Originally posted by maij
View Post
You can tell me anything Agha Majid. In this era with Viagra and Cialius it doesn't matter if it is soft or hard anymore!!!!
Soft can be easily changed to hard!!! 
Point was I have never seen Zandi tackles. This doesn't mean he hasnt' in his life or TM. I didn't see it.
A more general statement is he isnt' a defensive minded player. Forget about Zandi for example, compare Sadeghi and Madanchi. Sadeghi is much much better defensive minded player. When he is on defensive duty, he just doesn't merely follows and shadows the player (What Madanchi does). He poks with his toe, tries to tackle, put his body right on the guy (body contact) Madanchi doesn't do any of that but at least he shadows the guy. Zandi doesn't do any of these. At times he stands and watch (like the goal scene).
Agha Majid, ask around, I am not too proud or stuborn to say my way or highway and stuck in my position. The image you have from me in your mind (based on your post), a sworn enemy of Mr. Daie or player X or Y, is far from who I am. If I say Zandi doesn't participate in defense, it doesn't mean he is worthless or whatever, it means our coaching staff needs to identify this aspect of him game and find a remedy (maybe use him in a different position or sub him and bring him during the time our team needs to attack.

Leave a comment: