Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Lee YP, Park JS, Ali Karimi, etc in AFC player of the year list ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Lee YP, Park JS, Ali Karimi, etc in AFC player of the year list ...

In another brazen AFC stupidity, none of the notable Asian players made the final 3 list of AFC player of the year. Instead, the final list contains 2 KSA club players, and an Uzbek. That means, Park JS, Lee YP, Ali Karimi and other qualified players won't be the Asian Player of the year. Beina a Korean KNT fan, I thought it was either going to be Lee or Park. I am sure, some Iranian feels cheated also.

AFC is a sham, shame, and travesty.
    Even if you are on the right track, if you don't move, you will get run over. Move on.

You serious about this...?? Where did you hear this cause really this is outragous...

Comment

YES its true...

AFC Name Shortlist For Asian POTY
      11/21/2005 10:22:00 AM
      The Asian Football Confederation has named the shortlist of the three player in line for the continental award that will be presented on November 30.
      The trio is: Sami Al Jaber (Saudi Arabia and Al Hilal), Hamad Al Montashari (Saudi Arabia and Al Ittihad) and Maksim Shatskikh (Uzbekistan and Dynamo Kiev).

The prize has already been tarnished by controversy as the AFC declared that any player who couldn't attend the Kuala Lumpur ceremony would forfeit the prize. Park Ji-sung and Hidetoshi Nakata are in action for their respective clubs that evening and other nominees such as Shunsuke Nakamura, present holder Ali Karimi and Lee Young-pyo are also not included.

WHAT Tha hell is AFC Thinking...

I really dont understand them...2 Saudi players
      LOOL

I spell conspiracy BIG TIME

Al-Jaber and specially Montashari havent dont Jack...

I rather see Shatshic winning it then thoose arabs..but really this is to show you HOW Corrupt AFC Really is..

Comment

Baba AFC digge kiye ???

Let them do whatever they want , we don't have to get upset for every little action . U know what AFC means to me ?

AFC = Ape Feeding Corrupts

Comment

thats very stupid of AFC.... final nominees have 2 Saudis
          thats the stupiddest thing AFC could do... they r so cheap...

Comment

WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a joke!!!! AFC just makes it harder not to hate them!!!!!!

They are robbing Park Ji Sung, who has had a better season than most players in Europe, he was probably the best in Holland!!!!

Instead they put "CAPTAIN JABER" and "WHO THE HELL MONTASHARI"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets take action and send them an e-mail! I refuse to see the best asian player of the year under any of those rejects!
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

To hell with AFC!

Comment

what a joke, they robbed park big time. He was by far the best asian player this year! Or else LEE.

Comment

Idiotic. Park Ji-Sung is the real Asian Player of the Year and everyone knows that.

Congratulations to him.

Comment

Lol this is funny. What did you expect from AFC. This is not the first time AFC shows how corrupt they are and also not the last time.

Comment

The real asian player of the year is Rahman Rezaei. He has performed at the highest level and done very well for years and deserves the recognition more than the rest.

In regards to the Arabs, they have a saying for those who understand "foloos mojood." In other words money is plentiful. I think that pretty much describes the situation.
                      The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

This is ridiculous. bar AFC!
                        :bs: :bs: :bs:

Comment

It is not that offending to me as an Iranian since I know Karimi didnt really deserve the award, rather Park did. I bet the Koreans are outraged

Comment

Karimi did deserve the award. He plays for a better club according to the fox sports club rankings and has actually scored a goal.

Comment

absolute b@ll@cks!

It is time for Iran to be strong again and no time is better than now.

Comment

Working...
                              X