No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As expected the referee is turning to the longis and paying them back for their "lost points" in previous matches.

In Navad the guy just said that The Borhani scene wasn't offside and also SS should have had a penalty, the one on Borhani.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      As expected the referee is turning to the longis and paying them back for their "lost points" in previous matches.

In Navad the guy just said that The Borhani scene wasn't offside and also SS should have had a penalty, the one on Borhani.
      Doesn't matter, we showed them what we're made off
      Some of them were predicting scores like 3-0 and 3-1's for PP
      I wonder how many threads and complaining we would've seen here if these "mistakes" were made against PP.

Anyway, that match is over, we need to focus on the games to come, and we have a tough one in 15 minutes.

I wonder what line-up Qn will come up with, with some of the players being suspended and injured/not fit.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        Doesn't matter, we showed them what we're made off
        Some of them were predicting scores like 3-0 and 3-1's for PP
        Yes, you are made of luck.
        شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
          To baz bargashti

Comment

ok
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Yes we were the lucky ones on the wrong off side call and the penalty kick we didn't get

We are soooo lucky Borhani missed so many 100% chances. He himself alone that day could have made you shishtayee dadash.

Korkori is one thing, ignorance is another

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                Yes we were the lucky ones on the wrong off side call and the penalty kick we didn't get

We are soooo lucky Borhani missed so many 100% chances. He himself alone that day could have made you shishtayee dadash.

Korkori is one thing, ignorance is another
                dadashe man, roo nist ke, sange pa ghazvin.

BTW hal kardi ba GLWiZ?

Comment

WHAAAAAT NIGGA WHAAAAAAT?!?!?

WE'RE YET AGAIN WITNESSING THE MIGHTY POWER OF AN IDEAL GHALENOI TEAM!! OFFENSIVE, AND ATTACKS FROM LEFT AND RIGHT.

MANEI WAS SUPERB, AND AKBARPOUR FINALLY SHOWED WHAT HE'S MADE OF!!! UNBELIEVABLE HEADERS!

ILL WATCH THE GAME ONE MORE TIME, AND EDIT THIS POST, BUT IM SO EXCITED TO POST SINCE WHEN I WAS WATCHING THE GAME AROUND 50TH MINUTE AND ON, I TOLD MYSELF WOW AKBARPOUR IS DEFINITELY GONNA SCORE... AND 2 MINS AFTER, HE SCORED THE 1ST HEADER!!!

NOW THIS GOES OUT TO THE PEOPLE WHO MOCKED GHALENOI FOR PROMISING THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN WEEK 3: YOU WILL ALL WITNESS ESTEGHLAL HOLDING UP THE TROPHY AT THE END OF THE SEASON .

5-2 BABY, THAT'S WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
                    WHAAAAAT NIGGA WHAAAAAAT?!?!?

WE'RE YET AGAIN WITNESSING THE MIGHTY POWER OF AN IDEAL GHALENOI TEAM!! OFFENSIVE, AND ATTACKS FROM LEFT AND RIGHT.

MANEI WAS SUPERB, AND AKBARPOUR FINALLY SHOWED WHAT HE'S MADE OF!!! UNBELIEVABLE HEADERS!

ILL WATCH THE GAME ONE MORE TIME, AND EDIT THIS POST, BUT IM SO EXCITED TO POST SINCE WHEN I WAS WATCHING THE GAME AROUND 50TH MINUTE AND ON, I TOLD MYSELF WOW AKBARPOUR IS DEFINITELY GONNA SCORE... AND 2 MINS AFTER, HE SCORED THE 1ST HEADER!!!

NOW THIS GOES OUT TO THE PEOPLE WHO MOCKED GHALENOI FOR PROMISING THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN WEEK 3: YOU WILL ALL WITNESS ESTEGHLAL HOLDING UP THE TROPHY AT THE END OF THE SEASON .

5-2 BABY, THAT'S WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!
                    YEA BABY!!

and frankly, the 2 goals we conceded were so tokhmi that we really shouldnt have conceded any of them, specially the 2nd one which was a weak shot but deflected off our defenders.

but who cares, a 5-2 win is still morale boosting for the players, the staff and the fans!!!

it seems we always do play better in the absence of a chairman in the club
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Good victory for us. Even though Fajr scored 2 goals, I think the defense didn't give away many chances. The first goal, I think Talebloo should've saved it. The 2nd goal, an unlucky deflected ball, nothing we could do there.

We really need to stop being so "shol" whenever the score is even or when we're leading. It seems whenever we fall behind, that we wake up and start playing our own game. We need to keep the pressure high, even after a lead.

In defense, Ghorbani and Kouski were good; Montazeri can do better.

Heydari and Manei worked hard and played well. Akbari lost a few balls and was on fault at the 2nd goal, but overall he did well.

Jabbari with some amazing passes again. Same as Juanvario, who brought speed to our game.

Borhani, again missed some very good chances; I'm not sure whether or not he touched the ball on our first goal...?
                      Akbarpour worked hard and scored 2 beauties (specially his first).

Overall, well done guys, with Bargh, Sepahan and Mes drawing, we moved a little closer to the top again.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

good win for SS. Another big win.
                        5 goals wow i have to watch it.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                          BTW hal kardi ba GLWiZ?
                          lol My satelite went down after 5 minutes, so I pannicked and went on glwiz

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

btw, jabbari was really trying hard to score in the end of the game, i wish he would have, it was a good chance to dedicate another goal to his passed away father, RIP.
                            however, im glad heydari, janvario and akbarpour scored. it will release some pressure off them, specially akbarpour who is a striker.

btw, mashalla if shakouri continues this way like he did against perspolis and now against fajr, i dont mind seeing koushki benched. shakouri is doing great.

montazeri was lacking concentration today, disappointing.

and once again, i wanna raise my concern about talebloo. he doesnt seem anything like the young talented GK he was a few years back.

and manei was amazing today, although i must say,since his defensive abilities are not so good, that left side of ours can be exploited by stronger opponents and we have to be careful with that.

and lastly, wat was ghalenoi thinking not having taghipour on the bench!!
                            we didnt have a single defender on the reserves bench! wat if either of our 3 defenders would get injured??
                            our bench consisted of alizadeh, namdari, amirabadi, pouladi, khaziravi, amirabadi and beygzadeh!!
                            thank god it all ended well!!

too bad there is gonna be a stop in the league and it might kill our momentum which was been great so far!

ESTEGHLAL SARVARE!!!!!

ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                              good win for SS. Another big win.
                              5 goals wow i have to watch it.
                              u should watch the whole game or atleast the highlights if u can, there were some other great chances we didnt use (as usual ) specially jabbari in the end of the game whose weak shot was cleared away by their defense after beating the GK in a 1 on 1 with homami.
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Btw, I'm not exxaggerating when I say that we could've scored 10+ ONCE AGAIN (like against SSA).

Borhani could've added another 2 the least, Akbarpour had 2 great chances which he missed, Ghorbani hit the post, Majidi with a great opportunity, ... (I don't even remember the rest).

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X