Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    well reading the perspolis fan thread and how everyone was claiming ali abadi wants to destroy perspolis, so he put mostafavi in perspolis, so that esteghlal can get all the players, YES I DID EXPECT TOURE TO JOIN ESTEGHLAL! DIDNT ALL THOSE PERSPOLISIS AS WELL?
    now that suddenly ghotbi is back with a higher contract and good players are signing with perspolis again thanx to aliabadi, everyone forgets wat they wrote all these days in that thread.
    i partly blame this idea of "perspolis being mardomi" and "esteghlal being govt team". so everytime something good happens to esteghlal and/or something bad happens to perspolis, its a govt conspiracy to destroy perspolis and raise esteghlal

For your information Yashar jan, If you go through the Persepolis Fan Thread
    I was not 1 of the people who accused Aliabadi of anything,

If anything i am happy he kicked out Estili and Kashani.
    Mr Hedayati is a big man with a big pocket willing to buy Persepolis, Which for me sounds like a fantastic idea.

I was just worried about the state of Persepolis ahead of next season, For example a week ago we looked horrible.

But now, Ghotbi back, New Great signings.
    Something to really look forward to.

I guess we Persepolili's were just worried about the state of our team in the beginning which made us belive that Aliabadi is trying to put us down the drain, But now we can only Thank Him for fullfilling Ghotbi's demands and bringing in quite alot of great faces

At the moment, Compared to last week, We look Great

Thats what made people belive that they belived...But i guess time proved them wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post

For your information Yashar jan, If you go through the Persepolis Fan Thread
      I was not 1 of the people who accused Aliabadi of anything,
      If anything i am happy he kicked out Estili and Kashani.
      Mr Hedayati is a big man with a big pocket willing to buy Persepolis, Which for me sounds like a fantastic idea.
      I was just worried about the state of Persepolis ahead of next season, For example a week ago we looked horrible.
      But now, Ghotbi back, New Great signings.
      Something to really look forward to.
      I guess we Persepolili's were just worried about the state of our team in the beginning which made us belive that Aliabadi is trying to put us down the drain, But now we can only Thank Him for fullfilling Ghotbi's demands and bringing in quite alot of great faces

At the moment, Compared to last week, We look Great
      Thats what made people belive that they belived...But i guess time proved them wrong
      i know, i wasnt talking about u. i was just referring to the fact that how quickly people jump to certain conclusions, often sparked by wrong and incomplete info from newspapers or forums and start accusing others just because the situation doesnt appeal to them!
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

why should we thank aliabadi?? we should thank hedayati who wants to buy PP and convinced ghotbi.does anyone have a pic of this hedayati guy? im curious to see if he is another hezbollah or hopefully not

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
          why should we thank aliabadi?? we should thank hedayati who wants to buy PP and convinced ghotbi.does anyone have a pic of this hedayati guy? im curious to see if he is another hezbollah or hopefully not
          did u read the front page article?
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

did u read the front page article?
            yes i did,and?

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
              yes i did,and?
              hichi, vase ghashangi! never mind!
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

According IRINN, Esteghlal Tehran are very close in signing Foolad's Monster Defender Alenemeh

Foolad is asking 400 Million Toman for the Defender, Who has A Rocket of a Shot on him

Ahmad Alenemeh Scored a cracker in the Semifinal's of the Hafzi Cup against Esteghlal Tehran

Comment

any news on who we are kicking out?

Lotfi? Pouladi? Maniei? Namdari? Navazi? Ghorbani? Alizadeh? Bayatinia? Borhani? Alizadeh?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post

Lotfi? Pouladi? Maniei? Namdari? Navazi? Ghorbani? Alizadeh? Bayatinia? Borhani? Alizadeh?

Well from what we hear from Ghalenoi himself,

Pirouz Ghorbani is close to untouchable..This guy will 100% stay

Seems like Bayatiniya has already been asked to look for a new club, ALONG SIDE Hamid Shafie,
                    He is not so keen on Lotfi and Navazi either saying they are " Experienced " players, That will Benefit many clubs in Iran, Pretty much saying He does not want them.

But from what i read in various Sporting Papers,
                    Zobahan are really keen and have been for a while now on Navazi

Still ongoing News That Mes Kerman are really keen on bringing Borhani.
                    But With no News of New Strikers Signing with Esteghlal, I dont think they will let Borhani leave at the moment

With the failure of signing Ebrahim Tore, Ghalenoi is still keen on Uche and Zaltron, But Mes Kerman wont Bludge,
                    It might be a possibility either Uche or Zaltron comes to Esteghlal Tehran, And Borhani goes the other way around..

A Swap has brought up..But still unclear..Mazloomi wants Uche and Zaltron to stay

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post

yea, we kicking out alizadeh twice

btw, has akbarpour officially signed with us yet?

------------------

and why are we still buying defenders??
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

I hope Shafie comes to Sepahan. Esteghlal didn't make good use of him and wasted his talent.
                        I will never forget the 2 goals he scored against perspolis in the hazfi cup final. damesh garm!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

i guess esteghlal was repaying back wat sepahan did with kazemi
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

i guess esteghlal was repaying back wat sepahan did with kazemi
                            yashar jan,
                            Kazemi played in almost all the matches sepahan played in the league and asia and even world club championship. But esteghlal gave Shafie little chance to show himself and what he's capable of.

btw Kazemi started to get into the team very well and was one of the key players for sepahan during the last couple of matches.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Well Shafei was also injured for a quite while.
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                                yashar jan,
                                Kazemi played in almost all the matches sepahan played in the league and asia and even world club championship. But esteghlal gave Shafie little chance to show himself and what he's capable of.
                                btw Kazemi started to get into the team very well and was one of the key players for sepahan during the last couple of matches.

i know baba..i was just messing with u
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X