Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

esteghla will play a friendly vs al-ain after 4th ipl games

تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران با العين امارات ديدار مي كند

خبرگزاري فارس: تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران جهت انجام يك مسابقه تداركاتي با تيم العين به امارات مي*رود.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، اين تيم پس از هفته چهارم ليگ برتر به امارات سفر خواهد كرد تا يك ديدار دوستانه برابر تيم العين برگزار كند.
    استقلال در هفته چهارم روز پنجشنبه 15 شهريورماه به مصاف شيرين فراز كرمانشاه خواهد رفت و سپس روز جمعه راهي امارات مي شود تا در روز شنبه 17 شهريور به ديدار العين برود.
    هم اكنون معاون اجرايي باشگاه در امارات به سر مي*برد تا ضمن برپايي مقدمات اين سفر، كارت ITC فرهاد مجيدي را نيز دريافت كند.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
      Pouya jaan, did you PM Yashar for the link?

and tbh I dont think you should buy this, this is the jersey from 2004/2005

its just my opinion
      kasra jaan i did and he said he doesn't have the link lol

i'm not big fan of it either but i'm getting desperate here!

Comment

OMG, you have got to be kidding me

Meysam Maniei got fined one million toman for his "bi-ehterami" after he scored vs. SS Ahvaz

منیعی یک میلیون تومان جریمه شد

میثم منیعی هافبک استقلال از سوی کمیته انضباطی فدراسیون فوتبال مبلغ یک میلیون تومان جریمه شد.به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه کمیته انضباطی فدراسیون فوتبال اعلام کرد:این بازیکن به دلیل حرکت پس از گلش مقابل تیم استقلال اهواز جریمه شده وباید این مبلغ را به حساب فدراسیون واریز کند .گفتنی است اصغر حاجیلو سرپرست استقلال پیرامون جریمه ای که برای منیعی در نظر گرفته شده گفت:مطمئنا به این مساله اعتراض می کنیم منیعی هیچ بی احترامی به کسی نکرد وفقط به عده ای تماشاگر نما گفت فحش ندهید

Comment

very disapointing game against malavan

Comment

Originally posted by Amir20021 View Post
            very disapointing game against malavan
            we were a bit unlucky, but yes; with an all-star team like ours, it shouldn't have been a problem.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Iran4eva, check this: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...437#post769437

Comment

OMG, you have got to be kidding me

Meysam Maniei got fined one million toman for his "bi-ehterami" after he scored vs. SS Ahvaz

منیعی یک میلیون تومان جریمه شد

میثم منیعی هافبک استقلال از سوی کمیته انضباطی فدراسیون فوتبال مبلغ یک میلیون تومان جریمه شد.به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه کمیته انضباطی فدراسیون فوتبال اعلام کرد:این بازیکن به دلیل حرکت پس از گلش مقابل تیم استقلال اهواز جریمه شده وباید این مبلغ را به حساب فدراسیون واریز کند .گفتنی است اصغر حاجیلو سرپرست استقلال پیرامون جریمه ای که برای منیعی در نظر گرفته شده گفت:مطمئنا به این مساله اعتراض می کنیم منیعی هیچ بی احترامی به کسی نکرد وفقط به عده ای تماشاگر نما گفت فحش ندهید
                i have hard time reading farsi dash!! what was his bi-ehterami?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                  i have hard time reading farsi dash!! what was his bi-ehterami?
                  disrespect in a less harsh way

But he didnt do anything

Comment

patak damet garm i think im gonna end up with one of those messages regarding LARGE signatures LOL. ill enjoy it while it lasts though

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
                      patak damet garm i think im gonna end up with one of those messages regarding LARGE signatures LOL. ill enjoy it while it lasts though
                      I LUV IT

Comment

I LUV IT
                        lool, does being a patak make your party koloft?? i can't rep u as much as u rep me... sharmandamoon mikoni

Comment

You guys really got into that patak thing!!!! LOL
                          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                          sigpic

Comment

lool, does being a patak make your party koloft?? i can't rep u as much as u rep me... sharmandamoon mikoni
                            looooool
                            Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                            You want some patak too ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                              it sounds funny: PATAK!. i guess its because its not a word in the language you would use regularly.

Comment

looooool

You want some patak too ?
                                it sounds funny: PATAK!. i guess its because its not a word in the language you would use regularly.

NO baba Patak has nothing to do with Party. Patak was the opposite of Attack as in counter attack and was used during the Iran - Iraq war a lot, cause that was the main tactic Iraqis were using while Iran tried to capture Iraq from late 1982 to 1987.

My comment was PP fans were attacking and Kasra was defending, so we should join him as EsEs fans to get ready for a Counter attack (Patak). Guess it is the generation gap after all.
                                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X