This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Hopefully CQ won't pick him up for WC18 so he would have plenty of free time to use his Iphone X and take some selfie with big Berdie
    What do you mean "hopefully CQ won't pick him for WC18? Why do you care what he does on his own personal time? I could also care less how he does playing for Rubin. As long as he is scoring for TM the way he is now, we should be ecstatic he is out starting striker.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
      What do you mean "hopefully CQ won't pick him for WC18? Why do you care what he does on his own personal time? I could also care less how he does playing for Rubin. As long as he is scoring for TM the way he is now, we should be ecstatic he is out starting striker.
      I am not satisfied with the way he killed his career this summer, returning back to Rubin while even benchwarmer in Lazio would have been a big pishraft compared to the nightmarish start and benchwarming in Berdie FC. His last goals with TM are "the tree hiding the forest" (french expression), all but impressing : the Russia one was pushing the ball in an almost empty goal, the 1st goal against Syria lol, the second one just kick the ball on the GK and watch the syrian GK finish the job, Uzbek one it is a 1 vs 1, etc.. His goals are just the minimal requirement for a random striker from any country of the globe, against average/weak opposition.

We will have a hell of luck at WC :

- if Taremi can slalom freely in our opponent box and let mister push the ball in an empry net
      - If the ball can freely pass our oppnent box so mister just have to push the ball in the net with his chest
      - if mister can kick the ball on the opponent GK and see it finish into the net
      - if mister can run alone during 30 meters and just beat the opposite GK on a 1 vs 1
      etc...

Mister should move his a$$ instead of showing his last mobile (most iranians cannot afford) and being satisfied with his lethargic season

Comment

I am not satisfied with the way he killed his career this summer, returning back to Rubin while even benchwarmer in Lazio would have been a big pishraft compared to the nightmarish start and benchwarming in Berdie FC. His last goals with TM are "the tree hiding the forest" (french expression), all but impressing : the Russia one was pushing the ball in an almost empty goal, the 1st goal against Syria lol, the second one just kick the ball on the GK and watch the syrian GK finish the job, Uzbek one it is a 1 vs 1, etc.. His goals are just the minimal requirement for a random striker from any country of the globe, against average/weak opposition.

- if Taremi can slalom freely in our opponent box and let mister push the ball in an empry net
        - If the ball can freely pass our oppnent box so mister just have to push the ball in the net with his chest
        - if mister can run alone during 30 meters and just beat the opposite GK on a 1 vs 1
        etc...

Mister should move his a$$ instead of showing his last mobile (most iranians cannot afford) and being satisfied with his lethargic season
        While I understand your points and I fully agree that Azmoun made a horrible decision moving to Rubin. I think It is his life and how he want to post on his instagram is his business. But we regret he is wasting his time and talent in a destructive way. He has lost the spot light which could uplift him to a whole different level of fame, wealth and professional football. He didn't have the vision and dedication otherwise, he could be an inspiration for thousands of Iranian fans and football players around the world. I guess many of our recent football player generation don't have what it takes to be a role model or inspiration. Ali Karimi wasted his youth in UAE and now it is Azmoun who got lost in Russia!

Comment

Hopefully CQ won't pick him up for WC18 so he would have plenty of free time to use his Iphone X and take some selfie with big Berdie
          LOL u sound salty as hell... Dude he cant even order a new phone without people hating on him? Hahahahaha

Comment

What a retarded comment. Please don’t be serious.

Comment

etc...

You need to get some perspective. Azmoun made the wrong choice this summer, but he just turned 22. He will have more offers. Jonathas who was the striker at Rubin before Azmoun is 28 years old and had been mediocre in russia for a couple years, and then he got a move to hannover this summer where he is top scorer for his team who are 5th. And he is 28 with no real resale value, they still took a gamble and payed about 10 million for him.

Felipe Caicedo scored 2 fucking goals in the entire league campaign for Espanol is La Liga last season. Lazio bought him after that disastrous showing and he is now getting regular minutes for a side who is second in Serie A .

Azmoun is infinitely more talented, and much much younger than either of those players. He will have an international stage of the WC, plus major goals and great performances in Europe vs literally everybody on his CV. His russian league total is not good, but he has proven he scores in purple patches ( very typical of strikers his age ), and has played on teams who have very limited ball possession and chance creation.

He really needs to get going and I am sure he eventually will, because he is that talented. Tomorrow Rubin will host Zenit, who are in great form. Time for them and Sardar to pick up their shit. Typically berdyev teams do better against better opposition that take the game to them. They struggle to be creative and break down teams that sit back against them. Azmoun also has a pretty good record vs Zenit so lets hope tomorrow, whether off he bench or as a starter, he will have an impact.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                LOL u sound salty as hell... Dude he cant even order a new phone without people hating on him? Hahahahaha
                Bro they are jealous, khodeshoon hichi nashoodan so they must comfort themselves by hating on other who make more than them in a day than they do in a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  Bro they are jealous, khodeshoon hichi nashoodan so they must comfort themselves by hating on other who make more than them in a day than they do in a year.
                  No, I am not jealous of not having a phone from a company discriminating iranians and removing all iranian applications.

About your previous comment "what a retard comment blabla", you should learn to better detect serious or sarcastic posts.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    You need to get some perspective. Azmoun made the wrong choice this summer, but he just turned 22. He will have more offers. Jonathas who was the striker at Rubin before Azmoun is 28 years old and had been mediocre in russia for a couple years, and then he got a move to hannover this summer where he is top scorer for his team who are 5th. And he is 28 with no real resale value, they still took a gamble and payed about 10 million for him.
                    Felipe Caicedo scored 2 fucking goals in the entire league campaign for Espanol is La Liga last season. Lazio bought him after that disastrous showing and he is now getting regular minutes for a side who is second in Serie A .
                    Azmoun is infinitely more talented, and much much younger than either of those players. He will have an international stage of the WC, plus major goals and great performances in Europe vs literally everybody on his CV. His russian league total is not good, but he has proven he scores in purple patches ( very typical of strikers his age ), and has played on teams who have very limited ball possession and chance creation.
                    He really needs to get going and I am sure he eventually will, because he is that talented. Tomorrow Rubin will host Zenit, who are in great form. Time for them and Sardar to pick up their shit. Typically berdyev teams do better against better opposition that take the game to them. They struggle to be creative and break down teams that sit back against them. Azmoun also has a pretty good record vs Zenit so lets hope tomorrow, whether off he bench or as a starter, he will have an impact.
                    Jonathas and Caceido come from countries that are seen less exotic than Iran, with latin language so closer to the language of Italy, Spain. While non impressive, Caceido played in the best league of the world in his CV aswell. I don't even know what is the nationality of Jonathas (I guess Argentinian or maybe Brazilian). We all know here that a random brazilian/argentinian will have a free pass to the best leagues when at the time the gate will be closed for better iranians.

Comment

No, I am not jealous of not having a phone from a company discriminating iranians and removing all iranian applications.
                      About your previous comment "what a retard comment blabla", you should learn to better detect serious or sarcastic posts.
                      Idc if you were serious or not, it was still a retarded comment. Lol most Iranians have an IPhone so I don’t think Apple would miss you. And if you think other companies don’t discriminate against Iranians you’d be lying to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        Idc if you were serious or not, it was still a retarded comment. Lol most Iranians have an IPhone so I don’t think Apple would miss you. And if you think other companies don’t discriminate against Iranians you’d be lying to yourself.
                        Unlike Apple, Samsung had an official presence during and after the sanctions, and will soon build TV and other stuff in Iran

Comment

Azmoun on the bench!!!

Comment

70 minutes gone and no sign of Sardar coming in..

Comment

Azmoun and Durussi wasting their lives in Russia...

Comment

is there any link...I guess RPL started blocking the youtube ones. On second thoughts I doubt anything will happen...

Comment

Working...
                                X