No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope padovani also joins, i would like to see something like this.
    ----------------------------------------------Rahmati---------------------------------------
    -------------------Megyoun(Padovani)------------------Kanaani(Montazeri)-------------------------
    ------Ghafouri-----------------------------------------------------------------Zakipour(Noorafkan)---
    ---------------------------------------Cheshmi(Bagheri,Ebrahimi)-------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------Y.Karimi(Heydari)-----------------------------------------------------Afshin(Barzay)----
    --------------------------------------B. Rahmani(M.karimi,Jabbari)---------------------------------------
    --------------------K. Rezaei(J.Ansari)-----------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------Shahbaz-zadeh(Ghorbani)-------------------
    Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    Possible line-up with some "if's and when's":
    If Padovani joins us; otherwise use Mgouyan.
    If Omid Ebrahimi stays (good chance of happening).
    When Cheshmi is fit (hopefully in the winterbreak).
    If Afshin can remain fit and gains back his old form.
    -------------------------------------Rahmati---------------------------------
    ----------------------Padovani--------------------Kanaani-----------------
    ------Ghafouri----------------------------------------------------Zakipour---
    -----------------------------Cheshmi----------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------O. Ebrahimi--------------------------
    ------------K. Heydari----------------------------------------Afshin-------
    ----------------------------B. Rahmani---------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------K. Rezaei-------------------------
    Last edited by imanmobali23; 06-19-2016, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know the status of Roozbeh Cheshmi's injury? Will he be fit by the start of the season? As much as I'd like to see Esteghlal miss one of their best players it would be a real pitty for him to miss the start of the season, I had hopes of seeing him in TM soon, big fan of his game.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Does anyone know the status of Roozbeh Cheshmi's injury? Will he be fit by the start of the season? As much as I'd like to see Esteghlal miss one of their best players it would be a real pitty for him to miss the start of the season, I had hopes of seeing him in TM soon, big fan of his game.
        he wont be available for first half of the new season
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Since he won't be available for at least the first half of the season, they crossed his name off the list to be able to add another new player.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

What injury did he get? Huge blow

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              What injury did he get? Huge blow
              ACL injury.

Comment

Is Meysam Majidi still at Esteghlal?

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                  Is Meysam Majidi still at Esteghlal?
                  Yes, as far as I know he still is.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    ACL injury.
                    Damn, the worst one.

Comment

Esteghlal's new temporary kit has been released, Esteghlal will only wear this until the derby, Li-ning representative in Iran announced that they will have a surprise for the fans.

9374766_1306.jpg
                      9374785_5077.jpg
                      Last edited by imanmobali23; 07-24-2016, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Esteghlal's new jersey

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Esteghlal's new jersey

Looks terrible..

Comment

Khosrow looks like he's ready for a serious competitive match of ping pong.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Honestly no pint in having nice kits in Iran. The sponsorship in IPL totally ruins anything remotely nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                Looks terrible..
                                easily a huge upgrade from the ones with the white fabric stitched on to make it go from a kids to an adult
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X