.

Lotfi- He passed imo. after all these years of benchwarming, he finally got the chance to step up and show himself, and he did a good job. i hope he continues this in the next 2 games, and based on the game we saw from amirabadi, we probably won't even need sadeghi anymore. not until he goes through psychiatric therapy at least.

Amirabadi- VERY good game. he was outstanding and did a fantastic job covering shirinfaraz's MVP. i want him in the starting lineup from now on.

Montazeri- Didn't stand out like his previous games, i think it was due to his position, he needs more time to get used to being a DM.

Ravankhah- Good job. he got us like 6 corners from the right side. i think he will develop into a key player for us in the near future. i was sooo pissed though on that scene with the empty net!

Pooladi- he was all over the place lol. he too needs more time to adjust. but his assist for the 3rd goal was very nice. what was his original position in peykan? i hope he wasn't AM, cuz that's what he wasn't today.

Maniyi- He also was one of our weaker players today. this guy is has a nice vision and makes brilliant through passes, but i don't know why he doesn't attack and center the ball as much.

Bayatinia- I dunno what's wrong with him, he should practice harder on 4choob shenasi and scoring, he had an excellent opportunity in the 40th minute from a maniyi pass, but instead of dribbling or passing, he shot the ball wide. he has what it takes technically, but mentally, i think he needs to get stronger.

Borhani- Our best player today. he raped the slow fekri and their defense today. showed off some amazing dribbles, wasted some nice opportunities (his only weak point), and scored a very nice goal. i was pissed because early in the game he shot the ball instead of passing it; but in the second half, he was actually passing the ball around, and i was like wat?? is that really him? mark my words, if he stays in this form, we will see him in TM again. good game arash.

Alizadeh (subbed in 4 bayatinia in the second half)- what can i say? i just hope farhad majidi's ITC is prepared sooner. and i have no clue why hejazi would prefer him over shafiyi? maybe he wanted to give him a chance and make himself understand that he's not a player of Esteghlal's caliber. he can't score, period.

Jabbari- eventhough he played for like 4 minutes, he was highly motivated, and had a superb shot on goal from a very tight angle. GO JABBARI

San Jan- wow, what a goal he scored. nice .

--------------------namdari---------------------------

navazi-----------lotfi---ghorbani--------------amirabadi

--------------------montazeri--------------------------

ravankhah-------pooladi (jabbari 85')---maniyi (san jan 70')

-------------borhani------------------------------------

---------------------------bayainia (alizadeh 45')--------

I also want to acknowledge the Eses staff's role in this victory. i think hejazi has a nice simple attacking style implemented in the team, as the results speak for themselves. 3 goals, 11 corners, and at least 6 or 7 scoring opportunities. i was particularly impressed by our transition from defense to offense; with a few long accurate passes, we were already behind the opponents penalty area! i hope to see more of this in the future.

Overall, very good game; and im sure when mansourian, yousefi, jabbari, and majidi are added, we will be better than ever.
    Only saw the last 20 minutes of the game. Thanks for the summary. Pooladi, Ravankhah, Montazeri are the future of this team. The 20 minutes i watch, I was impressed with Amir Abadi and glad to see Navazi was doing much much better in getting back and do his defensive duties. If only our players were more tactic pazeer and listend to the coaches. Sound like Navazi really did that and focused more on defense this time. But then again it could be that Shirin Faraz was too weak!!! Who knows.

I was amazed with the number and quality of shots by EsEs. For an IPL level team, they shoot a a lot and a good percentage of the shots are within the goal frame with good pace.

As I said before, if this team doens't get into Hashyeh, it is a championship caliber team. It may seems stupid now, but much more stronger than PP even. If only Hashyeh doesnt' creep in.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
      Only saw the last 20 minutes of the game. Thanks for the summary. Pooladi, Ravankhah, Montazeri are the future of this team. The 20 minutes i watch, I was impressed with Amir Abadi and glad to see Navazi was doing much much better in getting back and do his defensive duties. If only our players were more tactic pazeer and listend to the coaches. Sound like Navazi really did that and focused more on defense this time. But then again it could be that Shirin Faraz was too weak!!! Who knows.

I was amazed with the number and quality of shots by EsEs. For an IPL level team, they shoot a a lot and a good percentage of the shots are within the goal frame with good pace.

As I said before, if this team doens't get into Hashyeh, it is a championship caliber team. It may seems stupid now, but much more stronger than PP even. If only Hashyeh doesnt' creep in.
      my pleasure ali jaan. i forgot about navaz i.e. mamad david beckham lol! thanks.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

It was a great WIN, but i still see some mistakes making and its the same mistakes, also the substitutes which are made arent good!

I still think that bayatinia should start on the bench, and why oh why did hejazi not play shafieh? What else does he have to do, to prove that he is
        a great striker who can score goals on the opportunities he is given.. Also alizadeh lol dont know if that was marfavis idea to sub him in? HE is only worse than bayatinia, but bayatinia ran less than alizadeh thats the only positive thing about him. But all in all we played alot better than our previous match! We saw a very attack minded team with alot of speed.!This time we used our opportunities way better! hope to see a line up like this next time->

------------------Talebloo------------------

Navazi------Ghorbani------Lotfi/koushki--Amirabadi

------------------Montazeri---------------------

Ravankha--------Jabbari/Pooladi----------Maneei

----------Borhani-------------Shafieh/majidi
        Ideal line-up for Asian cup 2019:
        ------------Beiranvand-----------
        Ghafouri--Hosseini--PAG---Mimo
        -------Ebrahimi---Hajsafi----------
        JB/Gholi-----Ghoddos-------Taremi
        ------------Azmoun------------------

Comment

Originally posted by The-Don View Post
          It was a great WIN, but i still see some mistakes making and its the same mistakes, also the substitutes which are made arent good!
          I still think that bayatinia should start on the bench, and why oh why did hejazi not play shafieh? What else does he have to do, to prove that he is
          a great striker who can score goals on the opportunities he is given.. Also alizadeh lol dont know if that was marfavis idea to sub him in? HE is only worse than bayatinia, but bayatinia ran less than alizadeh thats the only positive thing about him. But all in all we played alot better than our previous match! We saw a very attack minded team with alot of speed.!This time we used our opportunities way better! hope to see a line up like this next time->
          ------------------Talebloo------------------
          Navazi------Ghorbani------Lotfi/koushki--Amirabadi
          ------------------Montazeri---------------------
          Ravankha--------Jabbari/Pooladi----------Maneei
          ----------Borhani-------------Shafieh/majidi
          baz ye bazi bordin por roo shodin?
          wait till the next game when saipa is going to give you a good lesson!
          also, the game wasn't that offensive at all!
          it was a 90 minutes waste of time! totally boring.
          IM SO WAITING TILL THE 9TH WEEK!!!

Salrooze shishtayi ha ro be hame tabrik/tasliat migooyam!

Comment

Originally posted by mak6889 View Post
            baz ye bazi bordin por roo shodin?
            wait till the next game when saipa is going to give you a good lesson!
            also, the game wasn't that offensive at all!
            it was a 90 minutes waste of time! totally boring.
            IM SO WAITING TILL THE 9TH WEEK!!!
            Salrooze shishtayi ha ro be hame tabrik/tasliat migooyam!
            LOL UR TEAM MET TWO TEAMS WHICH JUST CAME FROM NOWHERE !I mean sanat naft U GUYS STRUGGLED TO WIN THAT MATCH! Everybody knows THAT ur team has only met easy opponents wait n see UR ENJOYING easy wins! HAHAH GHOTBI BE GOH KHORDAN MIOFTE KE GOFT MA IPL RO MIBARIM! lol JAAAV GEREFTADESH AZ FUTBAL IRAN HICH KHABARI NADARE!
            wait till u meet sepahan or SS we will rip ur defence in pieces! BORHANI is gonna rip the defence apart ! lol is nosrati or heydari gonna stop him?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Don View Post
              LOL UR TEAM MET TWO TEAMS WHICH JUST CAME FROM NOWHERE !I mean sanat naft U GUYS STRUGGLED TO WIN THAT MATCH! Everybody knows THAT ur team has only met easy opponents wait n see UR ENJOYING easy wins! HAHAH GHOTBI BE GOH KHORDAN MIOFTE KE GOFT MA IPL RO MIBARIM! lol JAAAV GEREFTADESH AZ FUTBAL IRAN HICH KHABARI NADARE!
              wait till u meet sepahan or SS we will rip ur defence in pieces! BORHANI is gonna rip the defence apart ! lol is nosrati or heydari gonna stop him?
              it's very funny, because nosrati and heidari are like the best defenders in Iran, and your borhani who can't even score even though he had 1on1 situation 19 times a game is going to "rip our defence in pieces".?
              so you are saying that abu moslem is a worse team then malavan? and mes?
              Borhani wanted to come to PP first but we rejected him! we didn't want a B player in our team and now he is suddenly your god?
              at least we won every match! so what if we struggled, it was our first game!
              Perspolis Sarvare esteghlale!

salrooze shishtayi ha mobarak!

Comment

Borhani wanted to come to PP first but we rejected him! we didn't want a B player in our team and now he is suddenly your god?
                !

So who is the We? Are you part of the PP management or borad or coaching staff? You are just a fan.

Borhani's is'nt a good finisher adn you are right about that, but I beleive his speed will give trouble to PP's defense.
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

So who is the We? Are you part of the PP management or borad or coaching staff? You are just a fan.
                  Borhani's is'nt a good finisher adn you are right about that, but I beleive his speed will give trouble to PP's defense.
                  by we, i mean the PP coach! any kid would understand that!
                  also giving trouble to the defence is not the same thing as riping them in pieces right?
                  if he is going to rip our defence in pieces, then khalili, aghai, badamaki, nikbakht etc will kill ss defence!

Comment

by we, i mean the PP coach! any kid would understand that!
                    also giving trouble to the defence is not the same thing as riping them in pieces right?
                    if he is going to rip our defence in pieces, then khalili, aghai, badamaki, nikbakht etc will kill ss defence!
                    Khoosh Teep, you didn't get my sarcasem I guess. But then again what to expect from someone who is coming to our thread and talks so disrespctfully?

Why don't we wait unitl the 9th week? No point in making claims here. We will wait and see. This EsEs team is stronger overall that PP this year and I think barring a stupid mistake by a player, SS will win this year.

sigpic

Comment

Khoosh Teep, you didn't get my sarcasem I guess. But then again what to expect from someone who is coming to our thread and talks so disrespctfully?
                      Why don't we wait unitl the 9th week? No point in making claims here. We will wait and see. This EsEs team is stronger overall that PP this year and I think barring a stupid mistake by a player, SS will win this year.
                      it's not wrong to dream!
                      so dream on!
                      if you come in the 7th or 8th place, you should be happy!

Comment

it's not wrong to dream!
                        so dream on!
                        if you come in the 7th or 8th place, you should be happy!

Like you said, it isn't wrong to dream. Question is who is the one who is dreaming!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

i dont know what your name is but something like: Ali chicago.
                          dream on!

Comment

i dont know what your name is but something like: Ali chicago.
                            dream on!

Ok Buddy...Didnt you see the Forum name "Esteghlal Fan Thread" now take your long and get lost....ajab in longeeehaa roooeee daranaaa....if you want to talk crapp about Abee team then go cry on your LOngee Fan Thread....

Comment

MAN U, if you're reading whats going on here, you would understand what i meant in the other thread about age lol.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

it's very funny, because nosrati and heidari are like the best defenders in Iran, and your borhani who can't even score even though he had 1on1 situation 19 times a game is going to "rip our defence in pieces".?
                                so you are saying that abu moslem is a worse team then malavan? and mes?
                                at least we won every match! so what if we struggled, it was our first game!
                                Perspolis Sarvare esteghlale!
                                salrooze shishtayi ha mobarak!
                                LOOOL! U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL ARE NOSRATI AND HEYDARI THE BEST DEFENDERS IN IRAN HAHAHAHA CANT BREATHE! Sorry to say it like this but the two goals WHICH WHERE SCORED ON U AGAINST SANAT NAFT WAS NOSRATIS FAULT both of them! And heydari i dont even know this guy! Dont claim shit like that when u dont know nothing about the iranian league! the best defenders right now are Jalal Hosseini, Aghili and alot more!

LOL U REJECTED BORHANI? U GOT TO BE KIDDIN ME ALL THE PP FANS I KNOW WHERE ALL HEART BROKEN WHEN THEY SAW ARASH BORHANI IN A SS SHIRT! SO DONT TALK ABOUT REJECTING U ALL WANTED HIM BADLY! AND BELIEVE me when I SAY ARASH IS GONNA RIP UR DEFENCE IN PIECES WITH HIS SPEED AND DRIBBLING SKILLS, MAYBE HIS NOT THE BEST FINISHER BUT HE ALSO KNOWS HOW TO PASS THE BALL SO WHATCH OUT! YOUR TEAM IS LIKE 70-80 percent the same team as last year only a few players joined, but SS IS A COMPLETE NEW TEAM WITH 15new signings and it take time and work for the team to become one and HAAM O HANG..We are only getting better and better for each match and hopefully when we meet the loungies we are gonna kick the shit out of u!

Comment

Working...
                                X