Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    ?????
    my friend, I am even MORE "smashingly surprised" at the comments and claims above since absolutely NONE ... NOT ONE of the posters in the thread or anywhere in F+ has ever said they expected ( to quote you ) "collective game" or "overnight change" !
    yes, I agree. it would have been quite amazing if we read ANYONE demanded teamwork or cohesion or "collective game" from the team that was recently formed. that would have been over-extending ourselves in demands and wishes. but it isnt so now, is it?
    we are talking about :
    1- the need or uses of playing a team like bahrain
    and
    2- the silly mistakes that have no relevance to teamwork or .... like having a defender stand by the post in corners or ... etc.
    please read the thread!! its all about why not this and why that why set pieces this, why ando that, why defender this...etc, etc..this all means that you expect and point towards criticism and desire of demanding team Iran to play a somewhat collective game!! babajan a federation like that is incapable of CONTINUOUSLY OR STATISTICALLY MORE FREQUENTLY delivering anything but what we have seen from our football... a big fat nothing!

and the 2 points that you bring up again...is for an organized federation that could put up a schedule..in lack thereof such a gray matter between the ears and the sorry state that we are in Bahrain and the likes are the ones that we would play with, and the second point although silly mistakes happen to almost everyone but they tend to happen more frequently and more prominent with unorganized people and entities...
    like I said sooth yourself, it makes a good chat and after all this is a chat room but deego kafgeer be ham meekhoran, from iff, to coach to player, to our game and results...everything is a perfect match...unorganized lucky go around one day this the other that for no sound reasons...
    deerooz, emrooz, farda
    zeeremonan
    sheeshtayeea
    The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
    Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
      I can not argue with what you say...as it is exactly what has been going on .
      But:
      1- We,like any other aspect of Iranian life,..have to continue,..." The show, how ever, must go on ".
      2- All our past successes ( few as they may have been ), happened under similar circumstances also.
      3-Why, do you think, EYGPT, highest ranked african team, has never,been able to participate in any WC ?......because, others have problems too !
      4- " HOPE " is what keeps every one alive, ..

... what is it that we have done to desire what we hope for!!

goftam arezou kardan eyb nist but stays in fairy tails that I read for my kids!
      My son's aspiration to be superman is exactly as football fans desiring tm to do better on set pieces change game and plans to be more collective, etc, etc..the only diff is that my son is 5!!
      deerooz, emrooz, farda
      zeeremonan
      sheeshtayeea
      The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolees View Post
        .........but in the end IT WILL MEAN NOTHING ON THIS GROUND OF BELAHAT THAT WE SEE IN IRI!
        I agree with everything you said in that post... I think , to put it quite simply, the reason we advanced to the WC2006 was because Karimi's first shot hit the Japanease player's foot, and the ball bounced right back to karimi, but this time on his left foot and he crossed a beautiful ball and Hashemian was there to head it in, with masterful header... that's it...

but what does "BELAHAT" Mean??

Comment

Originally posted by BehzadB View Post
          I agree with everything you said in that post... I think , to put it quite simply, the reason we advanced to the WC2006 was because Karimi's first shot hit the Japanease player's foot, and the ball bounced right back to karimi, but this time on his left foot and he crossed a beautiful ball and Hashemian was there to head it in, with masterful header... that's it...

Belahat means Hemaghat, nadanee.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BehzadB View Post

forget even Japan game, do you remember the nail biter game in Jordan that we were on the verge of elimination? thank god daei was injured and out so Hash on form and in there scored tht wonder for us !! otherwise we were in the same deep hole!! we have been are and will continue to be a spark here and there lucky go around here and there kind of a team... on this ground thats our football we have not laid one reliable stone to say we expect this or that from the team...its 21st century for god's sake and the reality is that the other teams and countries have done work and are now level with us...
            deerooz, emrooz, farda
            zeeremonan
            sheeshtayeea

Comment

apparently our persi jan , even after almost THREE DECADES, hasnt come to terms with the REALITY of IRI !

I mean after 30 years we ought to know talking about fundamental upheaval and correcting the basic infrastructure by the islamic occupiers is just utter & absolute waste of energy. so always wishing, reminding, and recounting these needs and lacks gets us nowhere.
              let that fantasy go, my friend.
              as long as IRI is in power none of these lacks and shortages will be attended in any FUNDAMENTAL AND INFRASTRUCTURAL way. you can take that to the bank, and cash it on the spot.
              I wish we had a magic wand which we could wave and things could be different and have a gov't that cares for issues affecting its ppl. but we dont have that wand .... yet.

so let go of this aspect that you usually bring up.

when you discuss anything, START from the presumption that we dont and wont have those basic set-ups needed , and THEN discuss various matters . ok?

in the past few years ( 4? 5 years? ) , almost every post of yours was always tinged with hope or reminder or notice of our lacks and the need to correct them. and in almost EVERYTHING basic, we have been proven incapable ( or unwilling, to be more precise ). be ghole maaroof, khooneto bee-khodi kaseef nakon. har cheghadr maha zoor bezanim, oonha hichishoon nemisheh !!

in such a situation a man can do only one of the 2 things:
              1- give up totally and say to hell with it all. coz the bastards at IRI will NOT do anything to help things along ( 30 years of proof behind this ).

or

2- to do the best with whatever we DO have and get the most out of what we possess.

there's no third way about it.
              now, I would like to think nobody likes to quit or give up. that's why we discuss and argue on issues from the stand-point of compromise and doing what we can given what we have in reality , not what we SHOULD HAVE.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                Belahat means Hemaghat, nadanee.
                Also, Naivity !!

Comment

apparently our persi jan , even after almost THREE DECADES, hasnt come to terms with the REALITY of IRI !

I mean after 30 years we ought to know talking about fundamental upheaval and correcting the basic infrastructure by the islamic occupiers is just utter & absolute waste of energy. so always wishing, reminding, and recounting these needs and lacks gets us nowhere.
                  let that fantasy go, my friend.
                  as long as IRI is in power none of these lacks and shortages will be attended in any FUNDAMENTAL AND INFRASTRUCTURAL way. you can take that to the bank, and cash it on the spot.
                  I wish we had a magic wand which we could wave and things could be different and have a gov't that cares for issues affecting its ppl. but we dont have that wand .... yet.

so let go of this aspect that you usually bring up.

when you discuss anything, START from the presumption that we dont and wont have those basic set-ups needed , and THEN discuss various matters . ok?

in the past few years ( 4? 5 years? ) , almost every post of yours was always tinged with hope or reminder or notice of our lacks and the need to correct them. and in almost EVERYTHING basic, we have been proven incapable ( or unwilling, to be more precise ). be ghole maaroof, khooneto bee-khodi kaseef nakon. har cheghadr maha zoor bezanim, oonha hichishoon nemisheh !!

in such a situation a man can do only one of the 2 things:
                  1- give up totally and say to hell with it all. coz the bastards at IRI will NOT do anything to help things along ( 30 years of proof behind this ).

or

2- to do the best with whatever we DO have and get the most out of what we possess.

there's no third way about it.
                  now, I would like to think nobody likes to quit or give up. that's why we discuss and argue on issues from the stand-point of compromise and doing what we can given what we have in reality , not what we SHOULD HAVE.

DDjan
                  au contrair!!
                  I am with terms n in complete reality!
                  you on the other hand are not
                  this is iri, that is iff, tm coach and the game that we play
                  we do not have pitches and schedule and lighted stadiums...dont expect for any one to be able to do anything consructive!!
                  and the diff between me and u is that i actually do have a plan to do with what we posses and get the most out of it!
                  if you want to save your breath, educate!! changing rahmati to roodi and kaabi to this and set piece from bla bla to goo goo is like I said just a chat and vent!@ best... fale gahveye khanooma..lol

oh but one thing would change the whole picture tho:

bring on morabiye khareji lol
                  deerooz, emrooz, farda
                  zeeremonan
                  sheeshtayeea

Comment

Originally posted by perspolees View Post
                    DDjan
                    au contrair!!
                    I am with terms n in complete reality!
                    you on the other hand are not
                    this is iri, that is iff, tm coach and the game that we play
                    we do not have pitches and schedule and lighted stadiums...dont expect for any one to be able to do anything consructive!!
                    and the diff between me and u is that i actually do have a plan to do with what we posses and get the most out of it!........

oh, in that case, let me not stand in your way of addressing a million issues of lacks, shortages and needs of the country. the ones you always remind us and bring up and say until we address these, talking about X or Y is "fale ghahveh" !!

- so when is the date for construction of at least one new stadium in every major city in Iran?
                    - and when shd we expect completion of at least 4-5 coaching academies with proper tutors and facilities?
                    - I'm sure you have thought up a good number of youth academies in different regions to cater to various ages, also.
                    - I can only assume you have planned for nutritional needs, health facilities, psychologic experts hired, .... for all these youth academies as well.
                    - and I'm positive we have lined up quite a few willing foreign advisors, teachers, trainers and ... for these academies. airline tickets confirmed, Visas issued, hotels booked, .... .

- and from the way you speak, I must rest easy about iri not getting in your way of getting all this and more done in the country. I shd assume they will stand aside and give you free reign. or even shock the world and actually HELP you achieve all this and more so we would FINALLY, after 30 years of regress and deterioration of our assets and facilities, tend and mend our fundamental and infrastructural needs.

more power to you, then.

till today, I was under the wrong impression that the ONLY person who had the requisites ( 1- power, 2-money ) to cause such a major upheaval in ANY sector in our country was rafsanjani.
                    I didnt know there's another person with as much clout, as much power, as much money, as much voice and definitely as much governmental position and backing as him.
                    my bad, I guess.
                    forgive my ignorance if I underestimated you.

just dont forget to invite us for the inauguration of at least ONE of these facilities.
                    thank you.

ps; after doing such wonderful things for our country, I think you deserve to call all of these facilities, academies, stadiums, classes, buildings, schools, ... "perspolees".

Comment

oh, in that case, let me not stand in your way of addressing a million issues of lacks, shortages and needs of the country. the ones you always remind us and bring up and say until we address these, talking about X or Y is "fale ghahveh" !!

- so when is the date for construction of at least one new stadium in every major city in Iran?
                      - and when shd we expect completion of at least 4-5 coaching academies with proper tutors and facilities?
                      - I'm sure you have thought up a good number of youth academies in different regions to cater to various ages, also.
                      - I can only assume you have planned for nutritional needs, health facilities, psychologic experts hired, .... for all these youth academies as well.
                      - and I'm positive we have lined up quite a few willing foreign advisors, teachers, trainers and ... for these academies. airline tickets confirmed, Visas issued, hotels booked, .... .

- and from the way you speak, I must rest easy about iri not getting in your way of getting all this and more done in the country. I shd assume they will stand aside and give you free reign. or even shock the world and actually HELP you achieve all this and more so we would FINALLY, after 30 years of regress and deterioration of our assets and facilities, tend and mend our fundamental and infrastructural needs.

more power to you, then.

till today, I was under the wrong impression that the ONLY person who had the requisites ( 1- power, 2-money ) to cause such a major upheaval in ANY sector in our country was rafsanjani.
                      I didnt know there's another person with as much clout, as much power, as much money, as much voice and definitely as much governmental position and backing as him.
                      my bad, I guess.
                      forgive my ignorance if I underestimated you.

just dont forget to invite us for the inauguration of at least ONE of these facilities.
                      thank you.

ps; after doing such wonderful things for our country, I think you deserve to call all of these facilities, academies, stadiums, classes, buildings, schools, ... "perspolees".

ddjan
                      always remember truth hurts
                      on this ground all of this is fale ghahve and just vent!! its a chat board so carry on but nonethe less I am sure that you have enough intelligence to realize that it is nothing but fale ghahve

In Iran our think tanks have had one major flaw!
                      they were always disjointed with the reality

I know hard work and construction is difficult but hey venting and fale ghahve is all easy...
                      deerooz, emrooz, farda
                      zeeremonan
                      sheeshtayeea

Comment

Working...
                      X