2019 Copa América

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Copa América

It’s going to be so damn hard to root for Colombia most annoying fans in international football
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      It’s going to be so damn hard to root for Colombia most annoying fans in international football
      I will be rooting for only teams in my Confederation-Qatar and Japan

Plus Shoya Nakajima is my favorite player :P

Comment

Qatar to make Asia proud

Comment

Columbia all the way! CQ good luck!

Comment

when is it?

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
              when is it?
              from 14 June to 7 July.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_C...a_squads#Japan

lol at Japan's squad. 17 players with 0 caps! They even called up an university player.

Comment

LOL players wearing qatari jerseys lost 2-0!!!!!
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

everytime Brazil has hosted the Copa America, they have won it. And I don't expect this year to be any different. Brazil are a different beast at home, and the only South Americans capable of upsetting them are Uruguay or a top Argentina, which right now we don't have.

Paraguay are usually shithouses against the Brazilians and are a real thorn, but I do think they'll do well to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                    everytime Brazil has hosted the Copa America, they have won it. And I don't expect this year to be any different. Brazil are a different beast at home, and the only South Americans capable of upsetting them are Uruguay or a top Argentina, which right now we don't have.

Paraguay are usually shithouses against the Brazilians and are a real thorn, but I do think they'll do well to be honest.
                    Are you seriously gonna say that after 2014 WC ?

Not sure if Brazil players will step up and Neymar is out. But then again rest of S. America arent that great either.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      Are you seriously gonna say that after 2014 WC ?
                      Not sure if Brazil players will step up and Neymar is out. But then again rest of S. America arent that great either.
                      am seeing a lot of pessimisism about Brazil, but I honestly think they will be fine considering they have only lost I think 3 times at home ever to South Americans?

Comment

So far a pretty low quality tournament TBH, given the Peru-Venezuela match

Let's see if Colombia vs Argentina has the quality we are anticipating from Copa America...

Comment

Line-ups:

Argentina: Armani, Tagliafico, Otamendi, Pezella, Saravia, Paredes, Rodriguez, Di Maria, Messi, Lo Celso, Aguero

Colombia: Ospina, Tesillo, Sanchez, Mina, Medina, Uribe, Barrios, Cuadrado, Muriel, Falcao, Rodriguez

Comment

peru pretty unlucky with two disallowed goals.
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Messi and Di Maria are going to have a field day with Medina lol.

Why not start Arias? (And Zapata)

Comment

Working...
                              X