This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I call you Akram Khanom?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Can I call you Akram Khanom?
      sure thing KFC McDonalds

Comment

If they get tel aviv samans TM carrier is in doubt already before it started

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          If they get tel aviv samans TM carrier is in doubt already before it started
          i agree will be a roller coaster, he has to decide like ashkan did well germany went to isreal to play and he didnt go with the team

Comment

They'll face PAOK in the final qualification round

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
              They'll face PAOK in the final qualification round
              similarly tough hurdle as getting by besiktas, they especially gonna have a tough time managing a decent result away...!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                similarly tough hurdle as getting by besiktas, they especially gonna have a tough time managing a decent result away...!
                you mean gala. And I kinda doubt it. PAOK were shitty last year, panionios dispatched them quite easily if i remember correctly. If they beat Gala, I think they should beat PAOK as well . Hopefully his injury clears by the time the fist leg rolls around.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  you mean gala. And I kinda doubt it. PAOK were shitty last year, panionios dispatched them quite easily if i remember correctly. If they beat Gala, I think they should beat PAOK as well . Hopefully his injury clears by the time the fist leg rolls around.
                  He is fit and will start against paok. Ken sema another key player was also injured at same time they need him to be fit as well

Comment

Comment

He better be in our next two "friendlies"

Comment

I Just finished talking to Saman. I was very nervous when I talked to him but he was very nice and khodemoni. The questions I asked him were:
                        *You are very much needed in Iran's national team. We know they have contacted you but how far did the dialogues go? Are they still in contact with you?
                        I have been in contact with the Iranian national team and had a good dialogue. Have not been in touch for a while because of European cup and league matches.
                        Who contacted you? CQ himself or IFF?
                        both
                        Which national team are you going to choose ? Iranian national team that you have a very good chance 2 start and are already in World Cup or Swedish national team where they are not qualify yet for World Cup and if they do so not sure you will be chosen for the Swedish national team. How are you thinking ?
                        I do not care so much if I'm a starter or if I get playing time what's important to me is to play for a national team that are closest to my heart and where I may be more needed. I love Sweden and am grateful for everything the country has gived me but Iran is closer to my heart.
                        Do you have any international offers? In which club and league would you like to end up?
                        I have received some offer but nothing that attracts me. I would like to play in la liga and in my favorite team Real Madrid. I would also like to play in the Bundesliga because I think my playing style fits more bundlesliga
                        You have played as CAM, RAM/LAM/RW/LW and striker. Which position do you like the most and feel most comfortable with?
                        I feel most comfortable as an offensive midfielder, but can also play as right and left midfielders and even forward.
                        Do you know any Iranian players? Who is your favorite?
                        of course I know Iranian players. My favorite is ashkan dejagah and also alireza jahanbakhsh.
                        what does your background look like? Where in Iran are your parents from?
                        My parents are from Ahhaz but im born in malmö (sweden)
                        Have you been to Iran?
                        Unfortunately I have never been in Iran because of football.
                        can you speak Persian ?
                        Yes i can talk but because i have not been talking for a while it has gotten worse but i speak persian with my family.
                        Finished the talk to praise him for his efforts as a football player and is very happy that he will choose the Iranian national team.
                        He also got a link to Persian football. So he will read his thread

The "interview" was in Swedish. sorry for my bad English
                        TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                          I Just finished talking to Saman. I was very nervous when I talked to him but he was very nice and khodemoni. The questions I asked him were:
                          *You are very much needed in Iran's national team. We know they have contacted you but how far did the dialogues go? Are they still in contact with you?
                          I have been in contact with the Iranian national team and had a good dialogue. Have not been in touch for a while because of European cup and league matches.
                          both
                          Which national team are you going to choose ? Iranian national team that you have a very good chance 2 start and are already in World Cup or Swedish national team where they are not qualify yet for World Cup and if they do so not sure you will be chosen for the Swedish national team. How are you thinking ?
                          I do not care so much if I'm a starter or if I get playing time what's important to me is to play for a national team that are closest to my heart and where I may be more needed. I love Sweden and am grateful for everything the country has gived me but Iran is closer to my heart.
                          Do you have any international offers? In which club and league would you like to end up?
                          I have received some offer but nothing that attracts me. I would like to play in la liga and in my favorite team Real Madrid. I would also like to play in the Bundesliga because I think my playing style fits more bundlesliga
                          You have played as CAM, RAM/LAM/RW/LW and striker. Which position do you like the most and feel most comfortable with?
                          I feel most comfortable as an offensive midfielder, but can also play as right and left midfielders and even forward.
                          of course I know Iranian players. My favorite is ashkan dejagah and also alireza jahanbakhsh.
                          Have you been to Iran?
                          can you speak Persian ?
                          Yes i can talk but because i have not been talking for a while it has gotten worse but i speak persian with my family.
                          Finished the talk to praise him for his efforts as a football player and is very happy that he will choose the Iranian national team.

Very good info, thanks! Seems like he hopes to play for TM, and if that is the case, I support him joining. He can be an asset. I would really like him called up and tested against Syria. Korea is an away game, so I hope we play with a team that has built chemistry to beat them. The Syria game at home can be used to test players, because I highly doubt we would lose, even with our C-team. Tafazolli and Ghoddos should be tested against Syria for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                            both
                            Have you been to Iran?
                            can you speak Persian ?

bah bah khaste nabashi agha shahram!

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                              bah bah khaste nabashi agha shahram!
                              hahaha merci amir agha
                              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

I have never expected that he would be this good to be a realistic addition to TM.
                                I have to admit that I was one of those who were against him :P
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X