This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubin 0-0 Zenit

Papa birdie's favorite score. He will sleep well tonight.

Azmoun played 15' and got a yellow.

Comment

At this point I lost a count how many games he played without scoring a goal...

Comment

as usual zero service. Classic Berdyev bus job.

Comment

lmao. He wanted to play as a starter the year before world cup. At least in Celtic or Latzio he would be on the bench for champions league game and not Russian league!

Comment

Sardar Azmoun in Rubin Kazan with his puppet master Papa Berdie!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
              Rubin 0-0 Zenit

Papa birdie's favorite score. He will sleep well tonight.

Azmoun played 15' and got a yellow.
              You really need to stop watching Azmoun's matches so he can finally score

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                You really need to stop watching Azmoun's matches so he can finally score
                Believe it or not he is the only legionnaire that I watch the matches off, and the only one not performing.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                  Believe it or not he is the only legionnaire that I watch the matches off, and the only one not performing.
                  please do us and a TM a favor and stop watching sardar's games. you wont miss anything either even if he does score. RPL and in particualr berdyev is as boring as it gets in this sport

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    please do us and a TM a favor and stop watching sardar's games. you wont miss anything either even if he does score. RPL and in particualr berdyev is as boring as it gets in this sport
                    Tell me about it. Instead of watching goal feast Greek and Dutch games I am torturing myself in a sadistic way! lol

Comment

Why blame Sardar for not scoring when he doesn’t get the service he got in Rostov? The kid is busting his ass in the RPL and you guys think it’s the end of his career.

Then the same people who whine and blame him for not scoring, cheer him on as he scores against Russia like there’s no tomorrow. I get it, you want him to score. So do I. But this is his situation unfortunately, and we can’t keep blaming him for not scoring. You can only blame the kid for staying in Kazan (or getting trapped by this sick Berdy asshole). Patience friends, patience.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        Why blame Sardar for not scoring when he doesn’t get the service he got in Rostov? The kid is busting his ass in the RPL and you guys think it’s the end of his career.

Then the same people who whine and blame him for not scoring, cheer him on as he scores against Russia like there’s no tomorrow. I get it, you want him to score. So do I. But this is his situation unfortunately, and we can’t keep blaming him for not scoring. You can only blame the kid for staying in Kazan (or getting trapped by this sick Berdy asshole). Patience friends, patience.
                        He chose to go to a team where he gets no service and comes off the bench half of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Hopefully CQ won't pick him up for WC18 so he would have plenty of free time to use his Iphone X and take some selfie with big Berdie
                          Most retarded thing i've ever read on a football forum

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                            Most useless post (and member, I guess?) in this forum.

You will notice I didn't use "retarded" to qualify this member, to remain polite (unlike some here)

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                              I don't think the comment is as ridiculous as everyone else makes it seem.

In an ideal world, a player who has scored 0 club goals in 4-5 months will not be called up to represent their country as a striker in the World Cup.

But given the context of how it's Iran and we don't have a plethora of great strikers, compounded by the fact that Sardar scores almost every time he plays for TM, it would be odd to exclude him altogether from the squad.

But one could also argue that even LATELY, Sardar's goals for TM have all been easy to score from, and he can be effectively replaced by another one of our in-form strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Most useless post (and member, I guess?) in this forum.
                                You will notice I didn't use "retarded" to qualify this member, to remain polite (unlike some here)
                                Sirvan has always been a rat, we should at least be thankful he doesn't comment much here.

Comment

Working...
                                X