No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I think it's already certain that will have 4 sppots for next season. I remember reading it somewhere, but can't show you a source, so don't quote me on it
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

SS has the 3rd spot in the bag and to be honest this year I don't mind ss finishing over Perspolis as long as we have our best 4 in Asia next season.
      sigpic
      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Hi folks,

When is Esteghlal's match date for ACL?

Comment

May 11th refigh.

Guys, you know what it is that will keep ss from playing in the final of the ACL,,,,no other than Marfavi...if this SS team had a decent foreign coach, they would actualy have a chance...the players are doing their part but tactically the team is weak for asian standards. Too bad for SS, marfavi has established himself and won't go anywhere unless ss screws up big time next season somewhere or ashtiany is removed from his post.

SS better teach al-shabab a good lesson in football next week.
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

To be honest with you, I don't see us advancing

Most coaches in Iran, and now also the ones internationally, know that neutralizing Heydari means Esteghlal is as good as finished. We saw an example of that against Al Jazira. Unfortunately Marfavi's tactical knowledge isn't big enough to counter attack that.

We depend way too much on Heydari and Majidi. Januario isn't having the season he had last year, Beygzadeh hasn't been there for a very long time and don't even let me start about Borhani and Seyed Salehi.

Our defense has shown to be very vulnarable and mistake prone. The fact that Mohammadi has been the star of the team lately says a lot.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm not very optimistic about our chances of advancing.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I cant w8 for the game against al shabab. I really hope ss win's this.
              sigpic

Comment

i wish u guys the best of luck next next week!!!! teach those arabs a lesson in football!!

Comment

thanx bro, for sure we will!
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Alright Its time to get rid of marfavi and bring a better coach !
                    sigpic

Comment

If this defeat means that we can get rid of vez vez and his thugs, then I would say today was the best day in Esteghlal history. His vision is dangerous and deteriorating. Whether we like it or not, our football is moving towards privatization and hence management is going to stabilize. We can’t let vez vez lead us into this era because then we may never be able to kick him out.
                      I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

By vez vez you mean Vaez Ashtiani?
                        sigpic
                        WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

^yes, that is the nick-name i've chosen for him.

Comment

I would even give up the ACL championship in the finals if it meant getting rid of this tokhme sag Ashtiani and his goon Marfavi.
                            Last edited by Amin_; 05-17-2010, 02:20 AM.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

...and this is all vez vez has to say about it:

یک نیمه پیروزی ، دو نیمه شکست و تمام

i am furious

Comment

This indeed was a heartbreaking loss, non of other defeats against our opponents in this tournament hurt me more than Esteghlal's loss against Al-Shabab, they simply didn't deserve to lose and I had high hopes in them had they reached the quarterfinals of the tournament.

I full-heartedly despise Marfavi for his wrong tactics and conservative game plan, His idiotic sub out of Juanvario one of Esteghlal's best players in this match is still beyond me and can't get over it.

Both him and his boss Ashtiani must be sacked ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                                X