2019 Copa América

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Line ups:

Paraguay: Fernández, Arzamendia, Alonso, Balbuena, Valdez, Almiron, Rojas, Ortiz, Dominguez, Cardozo, Perez

Qatar: Al Sheeb, Hassan, Salman, Khoukhi, Hatem, Miguel, Al-Haydos, Madibo, Hisham, Almoez Ali, Akram Afif

Comment

Paraguay already up 1-0 against players wearing qatari jerseys.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

HT: It’s true Qatar are down 1-0, but they’ve looked the much better team believe it or not

Also Iran plays better than Paraguay against Qatar just going off this match

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          Paraguay already up 1-0 against players wearing qatari jerseys.
          Well Qatar have an Iranian on their team: “Doozandeh”

They brought him on to the field

Comment

2-0 now. Paraguay absolutely embarrassing players wearing qatari jerseys. And this in spite of Paraguay not having the advantage of being able to communicate in Spanish without the players wearing qatari jerseys understanding it.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Players wearing qatari jerseys just saudied the ref to have the goal called back.

Comment

Once again 2-0 although it should be 3-0 had the players wearing qatari jerseys not saudied the ref. This is utter embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Colombia is going to win Copa America
                  Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  from CQ doesnt know what hes doing to Colombia will win Copa America in less than an hour. Khejalatam khoob chiziye dadash.
                  I see what he is doing now:

Qatar will win, I’m confident. Go Qatar!
                  Messi and Di Maria are going to have a field day with Medina lol.
                  "The art of..."

Comment

Players wearing qatari jerseys just saudied themselves a goal.

Comment

If there ever was a blatantly obvious case of a saudied player scoring an own goal, this was it.

Comment

Nice comeback by QAT.

Erased a 0-2 deficit to get a draw.

PAR 2 - QAT 2

Comment

Just watched the game on Telemundo. Fantastic game by Qatar and two nice goals to come from behind for a 2-2 tie. They are representing Asia, and the entire continent should support them.

https://sports.yahoo.com/paraguay-2-...205609462.html
                          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Ardalan te amo mucho valy man mikham Qatar ghodrate khodeshan ra neshun bede
                            I really want Qatar to go all the way, after all, it only makes Iran and Asian football look better.
                            Qatar also have an Iranian on their team: Ahmed Moein Mohammed “Doozandeh“

Comment

Mashalla Qatar representing Asia well, completely outplayed Paraguay that score line is tough for them. Just the way they play and move off the ball is top class
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

So many of these guys are from their Aspire... Almoez Ali, Akram Afif, Ali Mukhtar Bassam al-Rawi, Addim Madibo, Tarek Salman, Tameem Al-Muhaza, Salem Al-Hajri. 2/3 of the Asian Cup team and looks like the same in this squad.

Most of these players won the AFC U-19 cup in 2014 and it seems that they have just continued their development since then. I got to hand it to them, as well as throwing money they have been organised and committed for the long haul.

If we can piggy back even a little bit from their academy then that would be one of the best things we could do for out long term football. We have Kia, and Taj seems to have appreciated Aspire from before they were getting these kinds of dividends: https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/419...Aspire-Academy

So if we can just build some kind of similar facility for simultaneous sport and scholarship, could be an expansion of Mahdavikia's project, even if not anywhere near as good as Aspire it would be great for ensuring we develop our talented youths.

Comment

Working...
                                X