Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghotbi - Able coach or Smart Individual

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • zzgloo
    replied
    I would add to majid's comments...that we realy should stop giveing credit to everything that is written some where in IRAN.....
    A written statement,in some newspapers in Iran, may have far less validity than a statement written here ,by one of our fellow 15 year old members.
    Last edited by zzgloo; 07-24-2009, 01:06 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • maij
    replied
    He has documents to prove.
    2)He will expose everything.

    Leave a comment:


  • BehzadB
    replied
    speaking of "promises"

    كرانيكار پس از امضاي قرارداد دو ساله قول قهرماني داد

    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • BehzadB
    replied
    Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    Very interesting words by Moeini that I find a lot of them to be true and extremely valid:
    such as??

    Leave a comment:


  • BehzadB
    replied
    ^^ Is that interview, by any chance, reported by Fart News Agency? just wondering..


    anyways, aside from a few lies, there is one HUGE contradiction in Mr. Moeini's comments...

    he goes on and on about "promise" and how ghotbi is a "Liar" because he promised that our team will make it but it didn't.. (I guess for these experts, that makes ghotbi a liar)

    but after all that, he says:

    مطمئنا اگر یک مربی با تجربه*تر مقابل کره جنوبی روی نیمکت تیم ملی بود ما می توانستیم مستقیما به جام جهانی صعود کنیم.


    How is Mr. Moeini so sure that we would have won that game if we had another "more experienced" coach???
    Isn't that a "promise", and in fact exactly the same type of "promise" that Ghotbi made?
    doesn't he know that Iran has never ever beaten South Korea in south Korea??

    If making promises about football games is "bad" then why does he say:

    من با دلیل و مدرک به شما ثابت می*کنم که تیم ما در جام ملت*ها از گروه خودش هم بالا نمی*آید چه برسد به قهرمانی

    at least ghotbi made a verbal promise but Mr. Moeini says that he will prove with "madrak" that our national team will fail in the next Asian Games.. (a football tournament that will take place over a year from now and this expert can prove with Madrak that Iran will fail)..

    All I can say is LOOOL



    چرا کسی که زمانی مدام از قطبی حمایت می*کرد حالا در نقطه مقابل او قرار گرفته و از او انتقاد می*کند. از این رفتارها در فوتبال ایران به خصوص این روزها زیاد می*توان دید.


    I wonder that too.
    Last edited by BehzadB; 07-23-2009, 11:02 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Doctor DOOM
    replied
    Very interesting words by Moeini that I find a lot of them to be true and extremely valid:

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Other than one bad substitution of Khalili,who came and left after minutes....everything els,is related to 30 days limited time !!!and all were reletively good disicions...
    the selection of players were good,defenetly compaire to daei's tm.
    The game plans,were not bad,and again based on the short understanding of TM players.
    The player selection for the game, were much better, ....hajsafi project was good, but needed time to develope, the time Daei waisted.Pejman noori was also good, Ali Karimi, haydari, all were improvements to Daei's time, again in short time given.
    People expected miracle from Ghotbi, ...It did not happen.....
    But, if one wants to be realistic, he did great under very difficult circumstances.

    Leave a comment:


  • Doctor DOOM
    replied
    I was not referring to the 30 days or other's created mess or ... .

    I was referring to how he managed those games, from selection of players, substitution, game reading, tactics at different periods of each game, ... etc etc etc.
    NONE of the above have any direct relation to daei's mess and failures.

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    ^
    Ooooo .... I wish you hadnt said that bahram jan.

    Ghotbi's record at TM isnt something that shd be touted.
    BARELY beating a half-baked and young uae team ( who lost to everyone and their little sisters ) with an individual goal isnt something to bring up as his "positive".

    neither shd his wimpy, frightened and gutless team management of NKorea game, be it the line up to subbing to game reading to formation to ... etc
    Are you considering the 30 days he was given to fix other people's mess as well ?
    Do you know, how hard it is to change a team under such circustances,in that very little time ?
    And, is it fair to compaire that with a year and a half that ,goof ball of Ardabil had ?...the one who thought he knew it all ? the one who had absolute authurity ?
    I know, you are a fair man,payman jaan......keep the circumstances and the time at hand in mind.......
    Ghotbi had 5 points from three games, with two away.....,while daei had 6 points out of 5 games,mostly home games.
    Last edited by zzgloo; 07-17-2009, 01:53 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Doctor DOOM
    replied
    ^
    Ooooo .... I wish you hadnt said that bahram jan.

    Ghotbi's record at TM isnt something that shd be touted.
    BARELY beating a half-baked and young uae team ( who lost to everyone and their little sisters ) with an individual goal isnt something to bring up as his "positive".

    neither shd his wimpy, frightened and gutless team management of NKorea game, be it the line up to subbing to game reading to formation to ... etc

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by maij View Post
    you are telling me that "he really has not failed us in a major way." , well..........he (Ghotbi) promised that he will defeat the Koreans and will take Iran to the World Cup , he failed to do that....what would you consider a bigger failure than that in football , I wonder !!!???



    I meant coaches Iranian coaches that live in Iran & within the league structure.
    We are very close in our views......,and I am under no Illusion who Ghotbi is........
    We have seen the extend of the immagination of IFF, and I say,Ghotbi is defenetly not out of the IFF norm.....
    I say , ghotbi with a 30 days time given, did far better than ,a year and a half Daie was given....and I am very convinced of that.

    And Ghotbi Is Iranian.......His name Is " Afshin ghotbi ", and that is an Iranian name.
    God Bless.

    Leave a comment:


  • maij
    replied
    Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
    Majid e aziz,
    I also believe,TM deserves much better than Ghotbi......I also know,he over-exadurated his qualifications....
    But ,when coaches like daei,and others get a chance...why not Ghotbi ?
    Let the man do what he always enthusiasticaly dreamed of,and beleieves he can do it....and he realy has not failed us in a major way......
    Ghotbi's appointment as TM coach has got nothing to do with Daei..... Absolutely NOTHING.

    Coaches of National teams are supposed to be selected based on qualifications , experience , achievements and competence, NOT because sometimes ago we had Mohajerani , Branko , Ghalnoei , Daei or Mayeli-Kohan and our selection of a new coach is based on the previous coaches characters and abilities!!!!

    I did not think Daei was qualified to take over the coaching of Team Melli due to his limited experience i coaching, however , what was done was done.
    One of the reasons that Daei was given the job was due to the failure of the IFF to recruit a foreign coach....and time constraints , however , point by point & head to head there is absolutely no comparison between Daei and Ghotbi. The only thing that Ghotbi has over Daei is his ever smiling and that silly grin that he always displays on his face , against Daei's grumpy looking always angry mood.

    Bahram Jan , you are telling me that "he really has not failed us in a major way." , well..........he (Ghotbi) promised that he will defeat the Koreans and will take Iran to the World Cup , he failed to do that....what would you consider a bigger failure than that in football , I wonder !!!???


    Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
    I remember you were among those who pulled for giving chances to Iranian coaches.....why not him ?
    I meant coaches Iranian coaches that live in Iran & within the league structure.

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by maij View Post
    Bahram jan...in this particular post , it really does not matter what I think. I highlighted the viewpoints of people in the business and who have years of experience in football.

    However ....

    NO , I did not say that the regime has forced Ghotbi on Iranians fan , I think they have much more urgent matters than that. However , anything that IFF does , is sanctioned by the government. There is NO such thing as an indpendently run sport association in Iran and none of these federations are truely NGO's , perhaps on paper , but reality is something else.

    Ghotbi has NEVER been qualified to coach Team Melli in my point of view. If you think otherwuise , then I will be more than happy to exchange viewpoints and argument. But let us stick to the facts that we know , rather than presumptions or speculation.

    We can start by mentioning what you think the proper qualifications that a Team Melli coach should have.


    Majid e aziz,
    I also believe,TM deserves much better than Ghotbi......I also know,he over-exadurated his qualifications....
    But ,when coaches like daei,and others get a chance...why not Ghotbi ?
    Let the man do what he always enthusiasticaly dreamed of,and beleieves he can do it....and he realy has not failed us in a major way......
    I remeber you were among those who pulled for giving chances to Iranian coaches.....why not him ?
    Last edited by zzgloo; 07-16-2009, 02:20 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • maij
    replied
    Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
    majid e Aziz,...I am not sure if I understand what you are saying here !
    Do you mean,the regim has forced in Ghotbi upon Iranian fans ?
    If so, I believe,you are being a little unfair...as Ghotbi repeatedly denied ,while many less qualified were given chances....

    From a different point of view, I like you to also consider the followings:

    1- Ghotbi is an outsider, and has no friend,and has no football people who grew up with withing the country./and has no Ally,as every body els does..he is the only one who does not.!!

    2-Ghotbi,is from a western country, and his selection, may be concieved as an insult to the domestic coaches.

    3-Ghotbi,is from USA,and land of the great shatan.

    4- Which, previouse coaches of TM, had not have such articles written against him ?

    Bahram jan...in this particular post , it really does not matter what I think. I highlighted the viewpoints of people in the business and who have years of experience in football.

    However ....

    NO , I did not say that the regime has forced Ghotbi on Iranians fan , I think they have much more urgent matters than that. However , anything that IFF does , is sanctioned by the government. There is NO such thing as an indpendently run sport association in Iran and none of these federations are truely NGO's , perhaps on paper , but reality is something else.

    Ghotbi has NEVER been qualified to coach Team Melli in my point of view. If you think otherwuise , then I will be more than happy to exchange viewpoints and argument. But let us stick to the facts that we know , rather than presumptions or speculation.

    We can start by mentioning what you think the proper qualifications that a Team Melli coach should have.


    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by maij View Post
    Regardless to all these , the issues remains that the people who do count , the ones that have achieved something for Iran’s football by serving and playing for Team Melli , do not accept what this regime is shoving up the throats of Team Melli fans.
    majid e Aziz,...I am not sure if I understand what you are saying here !
    Do you mean,the regim has forced in Ghotbi upon Iranian fans ?
    If so, I believe,you are being a little unfair...as Ghotbi repeatedly denied ,while many less qualified were given chances....

    From a different point of view, I like you to also consider the followings:

    1- Ghotbi is an outsider, and has no friend,and has no football people who grew up with withing the country./and has no Ally,as every body els does..he is the only one who does not.!!

    2-Ghotbi,is from a western country, and his selection, may be concieved as an insult to the domestic coaches.

    3-Ghotbi,is from USA,and land of the great shatan.

    4- Which, previouse coaches of TM, had not have such articles written against him ?
    Last edited by zzgloo; 07-16-2009, 07:56 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X