Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Mod............

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • webmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by gol_kuchik View Post
    I think as important as the accusation is, if infact Ajorloo is a candidate
    to head IFF. If he is a candidate, how do you propose (where do you
    propose) the evidence against him be presented, if the thread is closed?

    The topic is completely football relaed, and + forum would be a perfect
    place to discuss it, where people would hopefully give evidence in a
    logical fashion.

    My biggest fear is if the guy gets selected to head IFF, and people would
    say shut up and keep quiet because we dont want to undermine IFF, and
    prevent discussion about his past which is very relevant.
    such an issue needs to be discussed before publicly announced, and even if we find the evidence, releasing such a news is something that needs to be really thought about, so if there is an evidence, please contact us or the admins so we can determine if it is something to be released by us or rather be passed on to be released by a political website. But definitely this is something that has to be dealt with so we know whats going on, so please contact us so we can evaluate this issue if you have any evidences.

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • webmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
    Essi, E Aziz...............
    We all appreciate a heathy enviroment here, as we thanked you and mansoor jan, and all mods,for recreating F+ ........
    And, thank you, for saying "" I'm waiting for more input about this .nothing finalized. """.............
    Ali chicago, may also have something to say, although,the issue has gone ahead of just 'Ali '.....and may define the Bounderies of this forum.
    ...........................................
    The issue has been put forward,about the future of IFF,and its management................This issue,was presented,by an member who is not known to be spammer ..................There are harsh words and accusations...................
    So, What is the course of action here ?....................
    how about,asking,the sourse, or original sourses...........to provide us, proof,and explanations !!?
    Only, then, we can react to its implications .
    zz jan. You know that the football+ is generally about football, but this one has more news about politics than football in it, and because this forum is public forum, we cannot just mix stuff here. But because in general forum, as Behzad jan said it wouldn't be shocking there at the same time it wouldn't be a public news. hope you know that we all try to maintain a non-partial front in the public eyes but when you join, everyone has a general forum to discus other issues and more detailed political views.

    Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • webmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by BehzadB View Post
    controversial in General Forum?
    I see the opposite in that forum..

    there is nothing controversial in General forum.. all sorts of stuff are discussed there, even Religion (which was not allowed before).. I would have been shocked if Ali's thread was closed in the General Forum..

    From what I have seen the only reason threads are closed in that forum is because members start fighting and insult each other, not because of the subject matter..
    Yes you are right, in general forum people accept opinions and even rumore but here in F+ we opened it to have a mature discussion about football. I don't think the thread would be closed in the general either because many non-factual stuff are also posted and never removed.

    Leave a comment:


  • webmaster
    replied
    I also think that Essi jan did right to do that. Such threads before really evaluating the source should be hurting someone therefore it was appropriate to do so. but if we get some proof then we could bring it back because in this case, I think if it is true, people should know this somehow, maybe not as a front page news but rather as threads, but we need to be careful not to be taken as a rumor spreader. I am sure Ali Chicago jan also agrees with me on this too.

    Cheers.

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by Essi View Post
    Actually, I was the one that closed the thread with all due respect to Ali khan. As behazd jan mentioned here, it was a huge accusation without evidence. And not only that, It was more political than football related. I hope ali khan understand it. I'm waiting for more input about this. Nothing is finalized. I can re-open it if needed.
    Chakerim
    Ali
    Essi, E Aziz...............
    We all appreciate a heathy enviroment here, as we thanked you and mansoor jan, and all mods,for recreating F+ ........
    And, thank you, for saying "" I'm waiting for more input about this .nothing finalized. """.............
    Ali chicago, may also have something to say, although,the issue has gone ahead of just 'Ali '.....and may define the Bounderies of this forum.
    ...........................................
    The issue has been put forward,about the future of IFF,and its management................This issue,was presented,by an member who is not known to be spammer ..................There are harsh words and accusations...................
    So, What is the course of action here ?....................
    how about,asking,the sourse, or original sourses...........to provide us, proof,and explanations !!?
    Only, then, we can react to its implications .

    Leave a comment:


  • gol_kuchik
    replied
    Originally posted by Essi View Post
    Actually, I was the one that closed the thread with all due respect to Ali khan. As behazd jan mentioned here, it was a huge accusation without evidence. And not only that, It was more political than football related. I hope ali khan understand it. I'm waiting for more input about this. Nothing is finalized. I can re-open it if needed.
    Chakerim
    Ali
    I think as important as the accusation is, if infact Ajorloo is a candidate
    to head IFF. If he is a candidate, how do you propose (where do you
    propose) the evidence against him be presented, if the thread is closed?

    The topic is completely football relaed, and + forum would be a perfect
    place to discuss it, where people would hopefully give evidence in a
    logical fashion.

    My biggest fear is if the guy gets selected to head IFF, and people would
    say shut up and keep quiet because we dont want to undermine IFF, and
    prevent discussion about his past which is very relevant.

    Leave a comment:


  • Essi
    replied
    Originally posted by BehzadB View Post
    In my opinion, with all due respect to Ali Chicago, his post (thread) was not a football related subject and it was definitely a huge accusation without a shred of evidence..
    Actually, I was the one that closed the thread with all due respect to Ali khan. As behazd jan mentioned here, it was a huge accusation without evidence. And not only that, It was more political than football related. I hope ali khan understand it. I'm waiting for more input about this. Nothing is finalized. I can re-open it if needed.

    Chakerim

    Ali

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by BehzadB View Post
    .
    let's move on.. Perspolis Sarvareh Esteghlaleh..
    Behzad jaan.................or is it :
    perspolise is the LONGE HAMOOMEME Esteghlal !!

    Leave a comment:


  • The-Red
    replied
    Originally posted by BehzadB View Post
    let's move on.. Perspolis Sarvareh Esteghlaleh..
    akh ghorbooneh dahanet, vali what is new?

    lol i wrote "heart" instead of hard feeling

    Leave a comment:


  • BehzadB
    replied
    Originally posted by The-Red View Post
    you are probably right BehzadB jan, I am not active in the general forum, but I was thinking that would probably be the way, if anything...
    anyways, I hope there are no heart feelings at the end of all th is between members.
    not at all. no hard feelings at all..

    Ali Chicago knows enough about me to know that I respect him (we have talked before through PM about other issues).. so I am sure he is not going to take it the wrong way when I agree with the Mod for closing his thread..

    As I said before, I don't like to see threads closed in F+ and if they are, it would have been nice to see an explanation as to why it was closed (not a must, but just nice).. in that sense I agree with ZZ..

    let's move on.. Perspolis Sarvareh Esteghlaleh..

    Leave a comment:


  • The-Red
    replied
    Originally posted by BehzadB View Post
    controversial in General Forum?
    I see the opposite in that forum..

    there is nothing controversial in General forum.. all sorts of stuff are discussed there, even Religion (which was not allowed before).. I would have been shocked if Ali's thread was closed in the General Forum..

    From what I have seen the only reason threads are closed in that forum is because members start fighting and insult each other, not because of the subject matter..
    you are probably right BehzadB jan, I am not active in the general forum, but I was thinking that would probably be the way, if anything...
    anyways, I hope there are no hard feelings at the end of all th is between members.

    Leave a comment:


  • BehzadB
    replied
    Originally posted by The-Red View Post
    i mean I read the case as well and I can see how such a thread can be marked controversial and be closed down in the general forum
    controversial in General Forum?
    I see the opposite in that forum..

    there is nothing controversial in General forum.. all sorts of stuff are discussed there, even Religion (which was not allowed before).. I would have been shocked if Ali's thread was closed in the General Forum..

    From what I have seen the only reason threads are closed in that forum is because members start fighting and insult each other, not because of the subject matter..

    Leave a comment:


  • The-Red
    replied
    And back to the topic of discussion:

    Originally posted by Ali Chicago
    In this atmosphere of post AFC elimination every one is involved with analysing Iran's defeat and not many people pay attention to IFF election taht is coming up in a month.

    I don't want to turn this to a political thing, but based on my contacts with folsk in Tehran, it seems certain political group in Iran is pushing Mostafa Ajoorloo to run as next IFF head. There is a poll at ipna.ir site and you see Ajoorloo is running second or third.

    I don't know about football competency of Mr. Ajoorloo, but there is a strong possiblity that Mr. Ajoorloo is the same person as Haaj Mojtab halwayee. For those who were in Evin as polictical prisoner, must have heard Haaj Mojtaba Halwaii as one of the head interogatores and toruturers. He had a strong hatred specially toward leftist prisoners.
    Haaj Mojtabe Halwaii, particpated in execution of political prisoners and was the commander of firing squad in many instances. I heard it from a Pasdar who claimed he himself was in the fire squad who executed Nakhooda Afzali, that during his execution the gun who was supposed to shoot at him didn't fire. Mojtaba Halwaii (the same person who was heading the Paas and now is the leading figure by certain faction of the government to head IFF), pulled his hand gun and shot Afzali 7 or 8 times.

    I don't think someone who has his hand is stained in blood and suppression of the people is the right person to head IFF. People need to know, who real Ajoorloo is. As the saying in Farsi goes, "Aftab hameesheh pooshte Abr Nemeemooneh"
    I have heard similar things about Ajoorloo, and even though just because it is out there, it doesn't make it true, as they say; ta nabashad chizaki, mardom nagooyand chizha"...I mean since this ahmaghinejad guy has taken over, almost all institutions and government organizations have been infected by his kind of people and IFF is no different.
    Unfortunately the trend will continue and we will have nothing to say about it and it is the football that get hurt, the people of course.

    Leave a comment:


  • The-Red
    replied
    actually I have to agree with ZZgloo on this one! i mean I read the case as well and I can see how such a thread can be marked controversial and be closed down in the general forum, but here there must be a reason why it is called football plus forum and if any member has a problem with the content of the topic can talk about it and since we are all adult here I don't see a problem with having a conversation as such here.

    with all due respect to all moderators.
    peace you all

    Leave a comment:


  • gol_kuchik
    replied
    I just read that post, after I read this exchange. Ali Chicago is making an
    accusation against a potential candidate for IFF.

    There are really 2 distinct discussions here:

    Is Ajorloo being considered for IFF director?
    Yes/No

    1-If Yes, allegations of this nature about his past are very relevant
    and must be definitely investigated/discussed. As a simple rule, as
    much as many dislike GN or Ali-Abadi no one has accused them of being a torturer.
    (so if someone is accusing Ajorloo and he is a candidate, then these type of
    questions are fair)

    2-If No, (he is not being considered for this position), then obviously discussion
    about his past would be appropriate for general forum as Behzad suggests.

    ==================================================

    -Unfortunately, due to a very closed system in which decisions are made
    at different levels behind close doors, by the time someone is appointed to
    the head of IFF, it would be too late to discuss his background.

    -If an appointment of an individual with human right violation in his
    record is made to IFF, then effectively it is those who
    make such appointments who are forcing politics into Football, not fans who
    are simply signalling the issue.

    In the end, hopefully we all realize:
    -If a political appointment of this nature is made, by staying silent about it,
    we are not really making football non-political, we simply approve the
    politics that rules our football.

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X