Originally posted by maij
View Post
You are right...I may have lost a little composure..........
Mr.Ghotbi,is the head coach of the Iranian National team,we call TM...........
Is that true ?.....
if so, Mr.Afazelis statements regarding him not being qualified ,should be taken just as criticisms toward Mr.Daei were taken after equal among of time and chance,Mr.Daei& Mr.Afazeli were given !!!
Why Mr.Afazeli, does not say, we should give Mr.Ghotbi a fair chance ?
Why does he not appologize for his own failier ?
Why does n,t he say, The fault was not all Ali daei,s ,and he also made many mistakes ?
..................................................
....his case, is just another ,pointing fingures at every one but ourseleves !....which is very much Domestic system,Ghotbi is trying to avoid !,and teach a new culture in Iranian Football......
I will assure you, Ghotbi will not confront Mr .Afazeli..as his ststements are nothing new !........
Ghotbi,Aready thanked Daei for his work.....and Afazeli should find another way,to find himself a job !
With a good number of domestic coaches available...., I see absolutly no chance,any domestic team would give to Mr.Afazeli............He may very well stay unemployed indefenetly !........
............................
Mjid Jaan, I ,....like you,..admire hard work, and self made men........., but to put down others to serve self, is a cheap way to advance.
Leave a comment: