No announcement yet.

2019 Copa América

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge game for CQ and his career/legacy - kind of got Messi back for his late winner in '14 against us. I was rooting for him and Colombia from the whistle. You can tell he's instilled great discipline in Colombia, just like he did for us, and of course, he did so much more! CQ Shireh! Excited to see what he and Colombia are going to do for the rest of Copa...

Comment

Damet garm Quieroz gets his revenge on Messi. Helluva start for Colombia, all of their big players showed up today. What a pass by James on that first goal.

Comment

I bet Qatar is terrified of just how much intel Quieroz has on their team.

Comment

I am very happy for CQ and Colombia.

Comment

Argentina was so disorganized. Their football continues to decline.

Comment

First win for Colombia against Argentina in 12 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Messi and Di Maria are going to have a field day with Medina lol.

Why not start Arias? (And Zapata)
                Field Day.

Comment

So happy for CQ...i hope Colombia go all the way. He needs to start Duvan Zapata though

Comment

Messi had an excuse in the 2014 World Cup and the last 2 Copa's where he carried the team for most of it, but since the 2018 World Cup he just looks uninterested. Not running enough and not getting as involved as he can. He had a spell of 5 minutes where he really clicked and it was Argentina's best spell of the game. Unfortunately it was 5 minutes before Colombia's goal.

Comment

I doubt they'll do a lot but I think Qatar will get something out of Paraguay

Comment

And he kept them scoreless. How boring. As a Colombian, I hate beating Argentina like this
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I think Qatar are being slept on this tournament, I didn't realize how scary their new generation was until they had that ridiculous Asian Cup campaign where they dispatched almost every big asian team. I think they'll beat Paraguay today.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Colombia is going to win Copa America
                            from CQ doesnt know what hes doing to Colombia will win Copa America in less than an hour. Khejalatam khoob chiziye dadash.

Comment

"Our best player was the entire team," Colombia coach Carlos Queiroz said. "The next match will certainly be more difficult, this is only the beginning." - CQ after the win over Argentina

Classic!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                                I think Qatar are being slept on this tournament, I didn't realize how scary their new generation was until they had that ridiculous Asian Cup campaign where they dispatched almost every big asian team. I think they'll beat Paraguay today.
                                Qatar will win, I’m confident. Go Qatar!

Comment

Working...
                                X