Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our Game Plan Against The Saudi's !?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ali Chicago
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
    Saudi - Qatar 2:1

    goals with replay
    1:0 Abdo Atif
    The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been


    1:1 Ibrahim Majed
    The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been


    2:1 Faisal Al Sultan
    The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been



    Sampdoris - Saudi 2:0





    Saudi - Paraguay 1:1





    nb: if the link for sampdoria doesn't work, please right click, copy the link and open it in the adress bar.
    Sampdoria and Paraguay didn't work for me. I did copy the link but still didn't work. Thank you nevertheles.

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    definitely all u said is true and i agree with u.
    wat i was referring to was the fosh kari and the "bazihaye ravani" that these arab countries do against our players during the game itself like wasting time tactics, insulting our players in farsi, grass rolling, pushing, shoving and harsh tackling during the game etc or even stuff like not providing training grounds on time, causing delays in the airport due to visa problems, creating problems with transport and accomodation and all those actions we have seen from these persian gulf countries before..
    A , Good, efficient IFF, could minimize most those issues........and they all did not happened during a same game......., a more experinced TM would have handled them better..........But, we should not worry about things out of our hands !....................
    You see, I believe, as teams, like Bahrain, and UAE, and Saudi's get stronger.....they feel less neccessary to do such things....and may be, we are all beyond these points !

    One last handicap we may have.....aside from all els....is if Daei , whom has shown otherwise, able to boost TM, psycologicaly, and pomped them up for such games.... ? ..I saw Daei, very nervouse during the half-time, during the game with UAE.......hopefuly.....,he could convay his aggression, and forward attitude to the players !

    Leave a comment:


  • yashar_fasihnia
    replied
    Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
    I think,yashar jaan.....they are under more pressure than we are !
    They ,have to win, thier home game against us......and it is also ,the single most important game for them , as well.
    The fact, that we have had lot of changes in the roster, is to thier psycological disadvantage !.....as we know what they are capale of, but they do not know that about us !
    definitely all u said is true and i agree with u.

    wat i was referring to was the fosh kari and the "bazihaye ravani" that these arab countries do against our players during the game itself like wasting time tactics, insulting our players in farsi, grass rolling, pushing, shoving and harsh tackling during the game etc or even stuff like not providing training grounds on time, causing delays in the airport due to visa problems, creating problems with transport and accomodation and all those actions we have seen from these persian gulf countries before..

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    wat i fear the most is the psychological game the saudi guys will play against us, specially now that our team consists of mostly young and relatively less matured and less experienced players.
    if we can keep our cool, i dont think we will be disappointed and by that, i mean we can pull a draw against them.
    I think,yashar jaan.....they are under more pressure than we are !
    They ,have to win, thier home game against us......and it is also ,the single most important game for them , as well.

    The fact, that we have had lot of changes in the roster, is to thier psycological disadvantage !.....as we know what they are capale of, but they do not know that about us !

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Our goal keeping appears to be solid !

    our defense,seems good enough for the saudi's. unless they score on us, through fast counter attacks.....or a deffensive mistakes......
    But, under normal circustances, with crosses from the side, and heading....The advantage is with our defense.

    Our, mid-field , may be the most important,line in this game.......
    I believe, if we win the middle game, we will win the game.....Ghahtani,is thier OM, ....and hope ,our midfield will not let him ,steal the Show !!


    Although, thier deffense, may not be as good as ours, but they are good enough, for our ,sub-par offense.

    Leave a comment:


  • yashar_fasihnia
    replied
    wat i fear the most is the psychological game the saudi guys will play against us, specially now that our team consists of mostly young and relatively less matured and less experienced players.

    if we can keep our cool, i dont think we will be disappointed and by that, i mean we can pull a draw against them.

    Leave a comment:


  • kaz
    replied
    I am hopeful. Despite a lot of off-the-field drama I think we are doing much better on-the-field.

    Leave a comment:


  • The-Red
    replied
    No matter how we look at this game, it will be tough, I would say the toughest game we have played against Asians in the past few years, yes even tougher than the game against Korea last year. Playing in Riyadh and against a decent Saudi team. I don't know, maybe it is due to bad past experiences against the Saudies, but I find it hard for us to leave there with any point, but from what we know about our own team, we could play well enough that we'd even surprise ourselves, even though we rarely do that against Arabs, specially away against KSA.
    Conclusion, tough game, I think we are underdogs and chances are we leave Riyadh with no points, but even if that's the case, we are able to recover in the next few games and a loss in Riyadh will benefit KSA more than will hurt us. I hope KSA is not as big as I am making them to be at home.

    btw, I have a feeling Gholamreza Rezaei will be our most beneficial player on the field on Saturday, just his speed and fighting spirit for every ball makes me think he might be the guy for this kind of game.

    Leave a comment:


  • Martin-Reza
    replied
    Qahtani might have played again, but he surely won't be in topshape after just 20 minutes playing time after being out for weeks before.

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
    you're welcome aziz
    I hope daei has seen these matches as well, because I read somewhere that he is yet to analyze saudi matches.
    That is supposed to be the job of Human afazeli...........
    It seems, that Ghahtani will play......and ,fast,counter attacks, is the name of thier game !

    Leave a comment:


  • Kaveh
    replied
    you're welcome aziz
    I hope daei has seen these matches as well, because I read somewhere that he is yet to analyze saudi matches.

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
    ^^^ Ghahtani played in the last match against qatar(i think in the last 20 minutes), he could be seen in saudi's second goal video.

    The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been


    their only missing player is malek maaz.
    kaveh jaan.........thanks so much......
    these are valuable videos !!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kaveh
    replied
    ^^^ Ghahtani played in the last match against qatar(i think in the last 20 minutes), he could be seen in saudi's second goal video.

    The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been


    their only missing player is malek maaz.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kaveh
    replied
    Saudi - Qatar 2:1

    goals with replay
    1:0 Abdo Atif
    The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been


    1:1 Ibrahim Majed
    The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been


    2:1 Faisal Al Sultan
    The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been



    Sampdoris - Saudi 2:0





    Saudi - Paraguay 1:1





    nb: if the link for sampdoria doesn't work, please right click, copy the link and open it in the adress bar.

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    saudi's

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X