No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your formation looks good, except for Ravankhah, I rather put Borhani/Majidi there. BTW That formation would mean SADEGHI is the captain which will be both good for our team and for himself. (all the games where he was our captain this season, he playd calm and didn't do crazzy stuff but he was reliable) but when Ghorbani/Navazi/Majidi was there he was more a beast

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
      Your formation looks good, except for Ravankhah, I rather put Borhani/Majidi there. BTW That formation would mean SADEGHI is the captain which will be both good for our team and for himself. (all the games where he was our captain this season, he playd calm and didn't do crazzy stuff but he was reliable) but when Ghorbani/Navazi/Majidi was there he was more a beast
      for playing "gushe rast" (or a classic gushe chap like madanchi) u need more of a player who runs and hustles a lot. for the reason that this guy has to run outwards towards the line, inwards towards the goal and back during defense since the midfielders dont move along the line that much.
      thats why i kept akbarpour but replaced majidi with ravankhah.
      majidi doesnt run and hustle as much as ravankhah, so i think it would work better with ravankhah there.

btw, i think our captain will be akbari btw cos he is elder, has more experience under his belt and has spent a few years in esteghlal before.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post

btw, i think our captain will be akbari btw cos he is elder, has more experience under his belt and has spent a few years in esteghlal before.
        It's not even sure if Akbari will be at the start of most of our matches

Comment

It's not even sure if Akbari will be at the start of most of our matches
          true (although i think he should).
          i was saying it based on my formation which u commented about earlier
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

dont forget GN also likes 4-3-3, he used that in all our AC matches. I like 3-4-3 though, its good.

---------------------Taleblou-----------------------
            ---------------------Sadeghi-----------------------
            ----------Shakouri---------------Koushki-----------
            ---------------------Kazemi------------------------
            -Ravankah/Akbari?-----------------Manei/Beykzadeh-
            ---------------------Jabbari------------------------
            -----Borhani/Akbarpour-----------Majidi--------------
            ---------------------Abbasfard----------------------

Comment

Would be interesting to see, which one Jabbari or Yaddollah Akbari will be the play maker in SS?
              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
              Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
              Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
              sigpic

Comment

There's no question that in case Jabbari stays with us, that he'll be the main man for offensive impulses as a playmaker. In a 3-5-2 they'll play next to eachother, but I think Jabbari will be looked for more often.
                I guess with Akbari, it'll be something like the time Bao used to play for us along side Jabbari.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Maybe it won't be a bad thing, to totally release Jabbari from the midfield stuff and let him totally focus on offensive work (offensive midfielder). He normally tends to push up a lot. Lot of times you find him lurking in or behind the 18 yard box anyways and let Akbari be the playamker in the midfield. Akbari despite being small (size wise), is very good in playing both ways (offense and defense). Akbari can be the playmaker but still participate in defensive duties as well.
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                  Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                  Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                  sigpic

Comment

Good Idea Ali jaan, I agree with it. but then again for what do we have Hossein Kazemi?

BTW I really think we should put Borhani in our midfield line, the kid has talent, speed and technique, it's just that he can't score. So based on that he would be a great wingmidfielder, do you guys agree or disagree. WHO WANTS A 2- MONTH BAN ?

Comment

borhani's defensive abilities is extremely poor to play in midfield, so ban me plz
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Congrats to my dear blue friends on having the most compact and complete team this year. I must say that's one hell of a team you got.
                        HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                        you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

thanx afshin jan but i dont really agree.

we have only 1 reliable GK and 1 DM for the entire season and 3 different cups!

u guys arent any worse than us in terms of squad depth frankly..
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                            thanx afshin jan but i dont really agree.

we have only 1 reliable GK and 1 DM for the entire season and 3 different cups!

u guys arent any worse than us in terms of squad depth frankly..
                            Yes, but those are only 2 positions, that can easily be filled. At least you got a first capable guy for the given positions. We, on the other hand still lack the first capable guy for DM, RW, LW, LB and our first GK is injured every other game! We may have signed some players, but we've lost even more! It's like we sign someone and we loose 2 instead every day!

Comment

Who have you lost afshin jaan?

Comment

Who have you lost afshin jaan?
                                Ashoubi, Elong, Kaebi, Roudbarian, Mate, most probably Aghei and Nosrati.

Comment

Working...
                                X