Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
    We canโ€™t even beat 10 man sanat naft. Iโ€™ve yet to be impressed by Farhad majidi, seems to be another goof coach who will be fired next year
    We will be fine. This team has great potential. With a couple of good transfers during the summer, Esteghlal will be fighting for all three titles next season.
    Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      We will be fine. This team has great potential. With a couple of good transfers during the summer, Esteghlal will be fighting for all three titles next season.
      I'm not too impressed with this Esteghlal team. They may lose Ghaeydi this summer too and their defense is very suspect.
      Majidi is certainly not a top IPL manager.. He should've started at lower level teams first like Nekounam and worked his way up.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        I'm not too impressed with this Esteghlal team. They may lose Ghaeydi this summer too and their defense is very suspect.
        Majidi is certainly not a top IPL manager.. He should've started at lower level teams first like Nekounam and worked his way up.
        We saw glimpses of what Esteghlal is capable of in the ACL. Iโ€™m all for Ghaedi developing in Europe to benefit TM in the future. While losing him will hurt in the short-term, Iran has so many talents that iโ€™m certain we can find a good replacement.

Letโ€™s see which players Majidi brings during the transfer season. Weโ€™re looking much better than under Fekri. Iโ€™m confident Esteghlal will be great next season.
        Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Mehdi Ghayedi is carving up Tractor. He has scored 2 goals. 2-0 Esteghlal so far.

Comment

Havenโ€™t had time to post about Esteghlal lately, but things are looking better( on the pitch).
            5 W in last 6 games speaks for itself. Majidi has started to make his mark on the team.

Truly impressive when you consider all the โ€off the pitchโ€ problems Esteghlal is having.

I hope people saying it was all thanks to Kamalvand and not Majidi that Esteghlal got results, have gotten their answer now LOL.
            We are all witnessing Kamalvands abilities at Saipa.

Derby with Perspolis is coming up next in Hazfi. I have a good feeling about that game.

This Esteghlal with a couple of good transfers will fight for the triple next year. I still stand by that.
            Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
              This Esteghlal with a couple of good transfers will fight for the triple next year. I still stand by that.
              Lol not a chanceโ€ฆ..majidi will be lucky if he can win even 1 trophy. And the only reason thatโ€™s a possibility is because of the talent on the team. He is truly a joke of a tactician and coach do not be fooled by a nice stretch that is put together by the players.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Lol not a chanceโ€ฆ..majidi will be lucky if he can win even 1 trophy. And the only reason thatโ€™s a possibility is because of the talent on the team. He is truly a joke of a tactician and coach do not be fooled by a nice stretch that is put together by the players.
                We lose and itโ€™s all Majidis fault. We win and itโ€™s only because of the players right? Jamesh kon baba
                Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Majidi is probably not a great coach, but one can not deny players love and respect him. And the room chemistry is quite a big part of today pro sport.
                  Sometime you don't need to be the best technical manager but a great motivator.
                  Saleh Mostavafi is the guy who is doing most technical part, Majidi is mainly the motivator there which is Ok.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

seems like we have 3rd spot wrapped up and automatic ACL qualification. hopefully we can win thursday and go on to win hazfi as well

any idea if we are losing anyone before al hilal showdown?

Comment

seems like we have 3rd spot wrapped up and automatic ACL qualification. hopefully we can win thursday and go on to win hazfi as well

Possibly Ghaedi to Europe.
                      I am not sure if Diabate will be retained either.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        Possibly Ghaedi to Europe.
                        I am not sure if Diabate will be retained either.
                        They should let go of Diabate. His form has dipped and his contract is way too rich for the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          They should let go of Diabate. His form has dipped and his contract is way too rich for the club.
                          Agreed, we need a new striker.
                          Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Majidi is probably not a great coach, but one can not deny players love and respect him. And the room chemistry is quite a big part of today pro sport.
                            Sometime you don't need to be the best technical manager but a great motivator.
                            Saleh Mostavafi is the guy who is doing most technical part, Majidi is mainly the motivator there which is Ok.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            Saleh is good but i think Majidi is doing most of the technical part. IMO Majidi isnโ€™t the type of guy who would let his assistant do all the technical work and just stand on the sidelines and motivate the players( like Klinsmann for example).
                            Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Next year Irans ACL-spots will be 2+2. Unless we win Hazfi( or ACL?) we will be in the playoffs( which we shouldnโ€™t have any problems advancing from though).

Yeah i have a good feeling about the derby, weโ€™ll beat them ๐Ÿ˜‰.

About the transfer window we have to wait and see what happens.
                              Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Esteghlal situation is so fcuked up, Majidi paying from his own pocket. He even paid for Milic hotel
                                https://www.varzesh3.com/news/176757...A7%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Working...
                                X