No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't call that a fan, it is more like an obsession dada.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
      I wouldn't call that a fan, it is more like an obsession dada.
      it can be

Comment

سرمربي تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران از احتمال قهرماني اين تيم در فصل آينده مسابقات فوتبال قهرماني باشگاه*هاي برتر ايران خبر داد.

" ناصر حجازي " روز پنجشنبه با بيان اين مطلب گفت هدف اصلي من و تمامي مسئولان و بازيكنان ، كسب عنوان قهرماني در هفتمين دوره ليگ برتر ايران است.

به خوبي مي*دانم هواداران انتظار بالايي براي قهرماني تيم محبوبشان دارند. به دوستداران استقلال قول مي*دهم براي شاد كردن دل آنان و قهرماني اين تيم از هيچ كوششي دريغ نخواهيم كرد.

وي افزود : در فوتبال امروز پيش بيني نتايج بسيار دشوار است؟ اما به دوستداران قول مي*دهم كه استقلال از بيشتر تيم*ها بازي جذاب و زيباتري را ارائه خواهد كرد.

وي همچنين در مورد مهم*ترين عامل در راه رسيدن قهرماني گفت :همدلي و صميمت بازيكنان بزرگترين عامل براي رسيدن به موفقيت و كسب قهرماني است.

در هر تيمي كه اتحاد و يكدلي وجود داشته باشد، كسب قهرماني دور از دسترس نخواهد بود. مثلا تيم عراق به دليل داشتن اين فاكتور اساسي، در جام ملت*هاي ‪ ۲۰۰۷‬قهرمان شد. اميدوارم استقلال نيز با اتحاد و صميمت بتواند در فصل*آتي عملكرد مطلوبي داشته باشد و در هفتمين دوره قهرماني را به دست آورد.

Comment

i still can't find any SS jersey's!! any of you guys know where i can get the new one maybe?

Comment

ali I'm a super fan. Kasra I still need to get familiar with PP and their games. it will only be a matter of time.
            Hope our friendship will remain strong. ur my eses buddy.
            Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
              i still can't find any SS jersey's!! any of you guys know where i can get the new one maybe?
              Bro, im searching for the site of Majeed company... but I just can't find it
              Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
              ali I'm a super fan. Kasra I still need to get familiar with PP and their games. it will only be a matter of time.
              Hope our friendship will remain strong. ur my eses buddy.

Comment

oh yea me too, i just got my internet again today after like two weeks so i didn't know if you found it or not and i missed or something you know. but i know we talked about it before. and i'm also looking online and see if i can find any and also asking around from people. and if i find it i'll for sure let you know as well

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                  oh yea me too, i just got my internet again today after like two weeks so i didn't know if you found it or not and i missed or something you know. but i know we talked about it before. and i'm also looking online and see if i can find any and also asking around from people. and if i find it i'll for sure let you know as well
                  IF I'm not mistaking, Yashar knew the URL of the site... hala in bache dige ziad ham online nistesh I think you should PM him

Comment

Todays match:
                    ---------------------------Taleblou---------------------------
                    ----------------Ghorbani------------Sadeghi-----------------
                    -Navazi----------------------------------------------Yousefi-
                    ----------------------------Sanjin--------------------------- (the macedonian guy)
                    -Pouladi----------------------------------------------Maniei-
                    ----------------------------Jabbari---------------------------
                    ---------------------------------------Borhani----------------
                    -----------------Bayatinia------------------------------------

2nd half:

Jabbari & Sanjin out
                    Ravankhah & Montazeri in

I think that Navazi could've been subbed of, it was a risk playing him the full 90 minutes. He was aggresively tackling, and already had a Yellow Card. I really want Amir-Abadi in the starting 11. So take Pouladi out, Navazi one step forward, Amir-Abadi as rightback.

Omid Ravankhah really impressed me. He was speedy and attracted defenders to him, so there was a lot of space created. I still think we need a good striker, who is able to head the ball and have aerial control. Hamid Shafiei will be good I think.

Jabbari showed his great vision again, but he still needs time. Hejazi did a great thing by taking away the pressure for him, by taking him off. He will be 100% ready in 3 weeks I think

Pejman Montazeri was the best player in the 2nd half IMO. he should be a starter.
                    Taleblou played good as normal, the goals weren't his fault and the freekick he saved was pretty sick. I'm sure Roudbarian would've tried to save it with one hand instead of boxing it away. I expected a little more from Ghorbani today and Sadeghi was good today; solid, and well-timed tackles and of course his goal!

Navazi's crosses were almost superb, and despite his performance, the yellow card was the only "bad" thing for him today. Bayatinia played not bad, but he should play better if he wants to stay in the starting eleven. Borhani will be a regular starter, he needs to pass the ball a little more, but his speed is GREAT! We got ourself a speedy team this year, something we lacked last year. I'm glad and I think this season we will be one of the main candidates for the championship...

SOLTANE GHALBE ABIYE!! NASSER KHANE HEJAZIYE!!
                    Last edited by Kasra.; 08-17-2007, 05:05 PM.

Comment

i'm going to watch it when i get back home from work!

**crossing finger** borhani please don't let me down!!

Comment

Can someone answer me this question!?
                        WHY THE HELL DONT WE USE RAVANKHA AS A WINGER!?
                        The guy reminds me of Nani from Man U...he has speed, he can take players on, he has great passin skills....he likes to play in the centre so he's be able to cut inside a lot! And we could place him on both wings as well! We need him there! Then we'd also be takin advantage of the best players we have.

...............................Taleblou........... ......................

Navazi............Montezari........Ghorbani....... ....Sadeghi

..............................Stajin.............. .......................

.....Ravankha.............Jabbari................. Maanei..........

.................Bayatinia........Borhani......... ..........

Or we could play with 3 back - Montezari | Ghorbani | Sadeghi
                        and sub put Pooladi instead of Navazi, as a central midfielder.

We just need to start usin Ravankha as a winger!!!!
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                          Todays match:
                          ---------------------------Taleblou---------------------------
                          ----------------Ghorbani------------Sadeghi-----------------
                          -Navazi----------------------------------------------Yousefi-
                          ----------------------------Sanjin--------------------------- (the macedonian guy)
                          -Pouladi----------------------------------------------Maniei-
                          ----------------------------Jabbari---------------------------
                          ---------------------------------------Borhani----------------
                          -----------------Bayatinia------------------------------------

2nd half:

Jabbari & Sanjin out
                          Ravankhah & Montazeri in

I think that Navazi could've been subbed of, it was a risk playing him the full 90 minutes. He was aggresively tackling, and already had a Yellow Card. I really want Amir-Abadi in the starting 11. So take Pouladi out, Navazi one step forward, Amir-Abadi as rightback.

Omid Ravankhah really impressed me. He was speedy and attracted defenders to him, so there was a lot of space created. I still think we need a good striker, who is able to head the ball and have aerial control. Hamid Shafiei will be good I think.

Jabbari showed his great vision again, but he still needs time. Hejazi did a great thing by taking away the pressure for him, by taking him off. He will be 100% ready in 3 weeks I think

Pejman Montazeri was the best player in the 2nd half IMO. he should be a starter.
                          Taleblou played good as normal, the goals weren't his fault and the freekick he saved was pretty sick. I'm sure Roudbarian would've tried to save it with one hand instead of boxing it away. I expected a little more from Ghorbani today and Sadeghi was good today; solid, and well-timed tackles and of course his goal!

Navazi's crosses were almost superb, and despite his performance, the yellow card was the only "bad" thing for him today. Bayatinia played not bad, but he should play better if he wants to stay in the starting eleven. Borhani will be a regular starter, he needs to pass the ball a little more, but his speed is GREAT! We got ourself a speedy team this year, something we lacked last year. I'm glad and I think this season we will be one of the main candidates for the championship...

SOLTANE GHALBE ABIYE!! NASSER KHANE HEJAZIYE!!
                          SS have never played so smooth and beautiful the speed and pace in our team is absolute brilliant...! But Ur formation for first half u gotta switch with maneei and yousefi-->

------------Talebloo--------------
                          Navazi-----Ghorbani----Sadeghi--Maneei
                          ----------------sanjin-----------------
                          Pooladi------------------------Yousefi
                          ---------------Jabbari----------------
                          -------Bayatinia--------Borhani-------

I personally think San JIN is NOT ANYWHERE close to the starting 11! We should use montezari definately!And i would like to see meysam maneei more as a leftwinger then a leftback!

And ideal formation for SS next game should be somethin like this-->

-------------Talebloo------------

Navazi-----Ghorbani-----Sadeghi--Maneei

-----------------Montezari--------------

Ravankha-------------------------Yousefi

------------------Jabbari----------------

----------Bayatinia----------Borhani

Or

------------------Talebloo----------------

Navazi/amirabadi--Ghorbani-Montezari---Sadeghi

ravankha--------Pooladi-----Jabbari----Maneei

---------------Bayatinia------Borhani--------
                          Ideal line-up for Asian cup 2019:
                          ------------Beiranvand-----------
                          Ghafouri--Hosseini--PAG---Mimo
                          -------Ebrahimi---Hajsafi----------
                          JB/Gholi-----Ghoddos-------Taremi
                          ------------Azmoun------------------

Comment

/\/\

I think Maniei played more attackin in the first half than Yousefi, they kep switching their places which was a good thing. Yousefi had more defensive contribution so thats why I put him as a LB...

Next game formation, take out Navazi and Bayatinia put in Amir-Abadi and Shafiei... just give it a shot

Comment

Originally posted by Soaz...(Stoned) View Post
                              The guy reminds me of Nani from Man U...he has speed, he can take players on, he has great passin skills....he likes to play in the centre so he's be able to cut inside a lot! And we could place him on both wings as well! We need him there! Then we'd also be takin advantage of the best players we have.
                              I fully agree with u about ravankhaa WHAT A PACE AND SPEED shit he was like a mushak! HE should definatly play at the right wing but plz get sanjin out of ur lineup lol he was like quasimodo man he couldnt run so slow and clumpsy and he didnt do well as a DM, even the second goal was his fault he didnt follow his man and his again so god damn slow!! And maneei should definately be used as a winger because of his great qualities! JABBARI WAS ZIDANE damn HIS PASSES where GOLD was speechless! and pooladi also played well ball control also not bad dribbling skills! Pooladi wasnt a winger but more a Centralmidfielder and played alot better at the centre than right wing! Borhani was very good what a speed and has become alot sharper at finishing he is selfish but thats not bad as the commentator said: bayatinia wants to pass the ball all the time and dont finish on goal the opposite of borhani who wants to shoot on goal all the time, Thats not bad we have to opposite players who can match upfront!
                              Ideal line-up for Asian cup 2019:
                              ------------Beiranvand-----------
                              Ghafouri--Hosseini--PAG---Mimo
                              -------Ebrahimi---Hajsafi----------
                              JB/Gholi-----Ghoddos-------Taremi
                              ------------Azmoun------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Soaz...(Stoned) View Post

Bro Ravankhah is a winger, but he is also able to play as a Attackign midfielder/playmaker, the position of Jabbari.

but I think we should play Amirabadi as a RB not Navazi...

and also Hejazi is not fond of the 3back system so keep that outta yo mind

Comment

Working...
                                X