No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I like him, but I think this move was a little too soon for him, he should have waited a few more years, it's a bold move for him, just as it was for Yahya and Daei when they first took helm of Perspolis. These 2 Tehran giants are 2 super hard teams to coach without heart attacks and fans full trust.

No matter how much Esteghlali fans love him, but still they will not have faith on him as much as they would have on a coach with much higher credentials.

I will throw an example; When Branko joined Perspolis, the team kept on losing games and underperforming for the remainder of the season he joined the team, as well as the first 5-6 weeks of this season, however the fans stood by him and supported him all the way. I bet y'all anything, had it not been a young domestic coach, after the first few weeks of failure, he would have been despised and cussed by the fans, whereas Branko received full support and love by the fans (Rightfully so)

Anyhow I hope I am wrong and he won't fail, as I really like the man!

Comment

Esteghlal will wear Li Ning.

Comment

There are rumours that Chelsea is also going to wear Li-Ning
        http://m.sport1.de/internationaler-f...-marke-li-ning
        sigpic

Comment

Esteghlal and Inter Milan have singed a contract of cooperation

Comment

Mansourian Press conference

Comment

Iran's Esteqlal and Italy's Inter Milan football clubs sign cooperation agreements

Tehran, June 8, IRNA – A cooperation agreement was signed on Wednesday between Iran's Esteqlal and Italy's Inter Milan football clubs.

Under the terms of the agreement, the two clubs will cooperate on youth teams or academies for discovering and training young talented football players.

Bahram Afsharzadeh, the caretaker of Esteqlal club, Shahrokh Sabokdast, a member of the board of directors of the club and Abbas Kordnouri, the head of Esteqlal Academy, represented the club at the signing ceremony.

http://www7.irna.ir/en/News/82105915/

Comment

Huge reception of Mansourian at Esteghlal's first training session

http://cup.ir/sport/sportvideo/621/%...C%D9%88/132621

Comment

این تصویر تعلق دارد به یکی از اتاق های خوابگاه باشگاه استقلال واقع در کمپ. اینجا اتاقی است که بچه های جوان این تیم برای خود غذا آماده می کنند که بیشتر شبیه اتاق خواب ساختمان های نیمه کاره است!

جای تاسف است باشگاهی که سالانه میلیاردها تومان هزینه می کند و دستمزدهای میلیاردی می دهد خوابگاه بازیکنان جوانش این است! این یک واقعیت ملموس است که در فوتبال همه پول ها صرف دستمزد می شود و اصلا تجهیز امکانات نرم افزاری و سخت افزاری در فوتبال ما قاموسی ندارد1 نه فقط در باشگاه استقلال. در خیلی از باشگاه ها شرایط به همین صورت است.

Comment

Esteghlal received their first shipment of li-ning training products. Seems like afsharzadeh has good connections with Chinese companies, 361 degree last season and now li-ning.
                    01120616.jpg

Comment

Mansurian is a brilliant domestic coach
                      if they dont fk with him too much off the pitch, he will deliver for SS on it in a year or 2 max...!!

Comment

Some of the notable soccer teams that li-ning used to sponsor are Seville, RCD Espanyol and celtavigo, and they were very close to signing our own team meli but givova won the battle. Hope they can come up with a good design for esteghlal, although most likely fans would still have a hard time purchasing the gear.
                        Celta-Vigo-Kit-12-13.jpg
                        seville.jpg
                        download.jpg

Comment

I am also very positive about him, he also mentioned that he will be like a copy/paste of Carlos Q towards undisciplined players which hopefully will be the case. That might explain why he let go of some of the experienced players like Omranzadeh and borhani and milad fakheredini.
                          Last edited by imanmobali23; 06-18-2016, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by imanmobali23 View Post
                            I am also very positive about him, he also mentioned that he will be like a copy/paste of Carlos Q towards undisciplined players which hopefully will be the case. That might explain why he let go of some of the experienced players like Omranzadeh and borhani and milad fakheredini.
                            Hopefully this is true, that's exactly what our football needs and the big teams like SS and Persepolis need to lead by example.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Kave rezaei joined esteghlal on a 2 years contract, i have a great feeling about this upcoming season

01120965.jpg

Comment

Possible line-up with some "if's and when's":

If Padovani joins us; otherwise use Mgouyan.
                                If Omid Ebrahimi stays (good chance of happening).
                                When Cheshmi is fit (hopefully in the winterbreak).
                                If Afshin can remain fit and gains back his old form.

-------------------------------------Rahmati---------------------------------
                                ----------------------Padovani--------------------Kanaani-----------------
                                ------Ghafouri----------------------------------------------------Zakipour---
                                -----------------------------Cheshmi----------------------------------------
                                -----------------------------------------O. Ebrahimi--------------------------
                                ------------K. Heydari----------------------------------------Afshin-------
                                ----------------------------B. Rahmani---------------------------------------
                                -----------------------------------------------K. Rezaei-------------------------
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X