No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro I'm scared what will happen to us if Jabbari goes to Europe. then SS is fcked

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
      Bro I'm scared what will happen to us if Jabbari goes to Europe. then SS is fcked
      Don't Worry Kasra Jan, SS will Survive.
      I wish he'll stay with us in ACL and then move to a good european team.

Comment

damn...on a day which should have been one of jabbari's finest, this news breaks out

khoda biyamorzatesh va be khanevadash sabro tahamol bede!
        maro ham dar ghamet sharik bedun mojtaba

P.S. thankyou all esteghlalis and non esteghlalis for ur support. u guys are the best! respect to all of u!
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

congradzzz guys,,,fully deserved the hazfi,,,didn't see the final, but no doubt it was exciting...
          i can't wait to see the draw of the next year's acl's group stage...keep your fingures crossed for a favorable group, at least for perspolis, esteghlal and sepahan only
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Ok, Now....Lets make sure Esteghlal's Fax Machine is working

Comment

armin, afshin & everyone else.
              once again, thanx for ur support!

ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
                Ok, Now....Lets make sure Esteghlal's Fax Machine is working

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                  congradzzz guys,,,fully deserved the hazfi,,,didn't see the final, but no doubt it was exciting...
                  i can't wait to see the draw of the next year's acl's group stage...keep your fingures crossed for a favorable group, at least for perspolis, esteghlal and sepahan only
                  thanks, I hope both SS and PP will have a good season in acl.

Oh I forgot Sepahan

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                    Dear Blue fans of PFDC:

please accept my extended heartly congratulations to your nobel team's achievment in the hazfi Cup.
                    Herethereto, I fell happy for you and your players, who have gone through the toughest times of this indeed shambolic, if not bamboozled season.

May you all enjoy a decent celebration

yours
                    Adesor Vafaseya
                    Amoo jooon thanks

Moteasefane khabare baad o khosh ba ham hast. Vaghean adam delesh misooze baraye bazikone kilidimoon

Comment

Sadeghi:
                      Part of this cup belongs to F.Karimi.
                      I have offers from SerieA and 2nd division spanish league.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                        Sadeghi:
                        Part of this cup belongs to F.Karimi.
                        I have offers from SerieA and 2nd division spanish league.
                        This guy actually had a genuine offer from Rapid Vienna, He was even close to going, A Scout was impressed with him and talks were under way..

He said a while ago when asked that he was not ready for the move..

I have alot of hope for Amir Hossein Sadeghi, I think this guy is 1 of Iran's most underrated defenders...Even has the quality to push Aghili out of the starting lineup....

He is fierce, Aggressive, Fast, GREAT Headers, Passionate..
                        I love everything about him...Besides that he is a Abiyeteh, He is a freak of a player and i wish we had him in Team Melli and WITH all of my heart EVEN 2nd Division Spanish League would be a great move for him....

Because i think this guy has to much potentioal and is to good to be left out of our national team...

And knowing he is about to turn 27 in September i feel like a move to Europe is either now or never...He moves now he can have a good 5-6 years in Europe and INSHALLAH push his way into the starting lineup of Team Melli most preferably as our left defender....

Seriously, We even had a article a while ago..Sadeghi Iran's Answer to our left back problems but it went unnoticed as noone cared.....NO ONE even tried him in that position.....

Comment

It is funny. When you read iranian players interviews they say all that they have offers from Europe. And the result is that we have only 4-5 players who plays in Europe...

Anyway, Sadeghi is a good defender, it can be true

Comment

sadeghi has 2 main problems:
                            1)his attitude and his inability to apparently mature and learn to calm down.
                            2)he like almost all our other CBs isnt very fast. that he could partly cover with his strong physique and hopefully good game reading and well timed tackling but his attitude is something he really needs to work on. we cant afford him making such childish tackles like he did against pegah after so many years and so many repeated times of being sent off!

otherwise, its good to have such a well built left footed CB in iran.
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                              sadeghi has 2 main problems:
                              1)his attitude and his inability to apparently mature and learn to calm down.
                              2)he like almost all our other CBs isnt very fast. that he could partly cover with his strong physique and hopefully good game reading and well timed tackling but his attitude is something he really needs to work on. we cant afford him making such childish tackles like he did against pegah after so many years and so many repeated times of being sent off!
                              otherwise, its good to have such a well built left footed CB in iran.
                              Wow...He is not fast??.....I think he is extremely fast compared to the likes of Hosseini and Aghili and even Nosrati....

I think Sadeghi has a fair amount of speed on him....I dont know maybe something is wrong with my eyes but i think he is a Sublime defender in every aspect of the game including his speed.....I mean not as fast as Kaebi...But deffinatly faster then Bengar, Hosseini, Nosrati and Aghili...

But as you said, Temper and Attitude.....
                              But in his "GAME" ii really struggle to find anything i dislike about this man....

Comment

Sadeghi is a wonderful defender, but not as fast as Nosrati. He's faster than Hosseini and Aghili I guess though.

He's got amazing headers, great tackles and is quite calm on the ball. He could become a complete player if he'd work on his attitude on the pitch.

I would've definately included him in the TM roster.
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X